This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent suggestions, Warmouth.

The video blog idea is definitely something I have had in mind for a while, and it's something to consider for the future for sure. We need to get a number of other general things completed for the site first, but i'm confident we'll work our way up to it! I also have to muster up the courage to display myself to the world, but that's going to happen at some point anyways lol. We'll definitely get some new sections to the forum added eventually once we get more traffic, and a 'brewing section' or whatever it will be called is just a matter of time before its created.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
      Excellent suggestions, Warmouth.

The video blog idea is definitely something I have had in mind for a while, and it's something to consider for the future for sure. We need to get a number of other general things completed for the site first, but i'm confident we'll work our way up to it! I also have to muster up the courage to display myself to the world, but that's going to happen at some point anyways lol. We'll definitely get some new sections to the forum added eventually once we get more traffic, and a 'brewing section' or whatever it will be called is just a matter of time before its created.
      Thats why I suggested it! I knew that would be right up your alley. I know you guys are busy, and these suggestions are for the most part near future, I just thought that since the thread wasnt bumped for a few days that it was about time. I know its going to eventually happen witht he lab section and videos, blogs and what have you, I just wanted to keep the fire stoked. I dont want the passions of mods and admin to get stale with all the work being put it, so I have to keep that fire hot and constantly fresh! Thats my job. We are all being patient and are pumped for whats next.......... Lab section, profiles, videos, blogs, secret sections, growth, memberships, etc.

Comment

Gynecomastia article has been uploaded: Gynecomastia | Steroidal.com
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Letrozole Doses | Steroidal.com
          First paragraph, second line: "efficacy" is missing an N
          Title of last paragraph says: "Arimidex Doses" and should say "Letrozole Doses"

Trenbolone | Steroidal.com
          Third paragraph under "Properties of Trenbolone": "Trenbolone holds an androgenic rating of 100 versus Testosterone’s androgenic rating of 100)" should be a 500

Just a few things I came across while reading

Comment

Haha duly noted, thanks! Your first link to Letrozole where "efficacy" is, is not an error. Efficacy is a word, look it up. I think you were mistakenly assuming I meant to say "efficiency", but that isn't the case.

Yup, the occasional typos and errors will slip in there. That's what happens when you're knocking off articles that are 5,000+ words day by day lol. There were more errors before the articles got uploaded that I spotted which were fixed.

I also have this very, very nasty habit of not proofreading my work when it's done, but i'm working on breaking that habit lol.

Comment

Haha duly noted, thanks! Your first link to Letrozole where "efficacy" is, is not an error. Efficacy is a word, look it up. I think you were mistakenly assuming I meant to say "efficiency", but that isn't the case.

Yup, the occasional typos and errors will slip in there. That's what happens when you're knocking off articles that are 5,000+ words day by day lol. There were more errors before the articles got uploaded that I spotted which were fixed.

I also have this very, very nasty habit of not proofreading my work when it's done, but i'm working on breaking that habit lol.
              My limited vocabulary has failed me! Off to the dictionary to learn what "efficacy" means now hahah

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
                Letrozole Doses | Steroidal.com
                First paragraph, second line: "efficacy" is missing an N
                Title of last paragraph says: "Arimidex Doses" and should say "Letrozole Doses"

Trenbolone | Steroidal.com
                Third paragraph under "Properties of Trenbolone": "Trenbolone holds an androgenic rating of 100 versus Testosterone’s androgenic rating of 100)" should be a 500

Just a few things I came across while reading
                Corrected, thanks a lot.

Comment

Turinabol is now up: Turinabol | Steroidal.com

Comment

T3 time?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                      T3 time?
                      Should be coming soon. I've been writing a lot of mini articles lately for the site, if you browse around especially on the profiles, you'll see some new small additions and subsections. But yeah, T3 and a few other profiles should be coming up soon.

Comment

Should be coming soon. I've been writing a lot of mini articles lately for the site, if you browse around especially on the profiles, you'll see some new small additions and subsections. But yeah, T3 and a few other profiles should be coming up soon.
                        Heck yeah I've noticed the changes. I was up late last night taking some notes and saw quite a few additions. Awesome stuff. Now if we can get cotagirl to be our guinea pig for women, lol.

Comment

Its time Dan gets the video shorts up and show us demonstrations, illustrations, etc!

Comment

Working...
                          X