Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is an old thread I see but I'm not sure if it is closed. Hopefully, I haven't screwed up on my very first post. Dan, I get very high hematocrit levels from 500mg a week of test E. Do you know if the same thing would happen if I dropped the Test down to TRT levels and used another compound instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTSignalguy View Post
      This is an old thread I see but I'm not sure if it is closed. Hopefully, I haven't screwed up on my very first post. Dan, I get very high hematocrit levels from 500mg a week of test E. Do you know if the same thing would happen if I dropped the Test down to TRT levels and used another compound instead?
      Exogenous Test causes high RBC, lowering the dosage will help bring it down and also give blood.

High RBC is very dangerous and need to be addressed.

I don't think using another form of testosterone is going to change things.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTSignalguy View Post
        This is an old thread I see but I'm not sure if it is closed. Hopefully, I haven't screwed up on my very first post. Dan, I get very high hematocrit levels from 500mg a week of test E. Do you know if the same thing would happen if I dropped the Test down to TRT levels and used another compound instead?
        Anabolic steroids, including Testosterone, stimulates the production of erythropoietin in the kidneys, which then stimulates red blood cell production in bone marrow, thus increasing your hematocrit levels. It's a well known fact and feture of Testosterone. To answer your question, yes, dropping your Testosterone dosage down to TRT levels would indeed minimize this effect.

However, using another compound at supraphysiological dosages will not. In fact, most other anabolic steroids have an even STRONGER effect on increasing red blood cell count than Testosterone itself. The best way, as Admin said, is to donate blood every once in a while to keep those levels down.

Also keep in mind that smoking, and other medical conditions such as sleep apnea already cause a rise in RBC / hematocrit, and the use of anabolic steroids only compound this effect.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

• Peptides for lower back injury?

Hey Dan, I have had chronic lower back pain for about a year now, I did it squatting/deadlifting. My physiotherapist thinks it is a muscular issue and gave me some stretches etc. to do. I have done a bit of research on tb500 and ghrp6, cjc1295. I was wondering what you would recommend, I have tried mk-677 but it didn't do anything for my back. I am 19 and play high level sport, am in desperate need to recover as this injury limits my movement significantly.
          Cheers.
          Last edited by Straya; 06-06-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Hello.
            My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try. On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com.Some of you made the order on this site?What are you thinking about it?

Comment

• You guys are breaking the rules here. This is the second thread that I've seen you guys sourcing. I'm sure the place you're promoting isn't worth the bottles they come in. If they were, yall wouldn't be breaking who knows how many forums rules by pushing it. Do it legitimately and you won't be considered dishonest, as this is exactly that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TroN View Post
                dan...why am i so darn good looking? oh wait...PED....ummm ill get back to ya! lol

good to have this thread...i missed wiki......dan
                Lol

Comment

• dan,

I messaged you but I have a question that I would like to post here as well:

Dan

I have been following your posts for a few months now and feel that your background, education and physique make you one of the more viable sources out there. I will be starting a cycle in the next month and want your opinion if you don't mind. I have used superdrol before with good results, and sustanon, but did not do proper PCT (I was 20) and did get some negative sides from that.

This time I have done my research, and this is the cycle I am looking to go for:

Suston/Superdrol Cycle

Stats: 28 y/o, 5’11”, 160lb, looking to gain 15-20 lbs

Week 1-10: 500 mg Sustanon injected 2X/week (Monday/Thurs)

Week 1-4: Superdrol @20mg ed

Week 1-12: Aromasin @ 12.5 mg eod

Weeks 12-16: PCT

Weeks 12 – 13:
                  HCG at 1000iu/E2D
                  Aromasin (Exemestane) at 25mg/day
                  Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) at 40mg/day
                  Weeks 13 – 16:
                  – Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) at 20mg/day
                  What are your thoughts on this cycle? Are there any other cycle support that you think I should run on cycle for this dosage? let me know, thanks I really appreciate any input. Also, what mass gains would you predict from this?

I was thinking about eliminating the sust. and just doing a superdrol cycle for 4 weeks with the same PCT to gain 10 lb and not draw as much attention at work with huge gains. Thoughts on that? Much appreciated bro

Sincerely,

Harrison

Comment

• I'll let him know you asked a question here. I'm sure he will pop in and answer you, thanks.

Comment

• edit**

changed from sustanon to test e twice per week 500 mg per week total for ten weeks. starting in a few weeks. for a little more background I am a boxer who got injured and I need to jump up 20 lbs to be where I want to fight at this fall

Comment

• Hello Dan!

I would be curious to have some information on post-surgery use?
                        Especially interactions of testosterone or nandrolone decanoate use after surgeries during rehab? My story - patellar tendon rupture repair two years ago and now repair surgery. Thank god, just repair of anchor sutures on patella this time.

Most of all, would you recommend e.g. to use testosterone and decanoate at the same time after surgery during rehabilitation?
                        Thank you for highly informative site, best regards!

Comment

• Dan - I've been taking dutasteride for 10+ years for hair loss and it's worked beautifully. I'm getting ready to start a cycle of EQ and was curious how EQ might behave in my body in this scenario. I'm guessing that with dutasteride reducing 90+% of 5AR, the boldenone won't get reduced to dihydroboldenone, leaving it unreduced in my system. What are the effects of that? Is it stronger? Would it produce any negative effects or increased side effects? Thanks in advance for the insight.

Comment

Working...
                          X