X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My next cycle will be fairly mild.
    500mg test E or C twice weekly,
    300mg deca twice weekly.
    Probably kick start with 100mg test P and 100mg NPP in the first 4 weeks along with dbol @50mg ED for 4 weeks. then drop those.
    HCG throughout cycle ending a few days before I start clomi/nolva.

Full cycle will be 12 weeks due to long esters.
    I don't have much of a problem with aromatization, never have so I will use stane 12.5mg every 4 or 5 days. It has such a log half life that's all I need.
    I'll stop the deca at week 10 since it lasts longer in the blood, then start PCT with clomid, nolva at week 14. The usual. 50/20 for 6 weeks does it for me with a 100 clomi /40 nolva booster on day 1-3 of PCT. The last time I used this PCT and HCG through the cycle I lost no discernible lean gains, just about 5 lbs of water. My strength continued to increase in PCT and I lost very little weight (230 down to 225lbs). Clomid is magical in my body. Maybe not for everyone but for me, it's like a low dose of test!

No more tren for me. It works wonders but I'm 44, almost 45, and a grandfather. I won't play those games with my system anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      I think you should check this out if you havent seen it: "All the tren you can handle" approach. - Professional Muscle

2g Tren is a heck of a dose and you might be better off with other safer and healthier compounds.
      Checking that out right now, thanks Admin.

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      I'm just wondering how much more you'd get from 2 grams vs like 700mgs weekly? You'd think as androgenic as it is that there wouldnt be a ton of difference,as I would assume the receptors would be fully saturated. I don't know because I'd be hesitant on that much, but might be interesting to know. I do know I like 700mgs of tren with 700mgs of anavar.....
      I ran 1600mg weekly my last cycle with no issues which is why I'm considering 2g. Although after giving it more though, I would have to pin 20ml per week. That's a hell of a lot of oil and I don't know where I'd put it all lol

Comment

Originally posted by TJM View Post
        My next cycle will be fairly mild.
        500mg test E or C twice weekly,
        300mg deca twice weekly.
        Probably kick start with 100mg test P and 100mg NPP in the first 4 weeks along with dbol @50mg ED for 4 weeks. then drop those.
        HCG throughout cycle ending a few days before I start clomi/nolva.

Full cycle will be 12 weeks due to long esters.
        I don't have much of a problem with aromatization, never have so I will use stane 12.5mg every 4 or 5 days. It has such a log half life that's all I need.
        I'll stop the deca at week 10 since it lasts longer in the blood, then start PCT with clomid, nolva at week 14. The usual. 50/20 for 6 weeks does it for me with a 100 clomi /40 nolva booster on day 1-3 of PCT. The last time I used this PCT and HCG through the cycle I lost no discernible lean gains, just about 5 lbs of water. My strength continued to increase in PCT and I lost very little weight (230 down to 225lbs). Clomid is magical in my body. Maybe not for everyone but for me, it's like a low dose of test!

No more tren for me. It works wonders but I'm 44, almost 45, and a grandfather. I won't play those games with my system anymore.
        That layout sounds really Good. Moderate, but tried and True. Proven to work. It's a good solid cycle that will no doubt yield astounding results.

Comment

That layout sounds really Good. Moderate, but tried and True. Proven to work. It's a good solid cycle that will no doubt yield astounding results.
          I wasn't always so moderate. I'm getting older though and being as huge as possible isn't my goal any longer. I have done enough cycles to know that, for me at least, 1g of test seems to be my sweet spot. More than that produces more sides but little if anything in the way of extra gains. Multiple human trials have proven that 600mg/week of deca seems to be the optimal dose of that as well, and my own history shows that to be true for me. I have done this cycle I laid out above about 3 times now in the past 3 years with great results.

I was a 250lb fat ass in 2011. That was the one time I used tren e in the mix at 700/wk (in addition to the above compounds). I went from ~35% bf down to around 20% while increasing my LBM dramatically. I know this because not only did I lose around 40lbs of fat, I gained >15lbs of Lean tissue. I ended that cycle at 20% bf and 230lbs. The net difference (250 - 230 = 20, lost 37lbs of fat so net lean gain = 17lbs) and my strength increased dramatically. I had been a lifter from 1990 through 2003 though so much of it was muscle memory coming back I assume. I just let myself become a sloppy doughboy between '03 and '11. Never again!

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
            Checking that out right now, thanks Admin.

I ran 1600mg weekly my last cycle with no issues which is why I'm considering 2g. Although after giving it more though, I would have to pin 20ml per week. That's a hell of a lot of oil and I don't know where I'd put it all lol
            Just watch your health like others have said in this thread, 2g is a massive dose IMO.

Have you been taking adequate time off between steroid cycles?

Perhaps you're not responding very well and are pushing the boundaries for additional gains, but at the expense of your health.

Sometimes its best to take 3-5 months off almost everything, perhaps only 100-150mg/wk Test and then push the pedal again. Even on HRT, I try to take 4-8 weeks off all compounds, even Test per year. Two small cycles of nothing for 3-4 weeks and just a SERM and some HCG. Even endo's have their patients do this for resensitising and balancing endogenous hormones.

Comment

Just watch your health like others have said in this thread, 2g is a massive dose IMO.

Have you been taking adequate time off between steroid cycles?

Perhaps you're not responding very well and are pushing the boundaries for additional gains, but at the expense of your health.

Sometimes its best to take 3-5 months off almost everything, perhaps only 100-150mg/wk Test and then push the pedal again. Even on HRT, I try to take 4-8 weeks off all compounds, even Test per year. Two small cycles of nothing for 3-4 weeks and just a SERM and some HCG. Even endo's have their patients do this for resensitising and balancing endogenous hormones.
              May end up going lower than 2g, considering I don't think I'll be able to inject it all on a regular basis without intolerable pip and swelling and depots of the stuff forming. I do however, take 6 months off between cycles and cycles aren't usually longer than 2 months. Health comes first, and I feel like I'm healthy as can be. A week into PCT now, and I feel great.

Comment

May end up going lower than 2g, considering I don't think I'll be able to inject it all on a regular basis without intolerable pip and swelling and depots of the stuff forming. I do however, take 6 months off between cycles and cycles aren't usually longer than 2 months. Health comes first, and I feel like I'm healthy as can be. A week into PCT now, and I feel great.
                Bro I would never get any sleep on 2g of tren..... Good luck and I will be following your log

Comment

Originally posted by kubes View Post
                  Bro I would never get any sleep on 2g of tren..... Good luck and I will be following your log
                  I slept like a baby on 1.6g. Even had the occasional mid-day nap! I ran 1.2g of test once, was tired all the time. On a day off, I'd wake up from a 10 hour sleep, train, have a 4 hour nap after my workout, and sleep another 10 hours at night.

Comment

Cool, sounds good.

What Tren are you going to use?

You might be better combining Enanthate and Acetate if you're worried about volume - but I'm not encouraging you to use 2g Trenbolone per week.

Comment

Cool, sounds good.

What Tren are you going to use?

You might be better combining Enanthate and Acetate if you're worried about volume - but I'm not encouraging you to use 2g Trenbolone per week.
                      Yes you are.....lol
                      anyone else notice Kubes looking all swole and stuff?

Comment

Yes you are.....lol
                        anyone else notice Kubes looking all swole and stuff?
                        Thanks brother I been working my tail off

Comment

Originally posted by kubes View Post
                          Thanks brother I been working my tail off
                          Agreed, you're looking awesome!

Comment

Agreed, you're looking awesome!
                            You guys are going to give me a big head thanks for the compliments though it really does help keep us motivated

Comment

I have to get on track. I've been busting it hard but I just ain't feeling in getting much. Mental thing I guess. I haven't been "on" since about September I believe. It's been a long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X