Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'Ask Dan a Question' thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Lady Warmouth View Post
    Thank you very, very much Dan. It isnt that I am inpatient at all. I can easily wait 4 weeks, it is just that I felt so good and I was getting great results from about week 4 on. What sucked is I feel I cut myself short because the results started to show up more so in week 4, which only gave me 1.5-2 weeks at the high dose of 10mgs. This is why I think next time I will either go 10 mgs weeks 1-6, or 7.5, 15, 15, 15, 15, 7.5. I honestly think my dose could be higher due to the total lack of side effects. Not that I am asking for any side effects because I dont want them. I just feel comfortable with being able to adjust my dose if side effects do arise. Trust me when I say I dont look to experience side effects! I am smart enough to be able to detect them and lower if they do come up.

    One more thing. Do you recomment some type of PCT for women? I have heard a low dose of clomid works well for 2 weeks after steroid use. Any research behind that? And would you like for me to log this upcoming cycle in the Anabolic Steroid Forum? I am really contemplating loading/deloading this one with 10mgs a day for week 1 and 6, and run 15mgs during the 4 week peak period. Adjust sides if needed. What do you think?
    Clomid use in females is a different animal compared to male Clomid use. I honestly have no knowledge of how its use might be applied to a female in the post-cycle period. Where did you hear about this? From a female AAS user? If so, any reasons given to support the suggestion to use Clomid? Off the top of my head, with the knowledge I currently have of Clomid, I can't see how it would help, really... but I've heard of mild AI doses for female use in the post-cycle period in order to bring Estrogen back down to normal levels.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

    Comment


    • #32
      Electra Maddox told me of this a while ago. I was hoping she would see this at some point as well. I havent seen her too much. She also mentioned that ceasing birth control is very beneficial for steroids to have a greater effect. I am curious if stopping BC during time on would effect me in a way like BC (such as making it difficult to concieve, the point of BC). Right now we arent looking to have children yet, so this is why I havent stopped. Warmouth says it would be very difficult for us to concieve anyways with him being on testosterone, but I like to be cautious. Not that I dont want children. I just dont want them right now. So would me stopping BC and taking anavar still make it hard to concieve you think?

      Comment


      • #33
        As far as I know, all AAS use in females will throw off the menstrual cycle, but in an unpredictable manner. For the most part, it would make it difficult to conceive, but there are those women who were on AAS that have (but I am willing to bet they are the rare exception), but having children while the mother is on AAS is never recommended, as it is proven to cause birth defects (IF the woman can even conceive while on AAS to begin with). Fertility is always interrupted with AAS use in females though. Therefore, I am thinking that using birth control alongside AAS would greatly increase the chances of being unable to conceive. Take one thing that makes it difficult to conceive, and combine it with something else that makes it difficult to conceive, and you have double the effect.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Dan C View Post
          As far as I know, all AAS use in females will throw off the menstrual cycle, but in an unpredictable manner. For the most part, it would make it difficult to conceive, but there are those women who were on AAS that have (but I am willing to bet they are the rare exception), but having children while the mother is on AAS is never recommended, as it is proven to cause birth defects (IF the woman can even conceive while on AAS to begin with). Fertility is always interrupted with AAS use in females though. Therefore, I am thinking that using birth control alongside AAS would greatly increase the chances of being unable to conceive. Take one thing that makes it difficult to conceive, and combine it with something else that makes it difficult to conceive, and you have double the effect.
          Her fear was that EM and GGR both said to drop BC while on. BC is basically estrogen and that itslef will hinder gains a bit. Im just thinking that with me being on TRT, Im pretty well taking a powerful contraceptive(as good as BC pills anyways). I think the chances of her getting pregnant would be slimmer when taking var and off BC with me being what I am. Do you think this Dan?

          Comment


          • #35
            Yes, BC is Estrogen, it messes with the negative feedback loop when administered to females, resulting in disrupted ovulation. If she's going off BC, it would remove that effect obviously. But she'll be on a cycle of AAS, so that will also serve to disable fertility as I previously mentioned. You being on TRT should reduce your sperm count (but it takes 8 weeks or so at least for levels to get significantly low). BUT you also need to understand that at a certain dose (around 100 - 300mg/week), Testosterone will exhibit a contraceptive effect in men. At HIGH doses of exogenous Testosterone, it will actually INCREASE fertility! So watch it if you're on a blast/cycle! There is a lot of literature online about this if you just google it, you'll see. In any case, I don't think you should have issues with getting your wife pregnant with all factors considered, BUT don't take things for granted because i'm sure you've also heard of people who ended up getting their wives/girlfriends pregnant while on-cycle. With the both of you being on AAS, I think the chances should be low. But there is always still a small chance. Best thing to do is for your wife to observe her ovulation while on AAS and be aware of disruptions/changes in the patterns just like regular BC would.
            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
            Formerly known as Atomini
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

            Comment


            • #36
              Wow! I know she will have more questions, but this brings me to one I've been pondering for a long time. You said high doses make men more fertile, and that amazes me! I had no idea. Anyways, if someone like me were to want to get my wife pregnant, being I am on trt, what is the typical protocol? I though it would be drop the test, but low test effects my libido more than it does anything else. When I'm low, I don't even want sex and never even think about it. That is hell to me. So what would you recommend for when the time comes?

              Comment


              • #37
                lol if you've been on TRT for a good while now, and you want to have kids, up your Testosterone dose to 800+mg per week, and watch what happens. I'm at school right now and can't dig up the clinical data but its out there if you google it. Dave Palumbo spoke a lot about this and referenced clinical data (in case you didn't know, Palumbo is a former pro bodybuilder who has 2 years of med school under his belt so he knows what he's talking about). Anyhow, the alternative to dosing your Testosterone very high is simply to use HCG and Clomid, and that will make you more fertile very quickly. I am not sure how long it takes for ultra high doses of Testosterone to increase fertility though.
                Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                Formerly known as Atomini
                Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

                Comment


                • #38
                  Whatever, i'm bored at the moment, so I found you some stuff. Basically, the Sertoli cells in the testicles are responsible for the manufacture of sperm, but they need to be saturated with Testosterone. In normal functioning gonads, Testosterone is endogenously produced locally by the Leydig cells of the testes, so they are immediately exposed to high concentrations of Testosterone. Now, when you inject 100 - 500mg of Testosterone per week into your body, that Testosterone is not immediately exposed to the Sertoli cells. Instead what happens is a very diminished exposure due to the fact that the exogenous Testosterone is only circulating in the bloodstream while the Leydig cells are no longer manufacturing Testosterone because of the negative feedback loop. But what happens when you inject 1000mg of Testosterone per week into yourself? The concentration of Testosterone is so high in circulating blood plasma that the Sertoli cells are once again exposed to high concentrations, resulting in increased sperm production.

                  Look at these:

                  Failure of combined follicle-stimula... [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1993] - PubMed - NCBI

                  Prostate-specific antigen, testosterone, sex-... [Mol Hum Reprod. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI
                  Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                  Formerly known as Atomini
                  Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                  "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    That's unbelievable! I seriously cannot believe that Dan. I would figure the total opposite and figured that I wiuld have to come off, get on clomid and hcg, and hope for the best. I might have missed it in those links, but is there any additional risk to the fetus doing this that you know of? Don't look too much into it because I know your busy. I wwould assume that there wouldn't be si ce testosterone is completley different that sperm, so the testoaterone, based on these findings, should only increase the sperm cells but have no negative effect on thier mechanism of action. I could be way off, just trying to save You from having to dig more. Thanks for that. Makes me feel much better for future plans. I have been concerned for a while now.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                      Wow! I know she will have more questions, but this brings me to one I've been pondering for a long time. You said high doses make men more fertile, and that amazes me! I had no idea. Anyways, if someone like me were to want to get my wife pregnant, being I am on trt, what is the typical protocol? I though it would be drop the test, but low test effects my libido more than it does anything else. When I'm low, I don't even want sex and never even think about it. That is hell to me. So what would you recommend for when the time comes?
                      Take a shot in the dark and try triptorelin!!!!

                      Don't shoot it in the dark though... Figure of speech.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                        That's unbelievable! I seriously cannot believe that Dan. I would figure the total opposite and figured that I wiuld have to come off, get on clomid and hcg, and hope for the best. I might have missed it in those links, but is there any additional risk to the fetus doing this that you know of? Don't look too much into it because I know your busy. I wwould assume that there wouldn't be si ce testosterone is completley different that sperm, so the testoaterone, based on these findings, should only increase the sperm cells but have no negative effect on thier mechanism of action. I could be way off, just trying to save You from having to dig more. Thanks for that. Makes me feel much better for future plans. I have been concerned for a while now.
                        There are no risks at all to the baby if the father is on AAS. The problem lies in the MOTHER being on AAS during conception and pregnancy. The reason for these conditions are pretty straightforward and obvious, and need not be explained in detail any further.
                        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                        Formerly known as Atomini
                        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                          There are no risks at all to the baby if the father is on AAS. The problem lies in the MOTHER being on AAS during conception and pregnancy. The reason for these conditions are pretty straightforward and obvious, and need not be explained in detail any further.
                          What about physical or mental deformities ?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                            What about physical or mental deformities ?
                            Although AAS can reduce sperm count in men (at the doses I referenced earlier), they are not linked to birth defects or abnormalities in someone who is fathering a child.
                            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                            Formerly known as Atomini
                            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                              Although AAS can reduce sperm count in men (at the doses I referenced earlier), they are not linked to birth defects or abnormalities in someone who is fathering a child.
                              Well that's good to know. Except I'm cursed with the worst possible luck on the world so. Ill just refrain from having kids

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                When is the next round of profiles getting added? Also Dan, thank you for suggesting me to start at 100mgs of tren!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X