Womens AAS Thread. Everyone Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens AAS Thread. Everyone Welcome!

I wanted to start a womens specific thread that covers any question that you may have. This is an area that I am interested in as well. Dan has done a fantastic job with the subject and has covered a vast amount of material. This thread is not to take away from that, but for our women and men here to assist other women and new members one on one with specific questions, and even guys who have questions regarding womens use. We can discuss training routines, diets, AAS, lifestyle, etc. as long as it is pertaining to the use of AAS. I have alot of questions, and I am sure many of you do too. Add anything you know and all cycle experience as well. Doses, compounds, favorite steroids, etc., please post it. Lady War is doing well with her cycle, and has learned all that she has learned from you guys. Primo is next, then maybe sometime soon, NPP will be used. NPP is one I am curious about if anyone knows how it typically effects women.

Ill go ahead and start. Lady War has just started, and will continue for the next 2 weeks, 25mgs of DHEA. We are just going to do a trial run to see if there is any benefit for using this while on cycle to help assist mood, well-being, and the likes. I am wanting to see if the benefit of DHEA is the same on women. And hopefully the libido part, lol. DHEA may be a great ancillary-type compound for women to supplement with while on cycle. Since men have supression, I am wondering if women do have a T suppression of sorts. I know their testosterone is produced in the adrenals and not testies, but I suspect that their free test might take a little hit. Just going to supplement it for a couple of weeks and keep reporting back.

Comment

So I had to reply to this post I could use any advice.... I am doing everything I know of but not seeing the results I want much less seeing any results at all. I eat very clean but just met with a dietician and realized I was probably consuming about 400 more calories than I should be. I see a trainer twice a week for an hour and work out on my own the other 3-4 days a week. I have been on two cycles and couldn't see any results from that either. Not really sure what I am doing wrong or what else I need to be doing to start seeing results. I feel like everyone tells me something different so it gets confusing. For instance, some people say I should be running if I want to slim down and see weight loss but then others told me that was a waist of time to jog. Any advice appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by MKThompson View Post
        So I had to reply to this post I could use any advice.... I am doing everything I know of but not seeing the results I want much less seeing any results at all. I eat very clean but just met with a dietician and realized I was probably consuming about 400 more calories than I should be. I see a trainer twice a week for an hour and work out on my own the other 3-4 days a week. I have been on two cycles and couldn't see any results from that either. Not really sure what I am doing wrong or what else I need to be doing to start seeing results. I feel like everyone tells me something different so it gets confusing. For instance, some people say I should be running if I want to slim down and see weight loss but then others told me that was a waist of time to jog. Any advice appreciated!
        You came to the right place! Jogging/running is great. I feel all cardio should be after lifting or resistance training, unless its an off day. Cardio is great for overall health, but I am a firm believer that with a proper diet, cardio isn't necessary for fat management. As with any steroid, they only assist you in reaching your goals. They will do nothing without dieting and training to suit your goals. Basically, they are the extra boost or icing on the cake.

Another thing with women's steroids is that they are typically pricey. For men to run anavar or primobolan, it is a substancial chunk of change. These seem to be the most counterfit AAS's we encounter. We can definitely help you in reaching you goals here. And it would save you some money on
        a PT. We have experts I all fields here and you are in good hands.

A suggestion I would have for you. If you can post your stats (age/height/weight/estimated body fat %) and goals, it would help us. Glad you found us and thanks for joining. You'll love it here, and by all means, ask anything you need answered.

Comment

This thread will be a great thread for me to collect data on female AAS use for any future articles I will be doing on this topic.
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
            This thread will be a great thread for me to collect data on female AAS use for any future articles I will be doing on this topic.
            YES! And you know I am obsessed with learning all I can about womens useage. To the OP, Dan has the most detailed article on the main page about women and AAS and I will try to load the link here for you. Also, based on somewhat knowing your makeup, you are without a doubt, going to excel at this. Since Clenbuterol isnt working well for you, there are many other options that I feel are safer and more effective. And with Clen, you dont "feel" it like other stimulants. Typically the only way to know it is working is to check your temperature and heart rate. It isnt like adderall, caffine, or ephederine as far as the effects or feel. I like T3, but it should be used while on some type of AAS (androgenic-anabolic steroid). In my opinion, one of the best cycles for women would be anavar/T3,HGH or Primobolan/T3/HGH. I do think that primo is a better overall compound compared to anavar, and would have less risk of side effects. Primo is very expensive, and that means that like anavar, it is commonly faked. So be certain of your source! With that said, any steroid cycle for women is cheap (when compared to the same substances used for men) and even with the astronomical prices of HGH, women can get by with 1-2 IUs a day, men typically use 4-10 depending on their goals.

As far as not getting results from any cycle you have done, there can be several reasons. Macro intake and macro split is tops. Since diet does in fact make up for the majority of progress experienced on cycle, knowing what macronutrients benefit your goals the most and the split in % is going to be the biggest factor. As a beginners split, I would recommend something along these lines to start, then adjust as you go to fine tune what works best for you:

50/30/20. That is, 50% of your calories come from protien, 30% from carbs, 20% from fat. We can dial it in for you when we get your stats. If after 2 weeks or so this isnt working as planned, you can adjust to something more beneficial to you. For instance, there is a member here who uses a 50/10/40 split and burns fat while adding muscle. No, this isnt a typical diet and wont work for everyone, but he adjusted to what suited his goals and it works for him. My wife is carb cycling and she has 0-trace carbs on mondays, tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays. On wednesday she has high carbs, saturday is high carbs, and sunday is low-moderate carbs. This is working for her at the moment. For me, I have to have carbs or I will go all hypoglycemic on your arse! I use a 40/30/30 spilt and so far, so good. I will adjust it as needed when I swich to adding muscle rather than maintaining it and leaning up.

Lastly, anavar can cause bloat(water retention) in women! It can. It isnt estrogenic, and it wont cause bloat in men. I cant begin to tell you why this is, but I have seen 3 women all within the last week, retaining water. Apparently anavar in women can be similar to Dbol in men. Dbol is know to cause water retention. Maybe Dan can clear this up. The first woman I saw with this I just thought she was sold something else other than anavar. The next 2 I just put two and two together. For most women, it seems anavar "drys" up their physique like it does for men. But for some women it seems to do the opposite. Either way, the retention will subside upon stoppage, and you will be more muscular and better defined than before, but there does seem to be slight risk with bloat in some women, but it isnt common.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
              Finally a place for Warmouth to actually post
              Ha ha ha. You're sarcasm isn't noticeable at all!

Comment

Female Steroid Cycles | Steroidal.com

Also:

body-fat-percentage-picture-men-women.jpg

I sure wish I knew how to enlarge pics. Maybe Fast or Mini G could post a thread in the lounge to tell us how to do it?
                Last edited by warmouth; 05-23-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Boy am I glad you take an interest in women's diet/nutrition/exercise etc. I can't even get my own PT to tell me this much info.! I am excited about this site and excited to finalyl figure out why I am not seeing any results with everything I am doing. I am 28 years old, about 5'8, range anywhere from 153-156. (I am asking my trainer about my body fat % and will let you know.) I thought it was very strange that I was not seeing results from Anavar or Clenbutrin. I really would like to find something to take to shred fat and make my muscles look more toned. I also found it very interesting when you were talking about the macro intake and split. I never really thought about that before and honestly I have no idea what exactly mine would be now. I am hypoglycemic so I think I need some carbs if possible so I don't get cranky or lifeless It would be great if you could help guide me on that and tell me what exactly I need to do % wise for fats, carbs, protein! I am almost finished with this Clen. cycle and then was advised to give my body a break. I would really like some direction and specific guidance on what I can do next keeping in mind I don't want to do anything unsafe or risky. Thank you for all of the advice!! I hope to learn alot from you guys and finally feel like I am seeing results and getting closer to my goal! Have a great day! Let me know if you need any other information and will send a better pic. this weekend so you will have a better idea of my body type and what exercises I need to start doing.

Comment

Here you go ladies (and gentlemen)

FEMALE FORUM

I am moving this to the Female Forum.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                      Here you go ladies (and gentlemen)

FEMALE FORUM

I am moving this to the Female Forum.

Thanks.
                      Sweet! Thanks Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                        Sweet! Thanks Admin.
                        No problem, enjoy.

Comment

Based on the BF% picture I posted, would you put yourself in the 25-30% range? My guess, if so, is that you are 25-27% and with those numbers we can put a solid macro intake together, and I would probably only put you at 200-300 calories below maintenance. You're wanting to lose fat and build muscle, so we will need to keep the calories up a bit, yet a tad below maintenance in order to achieve both.

Comment

I figured you at 155lbs and 27% BF to give you an idea of your TDEE. I have you at 41.85lbs body fat, and 113lbs lean body mass. To give you an approximate caloric maintenance, I have you at needing 1695 to maintain what you are now. So if you cut back 200 calories per day, and lift with cardio, you should have no problems dropping fat and adding some lean mass. This will be slower than a 500 calorie deficit, but you wont be as hungry and you will feel better. Lets put your daily intake at 1500 to start, and in 2 weeks, you can cut 100 calories per day until you reach a maximum deficit of 500 calories. I dont think cutting 500 is in your best bet however, especially since you like doing cardio. I wouldnt go under 1400 calories personally, if I were you. Now, lets figure a macro split:

Calories per macronutrient
                            Protien - 4 calories
                            Carbs - 4 calories
                            Fat - 9 calories

If you did a macro split of 40%/40%/20%, which I would suggest to start (you can always adjust, and you will), it would be this:

Based on 1500 calories per day

Protien- 150 grams (600 calories)
                            Carbs- 150 (600 calories)
                            Fat- 33 grams (300 calories)

150/150/33 TOTAL 1500 calories

Training
                            I know you are a cardio freak, and that is good. But try to get in a minumum of 3 days with heavy lifting. IMO, it is better for shape and building muscle incinerates fat. On lifting days, always save cardio until the end. Doing this will be immediately burning fat since your heart rate is already up and metabolism is through the roof. Start with 3 days lifting, then progress to 4 or even 5. Lifting weights do more for a womans physique than anything else, and separates the "fit" from the "skinny". There is a saying, "Skinny girls look good in clothes, but fit women look good naked." Try this schedule out to start, then try and separate muscle groups over an extra day or 2 when you get in the habit:

Monday- Legs/Abs
                            (3 sets of squats, 3 sets of leg presses, 3 sets of leg extensions, 3 sets of lunges, whatever you like for abs. Dont spend alot of time on abs, as you will be working them with many exercises through the week).

Wednesday- Chest/tris/shoulders
                            (3 sets of Flat Bench DB presses, 3 sets of inclined DB bench presses, 3 sets of flyes, 3 sets of skullcrushers, 3 sets of triceps pushdowns, 3 sets of Seated DB shoulder presses, 3 sets of lateral raises).
                            *This will be the hardest day. Me personally, I would suggest working in shoulders with an extra day, and doing them by themselves and upping the sets and exercises.

Friday- Back/Bis
                            (2 sets of Deadlifts, 2 sets of wide-grip lat pulldowns, 2sets of one are DB rows, 2 sets of low cable rows, 3 sets of hammer curls, 3 sets of machine or preacher curls, 3 sets of concentration curls).

This is just a starter plan. Once you get in the habit of lifting, go for 4 exercises, with 4 sets each. Always lift with weights that are as heavy as possible, but you can keep perfect form. For 3 set exercises, start with the rep range of 12/10/6-8, and make sure the weight is heavy enough to be a struggle to get the last couple of reps. Let me know what you think.
                            Last edited by warmouth; 05-23-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all of this great info! I would probably say you are probably right on the body fat % although I wish I could say it was LESS I want to find out EXACTLY what I am though. I will let you know once I do.

I need to print this out and go over it. May have some questions....

By the way, I usually only do cardio on my non-lifting days. After I workout with my trainer for an hour I don't usually have the energy to do anything else after.

So are you saying start out by cutting back 500 calories (since I found out I was consuming about 2,000)? And then after I do that I can cut back to 1,400 calories a day?

Comment

Working...
                              X