Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... I feel I should include anavar in my next cycle

Comment

Anavar is good man. One of my favorites. I like winstrol better, but I have to pulse cycle it, not a continuous one. You start to notice var effects after a few days, and I notice composition change after about 2 weeks. You need to be fairly low BF to be able to see anything from it, but it will assist you in cutting. But at the price, there are cheaper things for that. Anavar is a wonderful compound and if you have low body fat, it makes you hard as a brick, it does me anyways. It can also add some muscle that doesnt fade away. Results from it are all maintainable and stay around if your diet is adjusted to the results. A friend of mine added 15Lbs to his 5'9", 150lb frame, 37 years old. That was in 6 weeks of 60mgs. No bloat, no estro sides, he looked great.

Comment

Yeah well... My BF is way too high then lol. Working on it, working on it.

Comment

I've only used D-Bol.......I got VERY impressive strength gains at 120 mg/ed but I also bloated like a week old corpse.........& no matter how dry I ate or what diuretic I used, the bloat just wouldn't subside until I stopped use.

I also had some mild discomfort in the kidney area.........but oddly......blood work showed all normal / healthy.........

The Princess has talked me into some Anavar .........so I'll be giving that a shot when I get home........
          ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Let us know how you like it Bear. I'm sure youre going to love it, no doubt. Many compare it to Trenbolone without the side effects. I cant believe you used Dbolat 120mgs! Need an abuse hotline number? LOL! What are you going to dose the var at?

Comment

Probably start out around 80 mg/ed.......but if what I've read in research is true......I'm sure I'll end up somewhere around the 200 mg/ed by the end.
              ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

WHOA! 800-AAS-HELP. Id definitely like to see a log on this one.

Comment

I've used anavar, winstrol and dbol but my personal favorite...

...food

Not to keen on the sides i get orals, well the ones I've tried anyway. But if I had to pick, anavar, great strength gains, added vascularity, made my muscles "full" looking and the side I got at 100mg/ed was bad "back pump". Which apparently is ur kidneys filling with blood faster then it can escape. Taurine @ 5-10g a day was a god send.

Comment

I've used anavar, winstrol and dbol but my personal favorite...

...food

Not to keen on the sides i get orals, well the ones I've tried anyway. But if I had to pick, anavar, great strength gains, added vascularity, made my muscles "full" looking and the side I got at 100mg/ed was bad "back pump". Which apparently is ur kidneys filling with blood faster then it can escape. Taurine @ 5-10g a day was a god send.

Comment

Just started var today for the first time ever! Pretty pumped. Of course with test.

Tron, good to kno. Ill get some taurine

Comment

Working...
                      X