hi need help with my first TRENBOLONE ACETATE brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi need help with my first TRENBOLONE ACETATE brewing

Going to brew it myself as its to expensive in my country. per 100mg/10ml is like XXX usd here.

Going to brew it myself and self use.

my recipe correct me if i am wrong or i should add anything more.

50mg/10ml
    ba 2% 0.20ml
    bb 18% 1.80ml
    power 0.5 gram
    Oil 7.58ml ( should i use gso or eo or both at 50/50? any different between them? )

what other equipment do i need?
    unsealed clear vials 10ml x 1
    sealed clear vials 10ml x 1

First off, no price talk of any kind. It's cool, but it can lead to issues that we don't want. Just letting you know.

For 10mls @ 100mg/ml, you need 5 grams, not .5. You need a filter of your choice, and you will need a vial to filter into before transferring into the 10ml vials. You can use straight gso at that dose and be fine. You can use straight EO if you want, but it isn't necessary. You can mix them 50/50 for a thinner carrier. You will need Pyrex, several sized syringes and pins. Be safe and as sterile as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      First off, no price talk of any kind. It's cool, but it can lead to issues that we don't want. Just letting you know.

For 10mls @ 100mg/ml, you need 5 grams, not .5. You need a filter of your choice, and you will need a vial to filter into before transferring into the 10ml vials. You can use straight gso at that dose and be fine. You can use straight EO if you want, but it isn't necessary. You can mix them 50/50 for a thinner carrier. You will need Pyrex, several sized syringes and pins. Be safe and as sterile as possible.
      This is incorrect ^^
      5g would make 50mls... What you're telling him would completely mess up his brew..

I use BA 2% and BB 20%
      To make 10mls at 100mg/ml you would need 1g of powder..
      Recipe
      Oil 6.95ml
      BA .20ml
      BB 2ml

Or as above like you stated you're correct Nerboi at 50mg/10ml at a BA 2% and BB 18%
      Everything is on point your oil amount, Ba, BB amount.
      use straight Oil no need for EO it would be pointless. Only use EO for Blends or high mg gear.

Comment

What's the difference between TRENBOLONE and TRENBOLONE ACETATE? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeLayman View Post
          What's the difference between TRENBOLONE and TRENBOLONE ACETATE? Thanks.
          Trenbolone Enanthate is a long acting version.

Trenbolone Acetate is the short acting version.

Both injectables.

Comment

Working...
          X