Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan, to start, I'm unsure of the whole process of MGF. From what I understand, is it activates new satellite cells, which sounds like a good thing. In your opinion, would it be beneficial to inject in pecs say, ED? Only post workout? Post workout and 12 hours post?

Comment

• Yes, MGF exerts satellite cell activation/proliferation, but ONLY IN ITS NATURAL INTRACELLULAR ENVIRONMENT where it is normally created. Extracellular MGF administered via syringe merely acts as IGF-1 and the MGF binds to IGF-1 receptors on the extracellular IGF-1 receptor. Therefore, you are not achieving anything different from IGF-1 if you decide to use MGF. There is no possible way that MGF when in an extracellular environment (in the bloodstream) can enter muscle cells. It doesn't. MGF naturally endogenously manufactured by the muscles are manufactured INSIDE muscle cells and never ever leave. MGF secreted in this way actually doesn't even utilize receptors to do its work. Once again, syringe administration doesn't get MGF inside your muscle cells, it only gets it into the extracellular environment outside the muscle cells. The only way they have successfully utilized exogenous MGF that has the same effects as MGF endogenously produced within cells is through the use of viral vectors, which you are never ever going to get a hold of unless you have millions of dollars.

I answered the same question in this thread here http://forums.steroidal.com/hgh-pept...king-info.html

There is plenty of information from Datbtrue (the researcher who has expounded a ton of information on peptides) on this. Buying and using MGF and expecting it to work like naturally secreted MGF from within cells is a waste of time and money. It will merely act as IGF-1 instead.
      Last edited by Dan C; 02-07-2014, 03:52 PM.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

• My rbc is always high, save me. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan C View Post
          Yes, MGF exerts satellite cell activation/proliferation, but ONLY IN ITS NATURAL INTRACELLULAR ENVIRONMENT where it is normally created. Extracellular MGF administered via syringe merely acts as IGF-1 and the MGF binds to IGF-1 receptors on the extracellular IGF-1 receptor. Therefore, you are not achieving anything different from IGF-1 if you decide to use MGF. There is no possible way that MGF when in an extracellular environment (in the bloodstream) can enter muscle cells. It doesn't. MGF naturally endogenously manufactured by the muscles are manufactured INSIDE muscle cells and never ever leave. MGF secreted in this way actually doesn't even utilize receptors to do its work. Once again, syringe administration doesn't get MGF inside your muscle cells, it only gets it into the extracellular environment outside the muscle cells. The only way they have successfully utilized exogenous MGF that has the same effects as MGF endogenously produced within cells is through the use of viral vectors, which you are never ever going to get a hold of unless you have millions of dollars.

I answered the same question in this thread here http://forums.steroidal.com/hgh-pept...king-info.html

There is plenty of information from Datbtrue (the researcher who has expounded a ton of information on peptides) on this. Buying and using MGF and expecting it to work like naturally secreted MGF from within cells is a waste of time and money. It will merely act as IGF-1 instead.
          Once again, thanks for the knowledge Dan! Not what I wanted to hear, but that's fine. So it's of no use even though it acts as regular igf-1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull View Post
            Once again, thanks for the knowledge Dan! Not what I wanted to hear, but that's fine. So it's of no use even though it acts as regular igf-1?
            Doesn't look like it to me. Better off just going for IGF-1.
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Doesn't look like it to me. Better off just going for IGF-1.
              Already on igf1-lr3. I have like 6 vials of mgf, so I'll just pin 200mcg split bilat in my pecs until it's all gone lol

Comment

• Bare in mind I'm not familiar with how GH works... but I see everywhere to dose CJC and GHRP in the morning, post workout, and pre bed. Why not pre workout instead of post? You would get the benefits of extra fat loss during training, and there will still be GH kicking around for post workout.

Comment

Already on igf1-lr3. I have like 6 vials of mgf, so I'll just pin 200mcg split bilat in my pecs until it's all gone lol
                  You don't even need to do localized spot injections, just do it sub-q as you would with ANY IGF-1. The claims of localized effects are BS, even with the non-LR3 stuff. The body will circulate it systemically for its very short half-life. Pin pre or post workout, either is good.

Comment

Bare in mind I'm not familiar with how GH works... but I see everywhere to dose CJC and GHRP in the morning, post workout, and pre bed. Why not pre workout instead of post? You would get the benefits of extra fat loss during training, and there will still be GH kicking around for post workout.
                    Post and pre workout work equally well. There are some minor differences, but they are very marginal. Only problem I can forsee would be pinning something like GHRP-6 pre-workout due to the insane hunger it causes. It is much better suited for post-workout in that regard (unless you want to go about your workout starving like an emaciated holocaust survivor, going all light headed and such). A great protocol is to do GHRPs post-workout and then wait about 30 minutes before eating. Pin at the gym upon leaving, and by the time you get home, you are ready to eat and the HGH release is well underway.

The truth is that doing any of the fast acting Ghrelin mimetics before or after workouts doesn't make that much of a difference considering most of their half-lives are so short, they require like 6 pinnings a day in order to get any real steady HGH release. And at that much pinning per day, it won't matter pre or post workout since inevitably your workouts will fall inbetween some shots anyways.

Comment

Post and pre workout work equally well. There are some minor differences, but they are very marginal. Only problem I can forsee would be pinning something like GHRP-6 pre-workout due to the insane hunger it causes. It is much better suited for post-workout in that regard (unless you want to go about your workout starving like an emaciated holocaust survivor, going all light headed and such). A great protocol is to do GHRPs post-workout and then wait about 30 minutes before eating. Pin at the gym upon leaving, and by the time you get home, you are ready to eat and the HGH release is well underway.

The truth is that doing any of the fast acting Ghrelin mimetics before or after workouts doesn't make that much of a difference considering most of their half-lives are so short, they require like 6 pinnings a day in order to get any real steady HGH release. And at that much pinning per day, it won't matter pre or post workout since inevitably your workouts will fall inbetween some shots anyways.
                      Currently using GHRP-2 and it only causes hunger for about 10 minutes, so I'm good there. Thanks for clearing that up!

Comment

• Dear Dan, I bought a clenbuterol (200 tablets). I was about to start my 1st cycle then I almost forgot I have G6PD deficiency.

Is it advisable to take clen while having G6PD deficiency? I tried looking around for answers but failed..

Please advise.

Comment

• Hey ZigZag,

You are correct, there is very scarce information on the interactions that Clenbuterol may have with G6PD deficiency. As you are probably aware, G6PD deficiency is a genetic disorder that causes problems with hemoglobin and red blood cell life cycle, production, and excretion. As far as I know, Clenbuterol should not interfere with any pathways involved in hemoglobin or red blood cell production (not directly, at least). But because I couldn't find much of anything on the issue, I would advise you to proceed with caution. If you are going to do it, start with low dosages, and monitor yourself very closely. Bloodwork would be a must. How badly is your G6PD deficiency affecting you as it is? I would think that a G6PD deficiency would present more of an issue with something like AAS use though, rather than stimulants. How are you with things like Caffeine, or Ephedrine? Have you used either of those substances before?

G6PD deficiency seems to cause issues with the kidneys as it is, so keep that in mind while using anything else. Clenbuterol is not known to cause any kidney problems in the majority of users, but remember that you do have a medical indication that does not make you a normal healthy individual, so the playing field will be different for you. I can't say whether or not you will be safe doing this. There are a lot of things to consider. If you are very worried or very unsure, it might be best to seek advice from a qualified physician, though I do understand that you will probably get a blank stare from nearly all doctors you approach with this question. I wish I could say I know the answer for you, but I unfortunately do not. I will say, however, I probably know more than most physicians when it comes to this matter, but because G6PD deficiency plus Clenbuterol is a giant hazy area for me as it is, I can't say I know that much more. You'll be venturing into the unknown here, so take it slow, and do it as diligently as possible. Keep us updated on here as well. And if anything alarming does come up, listen to your body and get professional medical help as soon as possible.

Comment

• Best test to run with tren ace for bulking

Comment

• Propionate. Doesn't really matter a whole lot though. It just so happens to be that Testosterone Propionate is more convenient considering the administration scheduling.

Comment

• Dan, what are your thoughts on T3 off cycle for fat loss, when muscle loss is a concern? I take anti-catabolic measures as it is with mod-grf&ghrp 3x a day, leucine and glutamine during workouts (caffeine on low calorie days), and bcaas throughout the day. Would a dose of 25 or 50mcg be anything to worry about?

I start up my next cycle in a few weeks and already have my t3 ready. I'm leaning up in preparation for the cycle right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X