Anavar with 1 Andro from Steel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar with 1 Andro from Steel.

I am about to run a Anavar Cycle for 6 weeks starting at 50mg and going to 70mg for 2 weeks and then back down to 50mg. Also, I just bought Steel supplement called 1-Andro Precursor test.

Can I start that 1-Andro after starting the Anavar for 2 weeks and I will run the 1-Andro for the last 4 weeks of my Anavar Cycle?

For my PCT I have Nolva, Natural Test booster and I will be using Milk Thistle the whole time throughout the Cycle.

Does this above cycle sound decent? Ive done Anavar alone probably 3-4 times in the past and the lean gains were ok...so I want to try to amp it up a little bit.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by jfost15 View Post
    I am about to run a Anavar Cycle for 6 weeks starting at 50mg and going to 70mg for 2 weeks and then back down to 50mg. Also, I just bought Steel supplement called 1-Andro Precursor test.

Can I start that 1-Andro after starting the Anavar for 2 weeks and I will run the 1-Andro for the last 4 weeks of my Anavar Cycle?

For my PCT I have Nolva, Natural Test booster and I will be using Milk Thistle the whole time throughout the Cycle.

Does this above cycle sound decent? Ive done Anavar alone probably 3-4 times in the past and the lean gains were ok...so I want to try to amp it up a little bit.

Thanks in advance!
    No idea what 1-Andro Precursory Steel is, sounds like a DHEA derived pro hormone - most of which are pretty weak and useless.

50mg/ED Var isa good starting dosage, why up to 70mg/ED and then down again?

What are your stats and goals for this cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      No idea what 1-Andro Precursory Steel is, sounds like a DHEA derived pro hormone - most of which are pretty weak and useless.

50mg/ED Var isa good starting dosage, why up to 70mg/ED and then down again?

What are your stats and goals for this cycle?
      This is the info the Steel rep gave me about the 1-Andro by steel- (1-Andro is a non-methylated pro-hormone that converts into testosterone. There is no conversion to estrogen and its metabolites have potent androgenic effects so ZERO gyno. You can notice lean gains with little to no water retention and no crazy drop in hormones when you finish.)

I thought I would start out low with dosages for a week then go higher for 2-3 weeks and lower dosage at end before I jump into my PCT. I have 250 Anavar pills so I calculated it out to be 50mg for week 1, 60mg for week 2, 70mg for week 3 and 4, 60mg for week 5 and 50mg for week 6.

I want to cut fat and add some lean muscle. I am 5'9", 190lbs and about 14% BF.

I am also doing meal prep starting today and increasing my cardio as well at end of my weight workouts.

Comment

Your cycle looks good, but these DHEA related prohomones are mostly a waste of money.

Anything that claims to give good gains and have no inhibitor of testosterone is questionable. Perhaps a SARM, but not the product you have listed.

Let us know how your cycle goes, 80% of this is diet and cardio, not supplements and steroids.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          Your cycle looks good, but these DHEA related prohomones are mostly a waste of money.

Anything that claims to give good gains and have no inhibitor of testosterone is questionable. Perhaps a SARM, but not the product you have listed.

Let us know how your cycle goes, 80% of this is diet and cardio, not supplements and steroids.

Good luck.
          Ok, thank you for your insight! I will let you know how it goes. I will be eating clean and increasing my cardio.

JF

Comment

Originally posted by jfost15 View Post
            Ok, thank you for your insight! I will let you know how it goes. I will be eating clean and increasing my cardio.

JF
            Cool, update us with your progress.

Comment

Working...
            X