Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk - Primobolan

Who's used it, what dose?

I tried it a looooooong time ago, but am unsure if it was real Primobolan. Thats the problem, it could be a host of other compounds disguised as Primo, but in fact isnt. Combined with the fact that many will run it with Testosterone, its extremely hard to know if what you're using is legit.

Used it twice. 600mgs/week and then 800mgs/week. 14 and 16 week cycles respectively.
    Was schering amps years ago. Could very well be the biggest waste of money I have ever spent on a single steroid. Safe as hell yes, also weak as hell. If you have cash to burn and are say on trt and can afford to run it year round or whatever maybe its worth it but I dont see how. If im running 600-800 mgs /week of something and the only difference I get is a slight increase in my sex drive and some muscle hardness I have to ask myself wtf im doing spending all that money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
      Used it twice. 600mgs/week and then 800mgs/week. 14 and 16 week cycles respectively.
      Was schering amps years ago. Could very well be the biggest waste of money I have ever spent on a single steroid. Safe as hell yes, also weak as hell. If you have cash to burn and are say on trt and can afford to run it year round or whatever maybe its worth it but I dont see how. If im running 600-800 mgs /week of something and the only difference I get is a slight increase in my sex drive and some muscle hardness I have to ask myself wtf im doing spending all that money on it.
      This is what worries me about it.

How was EQ in comparison?

Are you certain your Schering amps were legit as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        This is what worries me about it.

How was EQ in comparison?

Are you certain your Schering amps were legit as well?
        Yeah this was back in the days before amps were faked. When your surefire bet to get legit gear was to get amps because as of yet no one was faking them.
        Honestly you feel more from eq than you do primo, without a doubt. I could see maybe primo being ok if you were super low bodyfat, like contest to give your muscles that hard look but then again if I wanted to go for that Id just take Mast over primo and honesty for me I dont ever get to contest level bf%.
        EQ has its host of negatives as well but Ill say this - it does more than primo does but I put those 2 at the bottom of my injectables list. EQ used to be dirt fucking cheap (but you had to inject like 10-12cc's/week cause it was such low mg/ml) so Id run it for the appetite and endurance cause I could get it so cheap but now its as much as test if not more so there is no way im paying that money for eq. Ill just run half the amount of test as I would eq and Ill get more out of it gains wise.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
          Yeah this was back in the days before amps were faked. When your surefire bet to get legit gear was to get amps because as of yet no one was faking them.
          Honestly you feel more from eq than you do primo, without a doubt. I could see maybe primo being ok if you were super low bodyfat, like contest to give your muscles that hard look but then again if I wanted to go for that Id just take Mast over primo and honesty for me I dont ever get to contest level bf%.
          EQ has its host of negatives as well but Ill say this - it does more than primo does but I put those 2 at the bottom of my injectables list. EQ used to be dirt fucking cheap (but you had to inject like 10-12cc's/week cause it was such low mg/ml) so Id run it for the appetite and endurance cause I could get it so cheap but now its as much as test if not more so there is no way im paying that money for eq. Ill just run half the amount of test as I would eq and Ill get more out of it gains wise.
          EQ is something I never also ever ran, but is on my "to do" list, perhaps go with that first... I agree EQ isn't cheap stuff any longer. Not like when it was available in 50mg/ml vet grade!

What about durations of EQ, does it take as long ti "kick in" as people make out?

I've never been one to run long esters actually, never ran Deca or an Enan other than Test.

Comment

The wife has been running 100mgs of primo for about 12 weeks now. Anavar has been much better for her. Primo has had some sides that the var didnt. Of course the anavar wasnt used as long.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              EQ is something I never also ever ran, but is on my "to do" list, perhaps go with that first... I agree EQ isn't cheap stuff any longer. Not like when it was available in 50mg/ml vet grade!

What about durations of EQ, does it take as long ti "kick in" as people make out?

I've never been one to run long esters actually, never ran Deca or an Enan other than Test.
              Yeah well its like everything. The "kick in" is overestimated. Like with test people say 5 weeks for test e or c but we know many things are well kicked in a lot sooner - its just thats how long before the noticeable muscle gains may start with test. The sex drive and so many other things happen darn near instantly.
              With Eq things like appetite increase (and blood pressure increase) happen a lot sooner than people say it takes to "kick in". Also your endurance increases by say week 3. Its honestly hard to tell with EQ and muscle gain benefit because it truly has little in that regard directly. By 6 weeks or so I will say this my Blood Pressure is borderline if not dangerously high and because its due to the RBC count it creates a hypertensive state- not very safe especially as I age and while taking other aas. Its really not one for me anymore at all. I wasnt so cautious or prudent when I was younger but now that I am when I look at cost benefits in every way, literal cost for it and benefits as well as health risk and benefit with EQ its not worth it in any way for me.

Comment

Think I might finally pull the trigger on 400mg/wk Bayer Primobolan soon.

Comment

Really? I'd like to try it, but its way to expensive for my blood. Do you want to try it just to say you did, or just because you want too? If I did it, I'd like a 20+ weeker at a gram a week, but it seems masteron compares, and I love masteron! And it dont take as much. I'd give it a go if I was certain on quality and I had the extra money for it. Make sure to log it if you do it!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                    Really? I'd like to try it, but its way to expensive for my blood. Do you want to try it just to say you did, or just because you want too? If I did it, I'd like a 20+ weeker at a gram a week, but it seems masteron compares, and I love masteron! And it dont take as much. I'd give it a go if I was certain on quality and I had the extra money for it. Make sure to log it if you do it!
                    Pretty much every steroid fucks with my skin, so I would like to try Primo.

I will start a thread with the proposed cycle...

Comment

can you mix primo with win at the same time and how much and how often?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Caban View Post
                        can you mix primo with win at the same time and how much and how often?
                        Yes.

Winstrol Dosage | Steroidal.com

Primobolan Dosage | Steroidal.com

Comment

100mgs primo ED. 50 mgs winny ED. Drop winny after 6 weeks and continue primo for a total of 12-16. That's what I'd do

Comment

My 3 opinions on Primobolan:

1. If you can afford it, run it.
                            2. If you run it, you will have to run high doses to see anything worthwhile (reference previous affordability comment).
                            3. It really doesn't hold a candle to Anavar, and if you want something a bit more affordable that is much stronger with the same advantages, run Anavar.
                            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                            Formerly known as Atomini
                            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                              My 3 opinions on Primobolan:

1. If you can afford it, run it.
                              2. If you run it, you will have to run high doses to see anything worthwhile (reference previous affordability comment).
                              3. It really doesn't hold a candle to Anavar, and if you want something a bit more affordable that is much stronger with the same advantages, run Anavar.
                              Starting Var at 50mg/ED shortly, never used this compound before so am excited!

Comment

Working...
                              X