Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I know she will have more questions, but this brings me to one I've been pondering for a long time. You said high doses make men more fertile, and that amazes me! I had no idea. Anyways, if someone like me were to want to get my wife pregnant, being I am on trt, what is the typical protocol? I though it would be drop the test, but low test effects my libido more than it does anything else. When I'm low, I don't even want sex and never even think about it. That is hell to me. So what would you recommend for when the time comes?

Comment

lol if you've been on TRT for a good while now, and you want to have kids, up your Testosterone dose to 800+mg per week, and watch what happens. I'm at school right now and can't dig up the clinical data but its out there if you google it. Dave Palumbo spoke a lot about this and referenced clinical data (in case you didn't know, Palumbo is a former pro bodybuilder who has 2 years of med school under his belt so he knows what he's talking about). Anyhow, the alternative to dosing your Testosterone very high is simply to use HCG and Clomid, and that will make you more fertile very quickly. I am not sure how long it takes for ultra high doses of Testosterone to increase fertility though.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Whatever, i'm bored at the moment, so I found you some stuff. Basically, the Sertoli cells in the testicles are responsible for the manufacture of sperm, but they need to be saturated with Testosterone. In normal functioning gonads, Testosterone is endogenously produced locally by the Leydig cells of the testes, so they are immediately exposed to high concentrations of Testosterone. Now, when you inject 100 - 500mg of Testosterone per week into your body, that Testosterone is not immediately exposed to the Sertoli cells. Instead what happens is a very diminished exposure due to the fact that the exogenous Testosterone is only circulating in the bloodstream while the Leydig cells are no longer manufacturing Testosterone because of the negative feedback loop. But what happens when you inject 1000mg of Testosterone per week into yourself? The concentration of Testosterone is so high in circulating blood plasma that the Sertoli cells are once again exposed to high concentrations, resulting in increased sperm production.

Look at these:

Failure of combined follicle-stimula... [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1993] - PubMed - NCBI

Prostate-specific antigen, testosterone, sex-... [Mol Hum Reprod. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

That's unbelievable! I seriously cannot believe that Dan. I would figure the total opposite and figured that I wiuld have to come off, get on clomid and hcg, and hope for the best. I might have missed it in those links, but is there any additional risk to the fetus doing this that you know of? Don't look too much into it because I know your busy. I wwould assume that there wouldn't be si ce testosterone is completley different that sperm, so the testoaterone, based on these findings, should only increase the sperm cells but have no negative effect on thier mechanism of action. I could be way off, just trying to save You from having to dig more. Thanks for that. Makes me feel much better for future plans. I have been concerned for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            Wow! I know she will have more questions, but this brings me to one I've been pondering for a long time. You said high doses make men more fertile, and that amazes me! I had no idea. Anyways, if someone like me were to want to get my wife pregnant, being I am on trt, what is the typical protocol? I though it would be drop the test, but low test effects my libido more than it does anything else. When I'm low, I don't even want sex and never even think about it. That is hell to me. So what would you recommend for when the time comes?
            Take a shot in the dark and try triptorelin!!!!

Don't shoot it in the dark though... Figure of speech.

Comment

That's unbelievable! I seriously cannot believe that Dan. I would figure the total opposite and figured that I wiuld have to come off, get on clomid and hcg, and hope for the best. I might have missed it in those links, but is there any additional risk to the fetus doing this that you know of? Don't look too much into it because I know your busy. I wwould assume that there wouldn't be si ce testosterone is completley different that sperm, so the testoaterone, based on these findings, should only increase the sperm cells but have no negative effect on thier mechanism of action. I could be way off, just trying to save You from having to dig more. Thanks for that. Makes me feel much better for future plans. I have been concerned for a while now.
              There are no risks at all to the baby if the father is on AAS. The problem lies in the MOTHER being on AAS during conception and pregnancy. The reason for these conditions are pretty straightforward and obvious, and need not be explained in detail any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                There are no risks at all to the baby if the father is on AAS. The problem lies in the MOTHER being on AAS during conception and pregnancy. The reason for these conditions are pretty straightforward and obvious, and need not be explained in detail any further.
                What about physical or mental deformities ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                  What about physical or mental deformities ?
                  Although AAS can reduce sperm count in men (at the doses I referenced earlier), they are not linked to birth defects or abnormalities in someone who is fathering a child.

Comment

Although AAS can reduce sperm count in men (at the doses I referenced earlier), they are not linked to birth defects or abnormalities in someone who is fathering a child.
                    Well that's good to know. Except I'm cursed with the worst possible luck on the world so. Ill just refrain from having kids

Comment

When is the next round of profiles getting added? Also Dan, thank you for suggesting me to start at 100mgs of tren!

Comment

When is the next round of profiles getting added? Also Dan, thank you for suggesting me to start at 100mgs of tren!
                        Let us know how 100mg of Trenbolone goes. I know it is a very low dose, but I have been getting questions from people lately about how efficient 100 - 200mg of Trenbolone is, with all things considered.

I am currently working on a Gynecomastia article, and shortly following that i'll be working on an Anavar In Women article. As for profiles, nothing at the moment but within the next month or I should have some compound profiles to cover.

Comment

Let us know how 100mg of Trenbolone goes. I know it is a very low dose, but I have been getting questions from people lately about how efficient 100 - 200mg of Trenbolone is, with all things considered.

I am currently working on a Gynecomastia article, and shortly following that i'll be working on an Anavar In Women article. As for profiles, nothing at the moment but within the next month or I should have some compound profiles to cover.
                          I'm logging it in the Q&A, and progress is unbleievable in only 2 weeks! I have had more results in my quads in these 2 weeks than any cycle of any compound at any duration. I cant believe how flipping fast it is working.

Comment

Dan, what kind of philosopher was socrates ? Lol

Comment

Post workout insulin spike vs post resistance training gh. Which is better in terms of muscle gain or fat loss? Talking about natty ones here. If you could chime in on exogenous ones too, that'd be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofie View Post
                                Dan, what kind of philosopher was socrates ? Lol
                                Socrates was a classical Greek Athenian philosopher. Credited as one of the founders of Western philosophy, he is an enigmatic figure known chiefly through the accounts of later classical writers, especially the writings of his students Plato and Xenophon, and the plays of his contemporary Aristophanes. Many would claim that Plato's dialogues are the most comprehensive accounts of Socrates to survive from antiquity.

I think he would've got along well here, because his primary philosophy, the Socratic Method, is actually highly integrated into the modern scientific method, in which hypothesis is the first stage. The development and practice of this method is one of Socrates' most enduring contributions, and is a key factor in earning his mantle as the father of political philosophy, ethics or moral philosophy, and as a figurehead of all the central themes in Western philosophy. The Socratic Method is basically a series of questions are posed to help a person or group to determine their underlying beliefs and the extent of their knowledge. The Socratic Method is a negative method of hypothesis elimination, in that better hypotheses are found by steadily identifying and eliminating those that lead to contradictions. It was designed to force one to examine one's own beliefs and the validity of such beliefs.

I think I would've got along with the guy very well.

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
                                Post workout insulin spike vs post resistance training gh. Which is better in terms of muscle gain or fat loss? Talking about natty ones here. If you could chime in on exogenous ones too, that'd be great.
                                I don't have the time at the moment to gather clinical data on this, so i'm going to speak purely from what's in my head. But I will say this, and it's very important:

You need to be looking at the big picture here, not small things like the meticulous timing of your insulin spikes and sugar intake. As long as you hit your macros for the whole day, you will grow (or lose fat, whichever is your goal that your diet is adjusted to meet).

If, however, you do insist on either spiking insulin or NOT spiking insulin post-workout (and instead take advantage of the natural HGH release from training), it would of course depend on your goals. If fat loss is the primary goal, you might not want to spike insulin post-workout with high GI sugars/carbs because of the obvious increased likelihood of fat storage post-workout. Once again, however, you won't become a rolling tub of lard if you DO, as long as you are still in a daily caloric deficit. Obviously, a post-workout insulin spike is better for gaining muscle mass, and low-GI foods (or strict protein-only consumption) after a workout would take advantage of the training-induced HGH release.

In fact, there have been some studies that have determined that spiking your insulin levels post-workout really actually do not provide any greater degree of muscle gains compared to low-GI food intake (or no insulin spike at all) post-workout. I just tried to look for it in a quick search but I can't find it. I will have to look when I have more time on my hands and get back to you with the references.

Now, what I just mentioned is for training naturally. Of course, if you're training with the use of exogenous insulin and exogenous HGH, I don't really need to delve into that one since you are basically now manipulating the release of either hormones yourself whenever you want. Exogenous insulin can work very well pre OR post workout for muscle gains. As far as exogenous HGH goes, there is no need at all to time/center the administration of that around your workouts. Just administer it every morning and evening and you're good to go, as exogenous HGH will exert its effects over several hours, and not to mention the resultant IGF-1 increase which remains for a much, much longer period of time. There is no need to be meticulous with the timing of exogenous HGH. IF you ARE going to use it as such, pre-workout would be your best bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X