No announcement yet.

Lower back tightness (red blood cells )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower back tightness (red blood cells )

I've been resercahing the correlation of both . I understand the cycle increases red blood cells, possibly too much .I have had a tight and sore lower back for the majority of this cycle . Any recommendations on how to go about this issue ? Severity ? The things I have seen are donating blood or essentially going and having the doctor essentially drain out blood.

Originally posted by Train View Post
    I've been resercahing the correlation of both . I understand the cycle increases red blood cells, possibly too much .I have had a tight and sore lower back for the majority of this cycle . Any recommendations on how to go about this issue ? Severity ? The things I have seen are donating blood or essentially going and having the doctor essentially drain out blood.
    You need to get blood testing done, not guess.

Comment

Which is what I'm planning but they won't go into depth at the dr correct ? Maybe some portions but not all .

Comment

Originally posted by Train View Post
        Which is what I'm planning but they won't go into depth at the dr correct ? Maybe some portions but not all .
        They will/should test what you ask them and then your results will have reference ranges.

High Test, EQ and high amounts of vitamin C can all increase heamocrit, haemoglobin, RBC. You DO NOT want to go for any amount of time with those high.

That combined with a shit lipid panel and high blood pressure means you will have a cardiac event. Not IF, but WHEN.

Comment

Working...
        X