Sustanon pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustanon pain

Is painful soreness and swelling normal for sust ?
    I've ran 350 and 250 , both hurt like a bitch ! To say I miss tren and test e , is an understatement.

Also can I get info on how to cut with grape or cottonseed oil ?

Originally posted by Train View Post
    Is painful soreness and swelling normal for sust ?
    I've ran 350 and 250 , both hurt like a bitch ! To say I miss tren and test e , is an understatement.

Also can I get info on how to cut with grape or cottonseed oil ?
    UGL (which brand) or Pharma?

Never had pain from Pharma Sust.

Comment

Started with sustaplex , went to a local maker . Both cause soreness and swelling .

Comment

Started with sustaplex , went to a local maker . Both cause soreness and swelling .
        I assume thats a UGL.

Probably the way its manufactured. But to be honest, it shouldnt be painful at all.

Both our sponsors have SUST related products and are painless.

Comment

Kinda strikes me as odd since there's hundreds of posted sustanon pain threads . Seems to be common with sust .

Can I get some info on how cutting with grape or cottonseed should be done ?

Comment

Kinda strikes me as odd since there's hundreds of posted sustanon pain threads . Seems to be common with sust .

Can I get some info on how cutting with grape or cottonseed should be done ?
            UGL manufactures make the mistake of using too much solvent as they think it will take more to hold 4 different testosterone esters. Some blends are often also high mg/ml and more solvents are used.

Pharma Sust doesnt hurt, neither do Sust mixes by ARL and/or Pharmacom - our sponsors.

You can obtain sterile GSO and cut 0.5ml with every 1ml and the pain will be gone. Message after injection too.

Comment

Do you prefer grape seed over cotton seed ?

Comment

Do you prefer grape seed over cotton seed ?
                I think either would work, but I have used GSO in the past with success.

Sterilised GSP was easily accessible back then, I'm not sure how easy it is to obtain now.

Comment

So I got some grapeseed oil, already sterile and filtered. It's in a draw bottle, can I just add it to my sustanon in the syringe ? So I can just pin once ?

Comment

So I got some grapeseed oil, already sterile and filtered. It's in a draw bottle, can I just add it to my sustanon in the syringe ? So I can just pin once ?
                    Yes, draw the GSO, then the Sust and inject.

Comment

Thanks admin , I appreciate your help . Tried 1.5 sust w/ .5 GSO , shall see if it helps . Hopefully it gets me up to 240 comfortably .

Comment

Thanks admin , I appreciate your help . Tried 1.5 sust w/ .5 GSO , shall see if it helps . Hopefully it gets me up to 240 comfortably .
                        Massaging the area post injection will also help.

Comment

Worked like a charm ! Should have got GSO a month ago lol

Comment

Worked like a charm ! Should have got GSO a month ago lol
                            Well done!

Comment

Admin , I been running 500 a week . What are some signs that I should bump it up ?

Comment

Working...
                              X