This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article Feedback and Suggestion Thread

This thread is designed to gather feedback on the main articles on Steroidal.com from the perspective of the readers (you). Provide any input you wish on what you've read and any suggestions for what you'd like to see. Some examples of important feedback points are:

What was/is your favorite article and why?

Did it/all/most articles answer all of your questions thoroughly?

What could be added to the articles and profiles that you would find beneficial?

Is there anything about any of the articles and profiles that could be excluded and why?

How does my/our work on Steroidal.com compare to other written works elsewhere?

The more feedback I can receive, the better quality Steroidal.com's work becomes as we move forward into the future! Feedback and constructive criticism is crucial, and helps me provide YOU guys with the valuable and educational information in regards to anabolic steroids and performance enhancing drug use. The goal of myself and Steroidal.com is to provide the most accurate, thorough, and most importantly: professional scientifically-based articles backed by clinical data and scientific references (wherever possible). My goal is to destroy broscience, brotalk, and brotelligence with the work I put forth. Help me to achieve this and we can all make Steroidal.com stand out and above all the rest!

Further reading:

Anabolic steroid profiles

HGH and peptides

Anti-estrogens and PCT components

General steroid articles and information (left hand menu on the main page)
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Great idea!

Comment

I'm wondering if this thread should be moved into the anabolic steroids forum... I feel it won't get as much exposure here, this might be a rare section of the forum for people to check out.
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Can we post here? If so, I'd like to see a vast amount of information on womens AAS useage. I know you are planning something, so I can be patient. I would like to see more about the benefit than risk, and the relatively safeness of compounds. Alot of women (like my wife) are terrified of AAS's and are overly cautious. I think an article aimed at making women feel safer would be awesome.
        Also, as far as the articles, I have a hard time deciding my favorites. They are all so thorough that they all make for great reading and have increased my knowledge tremendously.
        Last edited by warmouth; 04-18-2013, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Moved.

It would also be good to use this as an article suggestion thread as well.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            Can we post here? If so, I'd like to see a vast amount of information on womens AAS useage. I know you are planning something, so I can be patient. I would like to see more about the benefit than risk, and the relatively safeness of compounds. Alot of women (like my wife) are terrified of AAS's and are overly cautious. I think an article aimed at making women feel safer would be awesome.
            Also, as far as the articles, I have a hard time deciding my favorites. They are all so thorough that they all make for great reading and have increased my knowledge tremendously.
            Absolutely!

The best way to make this site and forum even better is to make great suggestions about articles or pieces of work that you might want to see, and I will get right down to writing it. At the moment, because the site is still young, there are still some basic profiles and articles to create before I can move on to more creative works. I'm in the middle of doing profiles on Ephedrine and Albuterol, two things that are pretty basic that this site needs. At some point, I also need to do a T3 profile. Stuff like that needs to be done first. Once i'm in the clear with those, I can get to creative pieces of work.

We are also working on eventually getting the blog going, and I will be making regular updates to it every week on steroid-related topics. But for now, the essential basic pieces of work need to get finished.

It is imperative to keep this thread updated with feedback and suggestions.

Comment

Also an in depth DNP article would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                Also an in depth DNP article would be great!
                We will cover everything...

Comment

Just want to let everyone know that there will be 5 new articles soon to be published within the next few days. 4 of them are profiles, 1 is an article. These were aimed to be complete about a week and a half ago or so but life gets in the way sometimes and there was some delay. Anyhow, they'll be up very soon!

Comment

NO EXCUSES. DEADLINES ARE DEADLINES.

Jk. Lemme know when they're up

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                      NO EXCUSES. DEADLINES ARE DEADLINES.

Jk. Lemme know when they're up
                      Should be up in the next few days.

Comment

The articles are officially complete!! Just got through the last one right now.

They just need to be uploaded to the website. They are in Admin's hands now.

Comment

It will be tomorrow or the next day I suspect.

I have some internet issues right now which really doesnt help...

Comment

4 new profiles and 1 new article have been uploaded to the main site. They are the following:

Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 without DAC)

GHRP-6

Ephedrine

Albuterol

Steroids in Baseball

Comment

Heck, ill update this with some more suggestions just to do it.
                              First, I think it would be awesome to have weekly or monthly video blogs. It feels a lot more personal when you can see a person explaining and demonstrating things like brewing, lego illustrations (lol!), and molecule structures (like I've seen in the past). It would be a great idea to have a like a Q&A thead to jave questions to answer on the video blog. Just an idea.
                              Lastly, for now, a brewing forum when admin feels it is time. I would think it would be amazing to have a VIDEO sticky in that sub forum demonstrating the brewing process. This could abviously be done with cornstarch, baby powder, water, etc to keep it perfectly legal. I just wanted to throw a few ideas out there to bump the thread. Brewing is my biggest personal intrest and thats why I love the
                              Idea of getting something like this started. Thanks guys!
                              Last edited by warmouth; 05-04-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X