Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The liver, AAS-induced hepatotoxicity, and liver protectants.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's been a lot of news lately on supplements that aren't what the manufacturers claim them to be - too little of the active ingredient, etc... Can someone recommend NAC, TUDCA and liver support supplements that are known to be high quality? If I was to believe all the advertising, every supplement is top quality- having trouble determining what is real and what is not.

Thanks

Comment

Really nice write up. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dgcesq View Post
        There's been a lot of news lately on supplements that aren't what the manufacturers claim them to be - too little of the active ingredient, etc... Can someone recommend NAC, TUDCA and liver support supplements that are known to be high quality? If I was to believe all the advertising, every supplement is top quality- having trouble determining what is real and what is not.

Thanks
        Sorry for the late reply,

I know about the whole media hysteria over the last month or so regarding legal supplements and how they are unregulated, there is no way of knowing how much of an active ingredient is in them, etc. I think it is safe t say that the media and the government is blowing the whole thing way out of proportion. MOST trusted supplement brands are accurately dosed. You do have companies that cheat and engage in dishonest manufacturing practices to cut costs at the expense of the consumer, but if you grab any good trusted brand, you shouldn't have a problem. Usually the trouble items within the supplement world are the fancy-schmancy bodybuilding-centered products that make wild claims and exaggerations about what they can do, the gains they provide, etc. Even protein powder companies have been known to engage in cheap underhanded practices and put filler into their protein powder (or use a lower grade protein powder). I think if you buy something like NAC, you shouldn't have an issue, especially if you can find a bulk supplier that will give you the raw powder at wholesale cost. That way you can even capsulize it yourself, for a fraction of the cost.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Been using NAC for a while now. Probably 6-8 months. It helps with my acid reflux too

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
            Been using NAC for a while now. Probably 6-8 months. It helps with my acid reflux too
            Good to hear! I've been using it for more than a year now I think, and have noticed tremendous benefits in all areas, especially immune system function. I barely ever get sick, even from minor coughs, colds, etc. and if they do come, my body is quick to get rid of the virus/bacteria. Friends and family will get sick with something and be out of it for a week or longer, and if I catch it, I've got minor symptoms for maybe 2 days max.
            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
            Formerly known as Atomini
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
            X