Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50mcg might not be much to worry about. 25 mcg would be providing your body with even LESS than your body naturally produces endogenously (approximately 5mcg less, to be exact). Everyone responds differently to T3, and while some might not experience catabolism at that dosage, others might, so just keep an eye on it. Going more than that, especially off-cycle, would obviously accelerate protein turnover rates in the body. What the real determinant is, is your total calorie intake. You can easily offset catabolism from T3 by eating loads of calories, but it's not exactly conducive to fat loss. Remember that T3 is indiscriminate in what it causes the cells of the body's mitochondria to ultimately burn: protein, carbohydrates, and fats equally. The use of anabolic steroids with T3 serves to tip the balance of that in favor of carbohydrates and fats, as the anabolic steroids will promote greater nitrogen retention in muscle tissue. That's one of the advantages to using AAS with T3 (and you don't need much, either - dependent on the dose of T3 as well, of course).
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan C View Post
      50mcg might not be much to worry about. 25 mcg would be providing your body with even LESS than your body naturally produces endogenously (approximately 5mcg less, to be exact). Everyone responds differently to T3, and while some might not experience catabolism at that dosage, others might, so just keep an eye on it. Going more than that, especially off-cycle, would obviously accelerate protein turnover rates in the body. What the real determinant is, is your total calorie intake. You can easily offset catabolism from T3 by eating loads of calories, but it's not exactly conducive to fat loss. Remember that T3 is indiscriminate in what it causes the cells of the body's mitochondria to ultimately burn: protein, carbohydrates, and fats equally. The use of anabolic steroids with T3 serves to tip the balance of that in favor of carbohydrates and fats, as the anabolic steroids will promote greater nitrogen retention in muscle tissue. That's one of the advantages to using AAS with T3 (and you don't need much, either - dependent on the dose of T3 as well, of course).
      Got it, thanks Dan! I'll stick with 50mcg of T3, and up my peptides to 4-5x a day to make sure there's more fatty acids floating around to be burned up instead of carbs/protein.

Comment

• Triptorelin

Hey Dan, I came across a thread from about a year ago where you had been talking to another member, Mini-G, on the topic of triptorelin. It seemed very promising and you seemed to have some good ideas on protocols... I am about to come off a year long blast and cruise cycle and have been reading and reading my ass off on triptorelin. I've always known about the standard nolva, clomid pct, but I'm also looking into extended stasis tapering, and triptorelin as well. My question is, have you come up with anymore solid evidence behind tripto, the results, if it really works. I pm'd Mini-G on the subject but he hasn't been on in a while. Thank you Dan!

-JGunnerson

ps. here's the link to the thread...
        http://forums.steroidal.com/hgh-pept...iptorelin.html

Comment

• Unfortunately not much in the way has formulated in the form of clinical studies on the use of Triptorelin for the treatment of hypogonadism except for that one case study where that doctor (forgot his name) treated that one hypogonadal individuals with a single 100mcg shot of it. It's still used exclusively in medicine as a chemical castration agent to completely destroy the function of the HPTA (at higher excessive dosages, of course).

I still stand by my conclusion that the best way to use it is to administer it in small amounts daily (20mcg every day or every OTHER day) until you reach 100mcg total administered. After that, use Nolvadex to carry HPTA function onwards (you might want to start it a day or two after your last shot of Triptorelin). You might also want to use Nolvadex at no greater than 20mg per day (none of this 40mg/day stuff, that's too much with Triptorelin) and I think that even 10mg/day of Nolvadex with Triptorelin might be just fine). Don't use Clomid with it, as Clomid has some direct activity at the pituitary gland that might result in overstimulation if used in conjunction with Triptorelin, and the last thing you want is overstimulation causing HPTA downfunction (the opposite of what you want). Careful timing of when you start the Nolvadex after the Triptorelin is crucial. Triptorelin IS NOT what people have been calling a "one shot PCT" problem solver. Nothing is. You need to help the HPTA along afterwards with a SERM, and Nolvadex is the best choice for that. I'd also advise the use of Aromasin during Triptorelin use, because anything that increases gonadotropin secretion and stimulation of the leydig cells of the testes will result in an increase in testicular aromatase (HCG is notorious for this as well). Some problems i've seen is where people use Triptorelin and their bloodwork shows increased Testosterone levels, but nothing impressive, and this is likely due to the increase of aromatase leading to increased Estrogen, which of course leads to the negative feedback loop at the hypothalamus reducing GnRH secretion, and thus low stimulation of endogenous Testosterone.

Like any PCT, all your bases need to be covered, and this is the same with Triptorelin. Use Triptorelin to initially bumpstart and stimulate the HPTA (starting at the pituitary, of course), se Aromasin to keep Estrogen under control, and then Nolvadex to keep the hypothalamus tricked into pumping out GnRH so that the signals are carried along for several weeks. I believe that is how it should be used and probably the most effective protocol until/unless clinical research shows otherwise.

Triptorelin is really a great compound. Keep in mind as well that after reconstitution, shelf-life is about one month (I got this information from a lab that manufactures Triptorelin for a research chemical company I contacted). I mention this because Triptorelin is quite cheap for the amounts you can get it, and I know one individual who reconstituted 2mg of Triptorelin and only used 100mcg, and worked very well for him. He put the remaining Triptorelin in the fridge to save it for several months down the road when he would need it again for PCT. Of course he used it later on and it didn't do anything for him, but that's because it lost significant potency due to the shelf-life having expired long ago. The good thing is that Triptorelin is so cheap that there really shouldn't be a problem buying another fresh vial a few months down the line, it won't break the bank. Just don't try to save it in the fridge thinking it will still be at full potency months later down the line.

Hope that helps.
          Last edited by Dan C; 04-21-2014, 01:08 AM.
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

• Wow! I really appreciate the help bro! I'm new here idk if this is against the board rules, but do you recommend any trustworthy and reliable research chem sites? Last thing I need is for the hormones to be all over the place messed up due to some bunk nolvadex or tripto.

Again though, thank you very much for your input man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunnerson33 View Post
              Wow! I really appreciate the help bro! I'm new here idk if this is against the board rules, but do you recommend any trustworthy and reliable research chem sites? Last thing I need is for the hormones to be all over the place messed up due to some bunk nolvadex or tripto.

Again though, thank you very much for your input man!
              Our sponsor, top right of the page (banner) is a research chemical site. But they dont stock Triptorelin.

Comment

• Dan, I got bloods done a few days ago and just got the results back. Everything is normal except my Cortisol range is high. Doc showed me it should be around 143-530 and it's 548. Figure may be off slightly, but the estimations are right. At the time of the test, I was on 60mcg T3 for 3 weeks, and mod-grf and GHRP-2. Last shot of the peps was about 16 hours prior to first blood draw and only took a t3 dose after first blood draw, which is the lab that the doc was showing me. Any of these drugs have an affect or cortisol? I know little of cortisol itself, so I'm putting the research in now.

Comment

• Hi Dan,

want to blast and cruise.. just completed cycle of sustaston 750mg 14 weeks/ Deca 500mg 12 weeks… want to cruise on 250mg of sust and than do a blast of tren with keeping the test at a trt dose. Any help or info greatly appreciated. also if i should run Hcg now if so how should i go about it.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull View Post
                    Dan, I got bloods done a few days ago and just got the results back. Everything is normal except my Cortisol range is high. Doc showed me it should be around 143-530 and it's 548. Figure may be off slightly, but the estimations are right. At the time of the test, I was on 60mcg T3 for 3 weeks, and mod-grf and GHRP-2. Last shot of the peps was about 16 hours prior to first blood draw and only took a t3 dose after first blood draw, which is the lab that the doc was showing me. Any of these drugs have an affect or cortisol? I know little of cortisol itself, so I'm putting the research in now.
                    First off, how is your training? Are you overtraining at all? How do you feel on a regular basis, fatigued or any lethargy?

Out of all of the things you are using, I THINK that one or more of the growth hormone secretagogue peptides might be causing it. I don't have any evidence on hand at the moment, but if I recall correctly, I think one or both of those peptides (GHRP / Mod-grf) have been shown in studies to cause an increase in cortisol. Don't take me 100% on that at the moment, but I do remember reading a few studies that demonstrated this, but in the meantime try to look them up (a quick search on pubmed.com should yield lots of results) and see.

Originally posted by davet View Post
                    Hi Dan,

want to blast and cruise.. just completed cycle of sustaston 750mg 14 weeks/ Deca 500mg 12 weeks… want to cruise on 250mg of sust and than do a blast of tren with keeping the test at a trt dose. Any help or info greatly appreciated. also if i should run Hcg now if so how should i go about it.

Thanks
                    I don't see a problem with that. I think if you're going to cruise, the use of HCG or something like Triptorelin every so often should be done in order to maintain HPTA and/or Leydig cell function. For more info on how to employ HCG during cycles/cruises, see our HCG profile on the main site (specifically, the HCG doses section of the profile).

Comment

• Bull, I just did a search on studies involving GHRP-2 and the conclusion is that it more often than not does seem to induce cortisol release via the stimulation of release of ACTH (adrenocorticotropin hormone).

Here's one study I found: http://apps.webofknowledge.com.ezpro...mRightClick=no

You might not be able to see that link since I logged into my university account to access it (the benefits of being a pre-med student is that I have access to the full papers when looking up studies). If you can't see it, just look up the study: 'Concordant and discordant adrenocorticotropin (ACTH) responses induced by growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 (GHRP-2), corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) and insulin-induced hypoglycemia in patients with hypothalamo-pituitary disorders: evidence for direct ACTH releasing activity of GHRP-2 '.

Comment

First off, how is your training? Are you overtraining at all? How do you feel on a regular basis, fatigued or any lethargy?

Out of all of the things you are using, I THINK that one or more of the growth hormone secretagogue peptides might be causing it. I don't have any evidence on hand at the moment, but if I recall correctly, I think one or both of those peptides (GHRP / Mod-grf) have been shown in studies to cause an increase in cortisol. Don't take me 100% on that at the moment, but I do remember reading a few studies that demonstrated this, but in the meantime try to look them up (a quick search on pubmed.com should yield lots of results) and see.
                        Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                        Bull, I just did a search on studies involving GHRP-2 and the conclusion is that it more often than not does seem to induce cortisol release via the stimulation of release of ACTH (adrenocorticotropin hormone).

Here's one study I found: http://apps.webofknowledge.com.ezpro...mRightClick=no

You might not be able to see that link since I logged into my university account to access it (the benefits of being a pre-med student is that I have access to the full papers when looking up studies). If you can't see it, just look up the study: 'Concordant and discordant adrenocorticotropin (ACTH) responses induced by growth hormone-releasing peptide-2 (GHRP-2), corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) and insulin-induced hypoglycemia in patients with hypothalamo-pituitary disorders: evidence for direct ACTH releasing activity of GHRP-2 '.
                        Training nearly every day, cardio every day, caloric deficic most days, but I feel good. Not tired. Some workout days are only say, calves, abs and forearms. Nothing intensive. But I think with all the stress from that, and the GHRP on top of it, my cortisol should be raised. Thanks Dan! Was hoping something like this was the cause.

Comment

• Yeah it's been a while since I did a lot of research on the growth hormone releasing peptides, and I forgot about the details regarding cortisol release. ALL ghrelin mimetics (so basically anything with the GHRP name) causes release of Cortisol. Growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analogues (so in other words, things like mod-grf and CJC-1295) DO NOT cause cortisol release. That is because they operate through a completely different pathway and different receptors than the GHRP analogues. Don't make the mistake of thinking both are the same and that both cause Cortisol release.

There are one or two Ghrelin mimetics that do not cause Cortisol release at all, such as Ipamorelin and one other, which I forgot the name since it's been a while since I've kept on top of this stuff. But yeah, watch out with the GHRPs since all of them to different degrees cause Cortisol release. I can't remember which one is the worst for it, but if I remember correctly it could be GHRP-2 that is the worst for that. GHRP-6 is the worst for Prolactin release.

Comment

Yeah it's been a while since I did a lot of research on the growth hormone releasing peptides, and I forgot about the details regarding cortisol release. ALL ghrelin mimetics (so basically anything with the GHRP name) causes release of Cortisol. Growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analogues (so in other words, things like mod-grf and CJC-1295) DO NOT cause cortisol release. That is because they operate through a completely different pathway and different receptors than the GHRP analogues. Don't make the mistake of thinking both are the same and that both cause Cortisol release.

There are one or two Ghrelin mimetics that do not cause Cortisol release at all, such as Ipamorelin and one other, which I forgot the name since it's been a while since I've kept on top of this stuff. But yeah, watch out with the GHRPs since all of them to different degrees cause Cortisol release. I can't remember which one is the worst for it, but if I remember correctly it could be GHRP-2 that is the worst for that. GHRP-6 is the worst for Prolactin release.
                            Hexarelin is the other one. Did some more reasearching after you posted and GHRP2 does produce the most prolactin and cortisol, but also the strongest GH pulse if I understood correctly. GHRP6 might only produce a slight rise in prolactin and cortisol but only at higher doses. I'm going to keep my dosing under 80mcg a shot in hopes it'll help.

Comment

• Two glute infections at once led me to believe I have a contaminated vial or vials of a Test and Tren blend. I read a lot of different methods about baking it, but as always it's hard to trust what you hear on the interwebs. I have another shot today of 1ml in each delt, and it would be dreadful to have both delts infected. What would you recommend for sterilizing? I don't have any syringe filters unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull View Post
                                Two glute infections at once led me to believe I have a contaminated vial or vials of a Test and Tren blend. I read a lot of different methods about baking it, but as always it's hard to trust what you hear on the interwebs. I have another shot today of 1ml in each delt, and it would be dreadful to have both delts infected. What would you recommend for sterilizing? I don't have any syringe filters unfortunately.
                                Autoclaving.

Buy a pressure cooker and put the vial in it with some water (follow the instructions) at 15 psi for 12-15 minutes, then let it cool and you're good to go.

It will kill most pathogens but not big stuff where you need a filter. Better than nothing though.

Do this with ALL UGL products.

Comment

Working...
                                X