This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    I was just thinking it could possibly be one of the other conditions/issues I mentioned earlier that tend to have similar symptoms of an infection. I'd say work on filtering the stuff, add a little bit of extra BA, and see if the same reaction occurs. If it doesn't happen after doing that, then you're right, it probably is a minor infection.

The truth is that with every injection, some bacteria is dragged into the injection site (yes, even when you swab with alcohol), but if most people have a healthy immune system, the bacteria get taken care of pretty quickly. Problems arise if either the person has a sub-par immune system or if large numbers of bacteria get into the injection site, or if a really nasty / particularly strong bacteria gets in.
    Let's hope it's not a shitty immune system haha, I'll keep you posted. Shooting glutes with the unopened vial today.

Comment

• Originally posted by d0minar View Post
      Hey Dan.

I'm taking 100mgs of Tren EOD.
      What is optimal amount of Test to take with this?
      Ans what is better to take with tren, long or short ester Test?

(Could you point to article discussing this maybe?)
      Thanks.
      Hey d0minar,

All your questions can be answered here: Trenbolone | Steroidal.com and don't forget in the right hand side there is a blue drop down menu that lists all of the different sections of the profile (a lot of people seem to miss that button and think the first page I linked you to is the full profile, but it's only the introduction).
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

• Brilliant.
        Thanks brother, totally missed that blue button first time I read that profile.

Comment

Brilliant.
          Hmmm... Thats not good and good to know.

Comment

Hey d0minar,

All your questions can be answered here: Trenbolone | Steroidal.com and don't forget in the right hand side there is a blue drop down menu that lists all of the different sections of the profile (a lot of people seem to miss that button and think the first page I linked you to is the full profile, but it's only the introduction).
            Will work on this.

Comment

• See, I KNEW people were missing the blue drop-down menus and therefore were probably missing like 3/4 of all of the profiles and articles on the site.
              Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
              "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

See, I KNEW people were missing the blue drop-down menus and therefore were probably missing like 3/4 of all of the profiles and articles on the site.
                Its being moved now.

Comment

I was just thinking it could possibly be one of the other conditions/issues I mentioned earlier that tend to have similar symptoms of an infection. I'd say work on filtering the stuff, add a little bit of extra BA, and see if the same reaction occurs. If it doesn't happen after doing that, then you're right, it probably is a minor infection.

The truth is that with every injection, some bacteria is dragged into the injection site (yes, even when you swab with alcohol), but if most people have a healthy immune system, the bacteria get taken care of pretty quickly. Problems arise if either the person has a sub-par immune system or if large numbers of bacteria get into the injection site, or if a really nasty / particularly strong bacteria gets in.
                  Tried the other vial on tuesday. Shot 1 ml in each glute. It's thursday afternoon now, some swelling and soreness but no redness or fever. Hurts like hell because I injected it when it just barely recovered from the infection. My supplier sent me another vial, and I have filters and shit on the way to clean it all. Incase anyone was interested!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull View Post
                    Tried the other vial on tuesday. Shot 1 ml in each glute. It's thursday afternoon now, some swelling and soreness but no redness or fever. Hurts like hell because I injected it when it just barely recovered from the infection. My supplier sent me another vial, and I have filters and shit on the way to clean it all. Incase anyone was interested!
                    Yes, keep us updated please.

Comment

Brilliant.
                      Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                      See, I KNEW people were missing the blue drop-down menus and therefore were probably missing like 3/4 of all of the profiles and articles on the site.
                      Better?

Comment

• Hi Dan, I currently have a doc script for sus 250. Im taking 500mg a week and & am using masteron prop at 400mg a week. Now I get drug tested for work and want to know will masteron show up as testosterone given its a dht? I mean do they have to do extensive testing to know the difference?

Comment

• Alright, without getting too detailed into anabolic steroid testing, here is the one basic thing you need to know that sums it all up:

* In order to test you (or anyone else) for something, they have to be testing you SPEFICIALLY for that drug (or whatever they are looking for) *

I've had countless people ask me if their Winstrol, Deca, Trenbolone, etc. use will show up on their bloodwork issued by their physician. The answer to questions like these is a resounding NO. Bloodwork from a doctor will assay your blood only for what they are testing for, so if they are doing a standard hormone panel, they are looking for Testosterone (total, bound, and free), Estrogens, etc. They are not looking for other hormones, and therefore anything else you are using will NOT show up on the test. However, their use of exogenous anabolic steroids would undoubtedly affect Testosterone levels, so the results may raise the physician's eyebrows and he will wonder why the patient's Testosterone levels might be significantly off.

Now, when it comes to anabolic steroid drug testing surrounding competitions and sports, its almost the same thing: they are drawing blood (or taking urine) and they are looking for SPECIFIC and KNOWN anabolic steroids (and/or their metabolites). In order to find something, you need to know what you are looking for before you can find it. The average person has this horrible misconception that when you get drug tested, you piss into a cup, it goes to some lab and they stick the cup of pee into a monolithic machine that magically scans the pee, and magically instantly finds every single AAS, drug, and compound that the athlete has imbibed, injected, snorted, or absorbed rectally. This is WRONG! Anabolic steroid and PED testing is among the most tedious and most expensive testing procedures that involves individual biologists, chemists, and experts that actually have to sit in front of computers and machines that have to analyze the urine or blood samples, and they have to LOOK for these things themselves. Yes, these are actual humans that do the investigative work. The machines (mass spectrometry, gas chromatography, etc.) are only tools these individuals use to try and find these KNOWN substances.

This is why PED testing is so damn easy to get around. There are so many methods of skirting, cheating, fooling, and getting around these tests. A tested athlete can use masking agents, fast-acting compounds that clear their system very fast, and the most effective method ever: using a designer compound that is kept secret that NOBODY knows of (if there are no snitches and everyone keeps their mouth shut about it). By using a newly synthesized anabolic steroid that is unknown to the IOC or any PED testing labs, you can use as much of it as you want, submit urine or blood samples, and as long as the compound itself as well as its metabolites are unknown, you will NEVER EVER test positive... as long as someone doesn't rat you out.

So, with that being said, will Masteron show up on a PED drug test? You bet it will. Masteron is one of the anabolic steroids on the long list of known PEDs that are tested for, and has been on that list for a very long time. If you're using it, and it (or its metabolites) are still in your system when you do the test, you will fail the test.

You said you are "being tested for work". What work do you do? Most employers do not employ PED and anabolic steroid testing, as it is so damn expensive (and only about a handful of laboratories in the world have the capabilities and equipment to do it). In fact, nearly all anabolic steroid testing (if it is done), is usually sent to the IOC testing laboratory at UC Berkeley in California. Almost all drug testing by any employers are usually for recreational drugs, which are very simple and easy tests.

Comment

Alright, without getting too detailed into anabolic steroid testing, here is the one basic thing you need to know that sums it all up:

* In order to test you (or anyone else) for something, they have to be testing you SPEFICIALLY for that drug (or whatever they are looking for) *

I've had countless people ask me if their Winstrol, Deca, Trenbolone, etc. use will show up on their bloodwork issued by their physician. The answer to questions like these is a resounding NO. Bloodwork from a doctor will assay your blood only for what they are testing for, so if they are doing a standard hormone panel, they are looking for Testosterone (total, bound, and free), Estrogens, etc. They are not looking for other hormones, and therefore anything else you are using will NOT show up on the test. However, their use of exogenous anabolic steroids would undoubtedly affect Testosterone levels, so the results may raise the physician's eyebrows and he will wonder why the patient's Testosterone levels might be significantly off.

Now, when it comes to anabolic steroid drug testing surrounding competitions and sports, its almost the same thing: they are drawing blood (or taking urine) and they are looking for SPECIFIC and KNOWN anabolic steroids (and/or their metabolites). In order to find something, you need to know what you are looking for before you can find it. The average person has this horrible misconception that when you get drug tested, you piss into a cup, it goes to some lab and they stick the cup of pee into a monolithic machine that magically scans the pee, and magically instantly finds every single AAS, drug, and compound that the athlete has imbibed, injected, snorted, or absorbed rectally. This is WRONG! Anabolic steroid and PED testing is among the most tedious and most expensive testing procedures that involves individual biologists, chemists, and experts that actually have to sit in front of computers and machines that have to analyze the urine or blood samples, and they have to LOOK for these things themselves. Yes, these are actual humans that do the investigative work. The machines (mass spectrometry, gas chromatography, etc.) are only tools these individuals use to try and find these KNOWN substances.

This is why PED testing is so damn easy to get around. There are so many methods of skirting, cheating, fooling, and getting around these tests. A tested athlete can use masking agents, fast-acting compounds that clear their system very fast, and the most effective method ever: using a designer compound that is kept secret that NOBODY knows of (if there are no snitches and everyone keeps their mouth shut about it). By using a newly synthesized anabolic steroid that is unknown to the IOC or any PED testing labs, you can use as much of it as you want, submit urine or blood samples, and as long as the compound itself as well as its metabolites are unknown, you will NEVER EVER test positive... as long as someone doesn't rat you out.

So, with that being said, will Masteron show up on a PED drug test? You bet it will. Masteron is one of the anabolic steroids on the long list of known PEDs that are tested for, and has been on that list for a very long time. If you're using it, and it (or its metabolites) are still in your system when you do the test, you will fail the test.

You said you are "being tested for work". What work do you do? Most employers do not employ PED and anabolic steroid testing, as it is so damn expensive (and only about a handful of laboratories in the world have the capabilities and equipment to do it). In fact, nearly all anabolic steroid testing (if it is done), is usually sent to the IOC testing laboratory at UC Berkeley in California. Almost all drug testing by any employers are usually for recreational drugs, which are very simple and easy tests.
                            Excellent post.

Comment

• Can I stack pro-hormones with anabolic steroids?

Dan, would it be beneficial and safe to do an 8 week cycle of Mammoth DNA 1cap 2x-day, D-bol 30 mgs. a day, and test 3 500mg. a week? for a bulking cycle??

Comment

• Hi redwood664,

I do not know what Mammoth DNA is, you will have to enlighten me on that. Secondly, it is unadvisable to be running Dianabol for 8 weeks. That's a very long time for a harsh(er) oral C17-AA anabolic steroid. Lastly, I have no idea what you are referring to when you say "test 3". I am assuming that means some type of sustanon-type product that is a blend of Testosterone esters. If it is, then 8 weeks would be somewhat on the "too short" end of a cycle length, considering the content of long estered Testosterone variants within the blend. You would need at least 10 weeks to make it worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X