Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood pressure & Cholesterol control on cycle..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now most of the organizations are working for remove high blood pressure. I think hyper tension is the main reason for high blood pressure. So we need to remove hypertension for live a healthier and possibly even longer life. But now i need proper information about Blood sugar. My uncle is a diabetic patient. Doctor said to uncle for follow normal blood sugar . Do you have idea about blood sugar chart? Do you know how can we control blood sugar ? If you have any idea so please let me know. Thank you so much for your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven12 View Post
      Now most of the organizations are working for remove high blood pressure. I think hyper tension is the main reason for high blood pressure. So we need to remove hypertension for live a healthier and possibly even longer life. But now i need proper information about Blood sugar. My uncle is a diabetic patient. Doctor said to uncle for follow normal blood sugar . Do you have idea about blood sugar chart? Do you know how can we control blood sugar ? If you have any idea so please let me know. Thank you so much for your opinion.
      Edited.

Spam again and you're gone.

Comment

Working...
      X