X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Autoclaving.

Buy a pressure cooker and put the vial in it with some water (follow the instructions) at 15 psi for 12-15 minutes, then let it cool and you're good to go.

It will kill most pathogens but not big stuff where you need a filter. Better than nothing though.

Do this with ALL UGL products.
    Hrmmm, was hoping I wouldn't have to purchase anything extra. Walmart sells one that operates at 15psi for 40$ CAD. I'll pick that up. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull View Post
      Hrmmm, was hoping I wouldn't have to purchase anything extra. Walmart sells one that operates at 15psi for 40$ CAD. I'll pick that up. Thanks!
      Follow their instructions on heating and maintaining heat/pressure.

The vial will not explode and it might be hot when you take it out of the cooker after, so let it cool.

Comment

• Yup, you can do what Admin mentioned. Also adding some BA might help too.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Follow their instructions on heating and maintaining heat/pressure.

The vial will not explode and it might be hot when you take it out of the cooker after, so let it cool.
          Originally posted by Dan C View Post
          Yup, you can do what Admin mentioned. Also adding some BA might help too.
          I can't find any in town at all, I checked every store. Are there any other options for me? I may have some BA at home, not sure.
          Last edited by Bull; 05-08-2014, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Internet (research chem companies) are your best bet I think.
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan C View Post
              Internet (research chem companies) are your best bet I think.
              I ended up baking them at 175F for 2 hours. Shot both delts with 2x.5ml (front a side) yesterday. So far so good. A little swelling but that's expected. No redness.

Comment

I ended up baking them at 175F for 2 hours. Shot both delts with 2x.5ml (front a side) yesterday. So far so good. A little swelling but that's expected. No redness.
                For those interested, this did NOT work. Both of my delts now have minor infections.

Comment

• Are you certain they are infections? There are some conditions/situations in which injection sites can have almost all of the appearances, symptoms, and feelings of an infection but it isn't.

One includes, of course, allergic reactions. Another can include a simple bad reaction to any type of solvent (or high amounts of solvents) such as ethyl oleate, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, etc. Something else that people mistake for infections: when either too small of a pin is used or the person doesn't inject deep enough into the muscle, the oil can leak out into subcutaneous tissue and pool underneath, causing severe redness and edema (swelling) of the area or of the whole limb. It's also accompanied with severe dull pain of the area, and is also hot to the touch much like an infection. All of this lasts for several days (usually 3 - 5) and eventually subsides, but unlike an actual infection, there is no fever.

I think if your situation is indeed an infection, the only other solution I can give you is to re-filter the product if you want to continue using it. To be honest, heating/autoclaving the stuff is not as effective as something like using an 0.2 micron filter. Filtration is what ultimately completely sterilizes these things, and can be (and often is) done without having to heat the product up to sterilize it. The final touch would be adding some BA before you re-filter it. I'm a complete idiot for forgetting to suggest re-filtering in an earlier post. That should have readily come to mind.

Comment

Are you certain they are infections? There are some conditions/situations in which injection sites can have almost all of the appearances, symptoms, and feelings of an infection but it isn't.

One includes, of course, allergic reactions. Another can include a simple bad reaction to any type of solvent (or high amounts of solvents) such as ethyl oleate, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, etc. Something else that people mistake for infections: when either too small of a pin is used or the person doesn't inject deep enough into the muscle, the oil can leak out into subcutaneous tissue and pool underneath, causing severe redness and edema (swelling) of the area or of the whole limb. It's also accompanied with severe dull pain of the area, and is also hot to the touch much like an infection. All of this lasts for several days (usually 3 - 5) and eventually subsides, but unlike an actual infection, there is no fever.

I think if your situation is indeed an infection, the only other solution I can give you is to re-filter the product if you want to continue using it. To be honest, heating/autoclaving the stuff is not as effective as something like using an 0.2 micron filter. Filtration is what ultimately completely sterilizes these things, and can be (and often is) done without having to heat the product up to sterilize it. The final touch would be adding some BA before you re-filter it. I'm a complete idiot for forgetting to suggest re-filtering in an earlier post. That should have readily come to mind.
                    Just ordered a .2 filter, 50ml vial, and the pins to do such a thing. I have some benzyl alcohol kicking around too so everything is in order. My supplier highly doubts it's an infection, but is sending me another vial anyway. I plan to filter everything I get from now on, and shoot from my unopened vial until I can filter everything. Thanks Dan! It's a rough go having both glutes, and both delts infected, but not serious enough to warrant my doc prescribing antibiotics.

Comment

Just ordered a .2 filter, 50ml vial, and the pins to do such a thing. I have some benzyl alcohol kicking around too so everything is in order. My supplier highly doubts it's an infection, but is sending me another vial anyway. I plan to filter everything I get from now on, and shoot from my unopened vial until I can filter everything. Thanks Dan! It's a rough go having both glutes, and both delts infected, but not serious enough to warrant my doc prescribing antibiotics.
                      I'd now always filer UGL and pressure cooker it. Takes some time to filer and putting a few vials in a pressure cooker for 15 mins is nothing. At least then you know you're done your bit.

Also always keep anti-biotics on hand.

Comment

I'd now always filer UGL and pressure cooker it. Takes some time to filer and putting a few vials in a pressure cooker for 15 mins is nothing. At least then you know you're done your bit.

Also always keep anti-biotics on hand.
                        I'd love to have some anti-biotics on hand, but none are OTC that I know of. I'll definitely at the very least be filtering everything.

Comment

• Are you SURE its an actual infection??

Comment

Are you SURE its an actual infection??
                            It's the same as what my doctor prescribed me antibiotics for in the past, just less severe. Went to see him for it and he said it's not bad enough for me to need anything for it, but it is very inconvenient. I'm as sure as that leads me to believe I guess. Not sure how else I could diagnose it. What're you thinking?

Comment

• I was just thinking it could possibly be one of the other conditions/issues I mentioned earlier that tend to have similar symptoms of an infection. I'd say work on filtering the stuff, add a little bit of extra BA, and see if the same reaction occurs. If it doesn't happen after doing that, then you're right, it probably is a minor infection.

The truth is that with every injection, some bacteria is dragged into the injection site (yes, even when you swab with alcohol), but if most people have a healthy immune system, the bacteria get taken care of pretty quickly. Problems arise if either the person has a sub-par immune system or if large numbers of bacteria get into the injection site, or if a really nasty / particularly strong bacteria gets in.

Comment

• how much Test with Tren?

Hey Dan.

I'm taking 100mgs of Tren EOD.
                                What is optimal amount of Test to take with this?
                                Ans what is better to take with tren, long or short ester Test?

(Could you point to article discussing this maybe?)
                                Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X