Cutting Cycle (12 week program) - NEED ADVICE PLZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting Cycle (12 week program) - NEED ADVICE PLZ

Just started a cutting cycle that will last for 12 weeks (hopefully!). I'm 6'2 and weight 210 lbs and Body fat is around 13-14%, been working out for years, first time to do a steroid cycle. The components are winny, primo, anavar and T-prop.

I would like to ask for feedback from experts on the mix, and what dosage would be best?

Should I keep primo in there or is it better to drop it?

I'm already seeing results 10 days into the cycle, but I expect much more! Hopefully targeting a descent one digit body fat 8 weeks into the program.

Any advice?

I'm iffy on the primo. What doses are you running with each component? And are you using an AI and or HCG? What do you have planned for your PCT? I like and dislike the layout. 2 orals isn't my first choice, even with var being mild. Winny isnt, at all. Maybe winny the first half, var the second? Even then, 12 weeks is a long time to run an oral. Might be better to run them together the last 4 weeks. I really need to see your doses and answers to the other questions. Thanks!

Comment

What is your age?

Whats the exact cycle you're doing?

Comment

I'm no expert but I'd say only run test your first cycle. Maybe var because its so mild and helps cut. Stacking 4 compounds on a first cycle is kinda over kill. And if you have a bad reaction to one compound you wont know which it is because you have no experience running the other 3.

Also agee with warmouth. should run aromasin and nolva for your ai and pct.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          What is your age?

Whats the exact cycle you're doing?
          Please be more specific regarding the question.

Comment

Originally posted by hdh.bf View Post
            I'm no expert but I'd say only run test your first cycle. Maybe var because its so mild and helps cut. Stacking 4 compounds on a first cycle is kinda over kill. And if you have a bad reaction to one compound you wont know which it is because you have no experience running the other 3.

Also agee with warmouth. should run aromasin and nolva for your ai and pct.
            I'm Keen on cutting, so running test alone wouldn't achieve my end goal I believe. It could seem like an overkill but the stack itself is common, running each alone or two by two would require ample time! right?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
              I'm iffy on the primo. What doses are you running with each component? And are you using an AI and or HCG? What do you have planned for your PCT? I like and dislike the layout. 2 orals isn't my first choice, even with var being mild. Winny isnt, at all. Maybe winny the first half, var the second? Even then, 12 weeks is a long time to run an oral. Might be better to run them together the last 4 weeks. I really need to see your doses and answers to the other questions. Thanks!
              I'm using AI yes, and for PCT i'm considering nolvadex, rowatinex, cidoviron, and legalon for liver. Only one oral, i'm doing winny injections not tablets, the only oral is the var which is too mild that i'm considering dropping it.

Doses are 300 ml primo a week, 200 test prop (thinking of increasing soon), winny 300 ml, and var 30 mg/d

Comment

Originally posted by Gezira View Post
                I'm using AI yes, and for PCT i'm considering nolvadex, rowatinex, cidoviron, and legalon for liver. Only one oral, i'm doing winny injections not tablets, the only oral is the var which is too mild that i'm considering dropping it.

Doses are 300 ml primo a week, 200 test prop (thinking of increasing soon), winny 300 ml, and var 30 mg/d
                So this is your first ever cycle and you're using 4 androgens.

You need 1, not 4.

You should be running 350-500mg per week of Testosterone on its own, not 4 anabolic steroids.

Whats your 2nd cycle going to look like? 6-8 steroids all run in combination?

wk 1-8 Test Prop 100mg/EOD
                *Aromasin 10mg/ED
                *HCG 500ius 2x week

PCT

wk 1-6 Tamox 20mg/ED (40mg/Ed week 1)
                wk 1-6 Clomid 25mg/ED (100mg/ED week 1)

Comment

You can cut with test if you diet right. Also I've had amazing results with 20 mg var daily. Personally I'd say run a test only cycle and get used to that first. It has sides albeit easily managable. Also a friend of mine has to go to the hospital when he runs enanthate yet has no problems with cyponate. So be prepared that any of these 4 could hit your body super hard and is just a compound you specifically shouldnt run. You arnt going to know until you try them.... Read, study, learn everything you can about AAS.

Also my first cycle was 250 mg test e every week. I felt like I was super powerful and gained 15 lbs using my diet for bulking. So it doesn't take a lot to get massive results.

Comment

More is not better, especially for a first cycle.

Who is advising you to take all these compounds?

Each will give you side effects and complicate health issues.

Comment

Var isn't weak, and winny is liver toxic no matter the ROA. Test only can be a killer cutter. Diet is what controls that aspect. The best cut I ever had, ever, was 350mgs of test P for 8 weeks. It was stunning to say the least. Kept my calories at maintenance, then slowly dropped them by 100 a day per week until I was at a 500 calorie deficit. Really didn't matter which calories I adjusted. And as Admin said, that is too big a stack. I wasn't aware this was your first cycle. Don't start with a bang or you'll end up seriously abusing them down the road when the other cycles aren't as good as number 1. I have been doing them for years and typically stick to 2 compounds, maybe an oral Kickstart or finisher.

Comment

I keep seeing what I assume are other new people, asking for advice and then not sticking around to even really help them. I don't get that. Especially on the subject of AAS. I don't get people.

Comment

Originally posted by hdh.bf View Post
                          I keep seeing what I assume are other new people, asking for advice and then not sticking around to even really help them. I don't get that. Especially on the subject of AAS. I don't get people.
                          It happens a fair amount here, I think because they dont like the answers.

Comment

It's a shame when people ask for help and get spot on answers. But, we all know, people are going to do what they want when their mind has been made. It shocks me how people new to the lifestyle want to use so many different compounds when there is no way they could tell which one was causing side effects. A guy here a year or so ago listed a first cycle of like 4 compounds, and I about freaked out how he wasn't even concerned at all about his health. He just assumed 12 weeks was no biggy, but we all know that very few of us are a "one and done" AAS user.

Comment

Working...
                            X