Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting advise and opinions

Hello People,
    Tell you a bit about ME so you can help with my Question a little better.... 35 years 6 feet tall 212lb 16% body fat work out every day except Sundays use a trainer three days a week for anew workout routine. I am wanting some advise on my fourth cycle and stacks.. first off tell you my first cycle was a simple test E 400 E5D 2cc and anavar 60mg ED 10 weeks went from 190 to 220lbs, second cycle again simple Sus 250 1.5cc E3D and anavar 60mg ED went from 205 to 233lbs 10 weeks. Third cycle I wasted IMO test E 400 2cc E5D and Sus 250 2cc E3D and anavar 50mg ED 210 to 235lbs 8 weeks all PST has been natural recovery "test Freak" or other natural test boosters luckily I have never used any thing else and all recovery has been good, I loose after every cycle so far but not all blood work recently done as well an ECG doctor says I'm "healthy" on a 220g protein, 100g carb diet take multi vitamin stack of animal and flex packs.. OK so now I'm looking for some advice. I have this gear now 30ml sus 250, 180-10 mg anavar, 60-40mg anibol caps, 20ml 250 tren E 20ml test 400, 20ml 250 test E and 1000-10mg pills D-bol looking to complete a stack of 10 to 12 weeks with some of this gear I realize I wont have to use it all but I have enough on hand rather then waiting. This time I do have nova and clomid on hand. anyone got advise.

Thanks,
    your opinions will be valued

Moving this to the anabolic steroids forum, you will get more answers there.

I'm also going to say that its not a good idea to run 'natural test boosters' as your PCT, I think that was a very bad move and you're lucky if you came out recovered with a PCT like that. For your next cycle, you have a lot to choose from, so I think you should determine what your goals are first and then that will help you decide what you want to use.
    Last edited by Dan C; 01-12-2014, 07:26 PM.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Thanks Dan C

yes I do realize this now after forums and such like these and doing some more research and still a lot to learn of course. My goals are simple I want to gain muscle and get cut I have a good start of a 6 pack ( the top 4).I have now got a better diet plan and with my trainer assistance 3 times a week I would like more growth but of lean muscle. I'am good with my weight around 230 so if I could put on a solid 10-15lbs I would be happy. Sorry not to ask to many questions all at once I'm not that familiar with PCT meaning dosages, lengths on, start times so any advice on that would be good too. like I said in the first post clomid and nolva on hand for this next cycle good choices or not? use both add something?

thanks again in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky1979 View Post
        Thanks Dan C

yes I do realize this now after forums and such like these and doing some more research and still a lot to learn of course. My goals are simple I want to gain muscle and get cut I have a good start of a 6 pack ( the top 4).I have now got a better diet plan and with my trainer assistance 3 times a week I would like more growth but of lean muscle. I'am good with my weight around 230 so if I could put on a solid 10-15lbs I would be happy. Sorry not to ask to many questions all at once I'm not that familiar with PCT meaning dosages, lengths on, start times so any advice on that would be good too. like I said in the first post clomid and nolva on hand for this next cycle good choices or not? use both add something?

thanks again in advance
        Clomid and Nolva are standard PCT drugs, you should be fine with those.

What's your diet like? In your first post you mentioned 220 g protein and 100 g carbs… That's 1280 calories. If you really want to gain 12-15 lbs you're gonna have to do better than that. Even with a moderate amount of fats, you might get another 700 cals in to bring you up to almost 2000 cals daily. My advice would be to increase protein and carbohydrates significantly. Protein by 80-100 g and carbs by like another 400 g.

Comment

As Jasona said, you need to eat more. Thats for sure. It looks like dbol is what you have enough of to run sufficiently, as you dont really have enough anavar to do much. Make sure you stop by CEM to get your PCT ancillaries. Stick with the test and run it for 12 weeks. Let your diet determine your outcome. Maybe throw the dbol in at 30-40 mgs for the first 4 weeks. Sounds like you have yourhead on straight and came to the right place asking the right questions. Up those calories and you will keep more of those hard earned gains. Hood luck!

Comment

hello guys,
            thanks for the help,
            So I have advised and asked for a better meal plan with my trainer and he has given me two to start and see if I can stick to them I do work 12 hours a day out of my truck (Oilfield) so this will take some work through out the day breakfast and dinners no concern just all the food for the day, purchased a small fridge for back seat but everything freezes here in Canada this time of year, he is working a more "simple" plan but for now this is what I got.

Breakfast 1 (Upon Waking)
            Whey Protein 1 scoop
            Cantaloupe or blue berries
            1/2 medium cantaloupe /100g blue berries
            BCAAs
            ~5 grams is preferred

Breakfast 2 (30-60 Minutes After Breakfast 1)
            Whole Eggs
            3 eggs
            Egg Whites
            3 whites
            Olive Oil
            1 tablespoon
            Low-Fat mozza Cheese
            1 slice
            Scramble eggs cook in olive oil and add cheese to melt.
            Cooked Oatmeal
            2 cups
            Multivitamin pack flex and animal
            1 each dose
            Fish Oil
            2-3 grams
            CLA
            2-3 grams

Breakfast 2 Alternative
            Egg White Omelet with Chicken and Vegetables

Late Morning Snack
            Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
            1 cup
            Sliced Pineapple
            1 cup
            Mix pineapple in cottage cheese.
            protein bar your choice
            1 bar
            BCAAs
            ~5 grams is preferred

Lunch
            Tuna in water
            1 can
            Whole Wheat Bread or P28 high protein bread available at our pro-shop
            2 slices
            Light Mayonnaise
            1 tablespoon
            Fruit (apple, orange, banana, etc.)
            1 large piece
            Fish Oil
            2-3 grams
            CLA
            2-3 grams

Lunch Alternative
            Tilapia and Broccoli

Afternoon Snack
            Whey Protein
            1 scoop
            Peanut Butter
            1 tablespoon
            Jam (no sugar added)
            1 tablespoon
            Whole Wheat Bread or M28 high protein
            2 slices
            Chase peanut butter sandwich with shake.
            BCAAs
            ~5 grams is preferred

Pre-Workout (30 Minutes Before Workouts)
            Whey Protein
            1 scoop
            Apple
            1 large piece
            Creatine Monohydrate or Creatine Hydrochloride
            5 grams monohydrate or 1.5 grams hydrochloride
            BCAAs
            5-10 grams
            Beta-Alanine
            2-3 grams
            Betaine
            1.5-2 grams

Post-Workout (30 Minutes After Workouts)
            Whey Protein
            1 scoop
            Casein Protein
            1 scoop
            Gummy Bears
            30 bears
            Creatine Monohydrate or Creatine Hydrochloride
            5 grams monohydrate or 1.5 grams hydrochloride
            BCAAs
            5-10 grams
            Beta-Alanine
            2-3 grams
            Betaine
            1.5-2 grams

Dinner
            Salmon or lean beef
            8 ounces
            Chopped Broccoli or asparagus
            1 cup
            Mixed Green Salad
            2 cups
            Salad Dressing ( Oil and Vinegar no creams)
            2 tablespoons

Dinner Alternative
            Chicken Breast, Brown Rice & Broccoli

Before Bed Snack
            Casein Protein
            1 scoop
            Peanut Butter
            1 tablespoon

I have time to purchase more to make a better stack please suggest.
            also is anyone could suggest dosage, and regularity for the test e. The last of my test e is here now as well so I have 20ml 250 and 20ml 400. would it be advised to run a small dose of a something with the test or just test e E5D 800-1000mg.?
            I'm not clueless when it comes to this and I can read but some guys say something's and some say something else well you know. My advise has always come from my bro who recently was taken in a car crash so in a way I'm at a loss with this now he was my backbone with this.
            "Make sure you stop by CEM to get your PCT ancillaries." please elaborate?

your advise is greatly appreciated
            regards

Comment

Working...
            X