This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    Awesome man! So far, I think water is better than fat. When I tried to dissolve it in BA (which it did at 100% BA), then added water, it suspended after a few hours, didn't go into solution. Thats fine by me, as all injectable winny I've used is like this. But when added to oil, it clumped and crashed out bad! My biggest fear is that too much solvent/cosolvent will damage the amino acid and it'll just be a waste. There is really no way for me to test this unless I could do a lot of BW and intentionally try and cause elevated liver enzymes. I'm going to keep at it. I will start again with 1200mg/ml and work down if I can't get it to hold. Hopefully I can go up! I'd love to make it around 2000mgs/ml, although I find that will be nearly impossible. I'm wondering how much heat will damage the amino too. A lot of factors go into trying to create something as potentially dangerous as this, since injectable NAC is unheard of. Hopefully it will work. To be continued...
    It's not unheard of. In studies, they utilize an IV solution of NAC injected into the test subjects. That obviously means they got it to suspend somehow.

A fully trained chemist would be able to just look at the NAC molecular structure and know if it is more polar or non-polar, and automatically deduce which solvents would be appropriate to get it to suspend, rather than doing trial and error like you're doing. I'll see if I can check out the molecular structure later and see myself.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

EO!!!!! So far so good. It has broken down like an alka seltzer after about 10 minutes. No heat, just testing. I will add heat in a bit. And I was talking unheard of in the "research" supplies, as I know the IV and oral preparations are used in cases of acute acetaminephine overdoses. It is just almost impossible to find, as NAC isn't really used that much for liver support, usually only after its too late, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast
        Ask Dan a question?

Dan what is quantum physics and how does it relate to my life?
        I am not a physicist.

But the sad thing is we still have to touch on quantum mechanics in my chemistry course. I hate it.
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Ok Dan......something else for you. I'm on a gram a week of test E along with 40mg of dbol (dbol will run 4 weeks). I'm thinking about reintroducing NPP but only for 4 or 5 weeks and since it is going to be used for a pulse, is 1050mgs weekly too much? It doesmt scare me, but when I used 150mgs eod, I wasnt impressed. So now I'm thinking 150mgs ed and pinned subQ. What do you think of this?

Comment

Those are some pretty high doses, but I do know that many people don't get impressively huge or rapid gains from Nandrolone of any ester type, so if you're looking for that, then running it that high might be your only way of experiencing that. I still think it's pretty high. You'd be running 2,330mg per week of total steroid in that plan with all of those compounds combined. Ask yourself if you really need that much?

Comment

True. Its probably overkill. I just know the last time I ram NPP, it wasnt too impressive.

Comment

True. Its probably overkill. I just know the last time I ram NPP, it wasnt too impressive.
                My little rule of thumb is: if an anabolic steroid (or any drug or supplement, for that matter) doesn't impress you at a typical dose that should normally induce satisfactory results/changes, then it's probably not for you, move on. Stick to a compound that works for you.

It's one thing if someone, for example, doesn't find they get that great of results from 500mg/week of Testosterone, but if they bump it to 700mg/week they will see incredible changes. It's another thing if they have to bump it to 1,500mg per week just to see results. I think that's a slippery slope.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                  My little rule of thumb is: if an anabolic steroid (or any drug or supplement, for that matter) doesn't impress you at a typical dose that should normally induce satisfactory results/changes, then it's probably not for you, move on. Stick to a compound that works for you.

It's one thing if someone, for example, doesn't find they get that great of results from 500mg/week of Testosterone, but if they bump it to 700mg/week they will see incredible changes. It's another thing if they have to bump it to 1,500mg per week just to see results. I think that's a slippery slope.
                  Thanks man. Makes a lot of sense. Any nandrolone I've used hasn't been great, so maybe it just isn't for me. I have to keep test fairly high, but I guess now is the time fo me to figure out what works the best for me whem bulking (along with test that is).

Comment

I read a post of yours regarding IGF-1 lr3, and I'm thinking about starting a cycle by itself. I am not interested in AAS, or test boosters at this point in life. I have looked around a bit, and I've seen a huge variety of information regarding dosing. In your post you said that 50mcg a day would be a waste, but I haven't found any solid daily dosing recommendations. What would you suggest?

Comment

• Originally posted by grg View Post
                      I read a post of yours regarding IGF-1 lr3, and I'm thinking about starting a cycle by itself. I am not interested in AAS, or test boosters at this point in life. I have looked around a bit, and I've seen a huge variety of information regarding dosing. In your post you said that 50mcg a day would be a waste, but I haven't found any solid daily dosing recommendations. What would you suggest?
                      If I can remember correctly, I do believe 50mcg/day is the most you would want to take of IGF-1 LR3. It's been a while since I've reviewed information on IGF-1, but I believe the body cannot feasibly use more than about 50mcg per day. Any extra IGF-1 will not be utilized in muscle, but will instead go towards peripheral tissues such as the organs, intestines, etc., which we don't want (the result is organ growth and the typical 'GH gut'). Some say less than 50mcg per day is ideal, but I like to tell people to cap it at 50mcg.

Comment

• What's your favorite AAS

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                          What's your favorite AAS
                          I think we all know the answer the that Fat Pat, lol.

Comment

• Trenbolone.

I think we all know the answer the that Fat Pat, lol.
                            But I don't think he would know unless he knew or saw me on the 'old forum'.

Comment

• I can guess tren?

Comment

• I'm assuming you meant to say "how to keep hitting the gym WITHOUT the possibilities of it returning". Yes, and i've actually had the same thing, but it resolved on its own and I didn't have to get the cyst drained or anything. Almost anyone can get a pilonidal cyst, but some more than others. Some people have a particular structure in that area of the tailbone/coccyx that makes them more susceptible to it. It's basically a cyst, like a pimple, as a result of constant sitting or pressure on that area, and often an ingrown hair can be the co-factor that causes it. People who work in jobs where they sit for very long periods of time on that spot end up getting this. I don't think there's anything in the gym that you'll end up doing that will cause it. Just make sure you're not sitting in one spot/position for too long, and if symptoms ever begin to appear, immediately change your seating habits and apply hydrocortisone cream to reduce swelling before it gets worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X