Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is something that's been on my mind for a good while now. I have someone very close who is on trt. This guy is 52 and has RA and fibromyalgia. Most days, due to pain and depression, it is a chore for him to even get out of bed. It is debilitating and I hate to see what is happening. I've been thinking of some things to do to try to help with both pain and emotions. His trt is gel ad his doc won't change it. So I have been thinking about a blend of test/nandrolone with long esters for his trt in
    hopes it might possibly help most of BBC his aliments. Even on trt gel, his levels are under 300 and estradiol is high. I was thinking about a once a week pin of a 100/100 blend. Do you think the nandrolone is dosed too high at 100mgs for the reason I am wanting to do this? I'm hoping to keep everything low enough to keep from using any ancillaries, yet high enough to help.

Comment

I think that's a solid plan. There are a lot of TRT clinics in the States that prescribe Testosterone and Nandrolone at doses much higher than that, actually. Try it out and see how it goes for him.

This just demonstrates a complete lack of initiative and any thoughtfulness on the part of the medical establishment, when doctors don't know a thing about TRT (or are too afraid to touch Testosterone) to the point where they won't attempt anything other than the gel/cream. I know a few people who attempted TRT through their doctors, they hated the gel and requested injectables instead, and the doctor refused. So now they just self-administer injectable TRT. Kind of pathetic when people have to take their own TRT into their own hands because their physicians can't actually do their jobs.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
        I think that's a solid plan. There are a lot of TRT clinics in the States that prescribe Testosterone and Nandrolone at doses much higher than that, actually. Try it out and see how it goes for him.

This just demonstrates a complete lack of initiative and any thoughtfulness on the part of the medical establishment, when doctors don't know a thing about TRT (or are too afraid to touch Testosterone) to the point where they won't attempt anything other than the gel/cream. I know a few people who attempted TRT through their doctors, they hated the gel and requested injectables instead, and the doctor refused. So now they just self-administer injectable TRT. Kind of pathetic when people have to take their own TRT into their own hands because their physicians can't actually do their jobs.
        That is my exact same situation. For both me and this person I'm talking about. The gel made both of our free and total T drop lower than before, yet neither of our doctors would prescribe anything else. It sucks resorting to this, but it works. So you think the 100:100 ratio pinned once a week wouldbe suficient and not high enough to use ancillaries or caber?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          That is my exact same situation. For both me and this person I'm talking about. The gel made both of our free and total T drop lower than before, yet neither of our doctors would prescribe anything else. It sucks resorting to this, but it works. So you think the 100:100 ratio pinned once a week wouldbe suficient and not high enough to use ancillaries or caber?
          Yeah, there shouldn't be a need for ancillaries or Cabergoline. Ideally, bloodwork would be the best thing to do so as to monitor levels and make sure you and your friend are exactly where you want to be, but I know this isn't an option in most situations like these.
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Yeah, there shouldn't be a need for ancillaries or Cabergoline. Ideally, bloodwork would be the best thing to do so as to monitor levels and make sure you and your friend are exactly where you want to be, but I know this isn't an option in most situations like these.
            True. The person is my dad, I just didn't want to outright say it. He is always in pain to the point of not having a desire to live most days. He is no longer able to work and is depressed about that as well. Went fron a thriving business to nothing, and no savings worth mentioning. I want to help him, but dont want to make anything worse on him. I just feel if he had normal test levels and a little nandrolone, he might feel like a new man. Might even drop a few pounds of bodyfat.

Comment

Dan, what protocol would you recommend for HCG during a cycle to keep the boys up, while reducing the risk of estrogen and chance of over-stimulating? You got me worried in the HCG thread the other day. I would get flares of estrogen during my last cycle, after every shot of HCG. I can't have that for my next cycle as I have a show in the middle of it. Adex, letro, or aromosin didn't help that much. Letro did slightly, but it killed my knees. Also, it only seemed to happen towards the end of my cycle.

Comment

All of that is covered in the HCG profile: HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) | Steroidal.com just go to the HCG Dosage section.

As you'll read throughout that profile, you'll see that HCG does indeed express estrogenic activity through its ability to increase aromatase enzyme production through stimulation of the cells in the testes. That's why I recommended in the profile to always run HCG with Aromasin if possible, in order to prevent Estrogen related sides. Also, if you don't use Aromasin with HCG, your HPTA won't actually recover properly, since Estrogen also works via the negative feedback loop and will stop the hypothalamus from releasing GnRH just as bad (or worse) as excess androgens do. By not keeping the aromatase enzyme in check when using HCG, you can actually serve to set yourself back because of that.

Was the Aromasin you used UGL/research or pharm grade? Most UGL's don't even put Aromasin in their tablets. It's difficult to say how many do or don't but many don't. Aromasin should always work the best, and Arimidex and Letro should also work to prevent Estrogen increases from HCG administration. I wonder if your ancillaries were good to go in your case.

Comment

Here is one to possibly stump you Dan. But knowing you, you'll have an immediate answer. A friend of mine (female) ran a 10mg anavar cycle, then took 4 weeks off, then jumped on a 15mgs anavar cycle. Its been 3 months since she had a period, and its been 3 weeks since she finished her anavar cycle. She had a normal period the first cycle, then spotted the last. Now nothing. 8 pregnancy tests later, all negative. I told her its bound to be some type of hormone rebound and that time should fix the problem. She has stayed off the BC pills and is now planning on restarting them. She feels she needs her period now, and rightfully so. Do you have any insight I might be able to forward to her to give her some relief? Thanks buddy!

Comment

Yeah sounds like her menstrual cycle is still thrown off from the Anavar. Some women can take months recovering after a cycle. My suggestion would be start the birth control, run it for a bit, then stop it and see if the cycle returns to normal. That should assist in resetting the cycle, kind of like a PCT for women. If that doesn't work, I have no clues at the moment due to the fact that female AAS use and how the female body responds is a whole different ballgame from men.

Worst case if that idea doesn't work would be to try Clomid or HCG.

Comment

Yeah sounds like her menstrual cycle is still thrown off from the Anavar. Some women can take months recovering after a cycle. My suggestion would be start the birth control, run it for a bit, then stop it and see if the cycle returns to normal. That should assist in resetting the cycle, kind of like a PCT for women. If that doesn't work, I have no clues at the moment due to the fact that female AAS use and how the female body responds is a whole different ballgame from men.

Worst case if that idea doesn't work would be to try Clomid or HCG.
                      Sweet! Thanks man. Passing this on.

Comment

All of that is covered in the HCG profile: HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) | Steroidal.com just go to the HCG Dosage section.

As you'll read throughout that profile, you'll see that HCG does indeed express estrogenic activity through its ability to increase aromatase enzyme production through stimulation of the cells in the testes. That's why I recommended in the profile to always run HCG with Aromasin if possible, in order to prevent Estrogen related sides. Also, if you don't use Aromasin with HCG, your HPTA won't actually recover properly, since Estrogen also works via the negative feedback loop and will stop the hypothalamus from releasing GnRH just as bad (or worse) as excess androgens do. By not keeping the aromatase enzyme in check when using HCG, you can actually serve to set yourself back because of that.

Was the Aromasin you used UGL/research or pharm grade? Most UGL's don't even put Aromasin in their tablets. It's difficult to say how many do or don't but many don't. Aromasin should always work the best, and Arimidex and Letro should also work to prevent Estrogen increases from HCG administration. I wonder if your ancillaries were good to go in your case.
                        Thanks for the info Dan. My ancillaries are legit. I think it was just the doses I was using. If I remember right, it was 700mg+ of test and 500mg+ of tren. I also only got them a little after my gyno started. It stopped it from getting worse except for a flare up that lasted a day, after every HCG shot. But I will try running Aromasin through the whole cycle this time around.

Comment

what's the point in running PCT for 4+ weeks?

i mean, the point of PCT is to get your body producing natty test again.. so say your body is back to producing test again after 2 weeks of PCT, what's the point of continuing PCT after that??

just wondering is all...

thanks

Comment

I am investigating Triptorelin as a potential replacement for HCG in this role, since it has the added benefit of keeping the pituitary stimulated as well as the Leydig cells of the testes. This would keep two points of the axis from undergoing atrophy from prolonged dormancy due to the negative feedback loop. HCG use only really tackles the Leydig cells, but not the pituitary. Thought i'd mention that since we're on this topic already.
                            Dan, just curious as to your progress in the Triptorelin investigation. Cheers!

Comment

Dan, I need your knowledge again. As you know, I'm running CJC DAC 500mcg/w with huperzine 400-500mcg/day. I'm concerned about the effects of all that GH on my t3 and t4. I know very little of both of those, or how they relate. There's too much contradictory information for me out there and i dont have to time to search through it all now. Could there be an inhibitory effect? And if so, would you recommend t3 even off cycle to combat it? Low dose perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
                                what's the point in running PCT for 4+ weeks?

i mean, the point of PCT is to get your body producing natty test again.. so say your body is back to producing test again after 2 weeks of PCT, what's the point of continuing PCT after that??

just wondering is all...

thanks
                                It is just simply to assure your HPTA is functioning properly again. The fact is that there are those who have a lot of difficulty recovering, and require a PCT of 6 or more weeks, and there are those who bounce back after 2 - 4 weeks of PCT. The only way to know for certain is with bloodwork, and even then, you need to have the bloodwork done at LEAST 8 weeks after all PCT compounds have been stopped. If you get bloodwork done too soon after PCT, then you won't get a proper reading due to the fact that the PCT meds are still having an impact on the HPTA. When you get bloodwork done, it should be done so as to see how the body is functioning on its own capacity WITHOUT the assistance of PCT meds. Getting bloodwork done during or too soon after PCT will always demonstrate extremely high Testosterone levels for obvious reasons. But in general, the 4 - 6 week minimum rule for PCT length is just the way it is so that we can assure the HPTA has been stimulated long enough to function properly on its own capacity again, and that seems to be the average time frame required for the average individual to be fully recovered.

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
                                Dan, just curious as to your progress in the Triptorelin investigation. Cheers!
                                Won't be able to report back on that until about 2 - 3 months from now, but do some google searches in the meantime and you'll find some very interesting stuff. Just google "Triptorelin for PCT" and "Triptorelin on cycle" and watch what you find. Interesting stuff.

Originally posted by Bull View Post
                                Dan, I need your knowledge again. As you know, I'm running CJC DAC 500mcg/w with huperzine 400-500mcg/day. I'm concerned about the effects of all that GH on my t3 and t4. I know very little of both of those, or how they relate. There's too much contradictory information for me out there and i dont have to time to search through it all now. Could there be an inhibitory effect? And if so, would you recommend t3 even off cycle to combat it? Low dose perhaps?
                                I too have read conflicting info on changes in T3 during HGH use. Now, the thing is, you're talking about endogenous HGH, which the body could have a different response to than exogenous HGH. I honestly can't give a conclusive answer on this one because of the conflicting info out there, and the fact that you're simply boosting endogenous HGH levels rather than putting exogenous HGH into yourself. I just tried to do a quick search of any studies that observe changes in T3 in relation to changes in somatotropin, and I couldn't find anything. It seems to be 'common' knowledge that supraphysiological doses of HGH over the long term might suppress T3 secretion (and/or conversion of T4 to T3), but by how much? I don't know. And I doubt it stays like that after you stop using HGH or CJC-1295. I wouldn't recommend supplementing with T3, as I think the impacts are negligible UNLESS you have bloodwork done and are seeing that your T3 levels have significantly reduced following HGH or CJC-1295 administration. Bloodwork is the key here, and the only way you will be able to tell if something you suspect is going on is really going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X