• Show
Clear All

• Pramipexole

Anyone used Prami?

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Anyone used Prami?
    I prefer caber

Comment

Nah, but I'll be trying it on my next cycle. Searched it up after you mentioned it in another thread Admin. Didn't get too deep though.

Comment

I've just got some as my nipple has been puffy from GHRP/CJC I think, also got Aromasin 12.5mg and will run it daily.

Going to start on 0.125-0.250mg Prami per day and see how I get on, the shit is strong and too much will ruin your day and make you feel sick and dizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by kubes View Post
          I prefer caber
          Never used Caber, what dosage would you start on? 0.5mg every 3 days?

Comment

Never used Caber, what dosage would you start on? 0.5mg every 3 days?
            Yes .5 md e3d and if you continue the prami takw it at night before bed so if it makes you nauseous hopefully you can sleep through it.

Comment

Well, fuck me.

I took 0.125mg of Prami last night and felt very sick, I also nearly fell over when I got up to go to the toilet. What a horrible drug Prami is. I'd read the warnings, but went with it instead of Caber.

Anyhow, thats the first and last time I use that shit (Prami). Dreadful drug thats is. I dont suggest anyone ever uses it or tries it.

Comment

Well, fuck me.

I took 0.125mg of Prami last night and felt very sick, I also nearly fell over when I got up to go to the toilet. What a horrible drug Prami is. I'd read the warnings, but went with it instead of Caber.

Anyhow, thats the first and last time I use that shit (Prami). Dreadful drug thats is. I dont suggest anyone ever uses it or tries it.
                Eesh sounds bad. What was the cause of nearly falling over? Light headed?

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
                  Eesh sounds bad. What was the cause of nearly falling over? Light headed?
                  Just really dizzy, had to hold on to the wall when walking!

Generally, my body is very sensitive to all drugs, steroids, almost anything.

No more Prami for me, makes me feel like utter shit, I mean bad, like I'm ill with the flu. I can still feel the effects now and its 3.30pm.

Comment

Well, fuck me.

I hope you are feeling better now brother and you will have better luck with the caber

Comment

Originally posted by kubes View Post
                      I hope you are feeling better now brother and you will have better luck with the caber
                      Yes, much better.

That shit will ruin your fucking day!

Lowered my MK-677 dose to 12.5mg before bed with 10mg melatonin, yesterday I was really tired all day from it. Prami probably didn't help.

Comment

Prami is known to cause extreme nausea. If you can tough it out, it is a godsend. I use it every day, on or off cycle because I love it. I also like caber, but I have more positive side effects from prami. I love it!

Comment

The nausea does subside is what I was trying to say. I know several people who got so sick they didn't want to use it again. After a few uses, the sickness seems to lessen, Then the magic happens.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                            The nausea does subside is what I was trying to say. I know several people who got so sick they didn't want to use it again. After a few uses, the sickness seems to lessen, Then the magic happens.
                            Magic?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                              Prami is known to cause extreme nausea. If you can tough it out, it is a godsend. I use it every day, on or off cycle because I love it. I also like caber, but I have more positive side effects from prami. I love it!
                              I suppose I am a lucky one. With any nandralone I do not need ancillaries of course I run an ai but with tren I run caber at .5 mg e3d just to be safe

Comment

Working...
                              X