X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-cycle blood test - low test levels

Hi all,

First cycle and first post.
    I have done extensive research throughout the years and have decided 2 months ago to start my first cycle.
    Being the first cycle, I have decided to keep it simple.

Cycle is as follows:

12 weeks long
    week 1-12 400mg Test E (200mg twice a week)
    week 8-14 Var 50mg ed
    week 4-13 hcg 250 iu twice a week
    PCT:
    Week 14-20 Clomid
    day 1-2 / 6 ed (2+2+2 after meals)
    day 3-12 / 2 ed
    day 13-43 / 1 ed

High: 1.93cm
    Weight: 101kg

Diet and and training are in place and on track.

I have done a mid-cycle blood test to check the testosterone levels and surprisingly found out it's way lower than what it should be.
    According to my research, based on the quantity Test E I have taken, test in bloods should be around 2000 ng/dl.
    As you can see from the attachment test levels is at 975 ng/dl
    I have so increased the Test E from 400mg to 500mg pw

This is what I have used to convert from nmol/l
    https://www.nebido.com/tools/index.p...onversion-tool

The source I have got the Test E from is reliable. I am now thinking this might be due to the age.

Any recommendation/advise from you guys would be much appreciated.

Thank you
    R
    Attached Files

Originally posted by robinodd View Post
    Hi all,

First cycle and first post.
    I have done extensive research throughout the years and have decided 2 months ago to start my first cycle.
    Being the first cycle, I have decided to keep it simple.

Cycle is as follows:

12 weeks long
    week 1-12 400mg Test E (200mg twice a week)
    week 8-14 Var 50mg ed
    week 4-13 hcg 250 iu twice a week

Where is your aromatase inhibitor or Tamoxifen to control oestrogen related side effects?

PCT:
    Week 14-20 Clomid
    day 1-2 / 6 ed (2+2+2 after meals)
    day 3-12 / 2 ed
    day 13-43 / 1 ed

Tamoxifen at 20mg/ED for 6 weeks should be included with Clomid.

High: 1.93cm
    Weight: 101kg

Diet and and training are in place and on track.

What is your daily diet?

I have done a mid-cycle blood test to check the testosterone levels and surprisingly found out it's way lower than what it should be.
    According to my research, based on the quantity Test E I have taken, test in bloods should be around 2000 ng/dl.
    As you can see from the attachment test levels is at 975 ng/dl
    I have so increased the Test E from 400mg to 500mg pw

2000ng/dl is impossible natural, so no, its not low. 975ng/dl is a very good Test level. When I was 19, mine was as high as 1,200ng/dl.

Don't increase Test, keep it at 400mg/wk.

This is what I have used to convert from nmol/l
    https://www.nebido.com/tools/index.p...onversion-tool

The source I have got the Test E from is reliable. I am now thinking this might be due to the age.

Any recommendation/advise from you guys would be much appreciated.

Thank you
    R
    bolds

Comment

Hi, thanks for your replies.

I have Tamoxifen on hand in case I need it. Looking at the mid-cycle blood test that I have attached it seems that oestrogen levels are within the normal range so far.

The blood test was taken mid-cycle, so after 6 weeks of pinning 400mg of Test E pw. As a general rule I have read that test levels in the blood should be around x5 the quantity of Test taken per week, which gives around 2000 ng/dl. This is not the natural Testosterone level as it is a mid-cycle blood test.
      So, in cycle, test level at 975 ng/dl looks pretty low, considering it should be around 2000 ng/dl.

What are your thoughts?
      Last edited by robinodd; 04-29-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Admin nailed it. No one can say for sure what their levels are supposed to be unless they have ran several cycles and had plenty of blood work to know for sure. Even then, factors such as age, diet, medication, stress, etc can effect it. 975 is great and don't mess with the dose! I've ran a gram of test (pharma grade) for 12 weeks and my test levels were less than 2000. Everyone is different and no one is going to have the same readings. Good luck!

Comment

Hi Warmouth, thanks for your reply, I appreciate.

I am just a little disappointed as I am now in my 7th out of 12 weeks cycle and I have gained around 4kg. I was expecting slightly higher gainings.
          Also, I have already increased the dose from 400mg to 500mg pw. Are you saying it is not advisable to change the dose level once the cycle has started?

Thanks
          R

Comment

Hi Warmouth, thanks for your reply, I appreciate.

I am just a little disappointed as I am now in my 7th out of 12 weeks cycle and I have gained around 4kg. I was expecting slightly higher gainings.
            Also, I have already increased the dose from 400mg to 500mg pw. Are you saying it is not advisable to change the dose level once the cycle has started?

Thanks
            R
            Where did you get your steroids from and what brand are they?

Comment

4kg is not bad, especially only about halfway through. How much were you expecting to gain? How is your body composition?

Comment

hi Warmouth, 10% body fat and weight 100kg at the moment.
                Introduced last week var @ 50mg pd, which I will continue until the day before PCT starts.

The Test e is from Pharmacom Labs and got it from a reliable source. I have recently carried out a test and based on the outcomes I can say the product is genuine.

Comment

hi Warmouth, 10% body fat and weight 100kg at the moment.
                  Introduced last week var @ 50mg pd, which I will continue until the day before PCT starts.

The Test e is from Pharmacom Labs and got it from a reliable source. I have recently carried out a test and based on the outcomes I can say the product is genuine.
                  You can check Pharmacom Labs injectables online. The orals, you cannot.

In my experience, Phamacom Labs is one of the best UGLs available right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X