New territory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New territory

This lovely stuff is what I've been dabbling in for the past 3 months... I've little experience but great knowledge. And I can say if you want to break out and move forward with your progress quickly this is where you need to be!!
    I've been using insulin post workout on my 'troubled parts' for 2 months now and I can say I've seen extreme gains! It's no mystery that insulin is the most Anabolic chemical out there. (CAUTION: Hypoglycemia is no joke! Do your research before pumping this!!) I've had trouble with my delts since day one... No matter what I did and what supplementation I tried I couldn't develop the cannon balls. I always looked so put of proportion with big traps, big biceps and triceps, but tiny delts in between. I did my research and found insulin to be the answer. After I read an article about professionals putting on 20lbs competition weight in one off season I was hooked. Long story short.. Amazing gains!

I'm still a little shy and short of perfect insulin knowledge so preaching will not come from me because I refuse to lead people the wrong way. But in my case I used 4iu post workout and over time it really made a difference. I would suggest taking creatine and various amino acids when using this as insulin is a shuttle for nutrients and chemicals, right? So the more you can get to where it needs to be the better!

Anyone else have more knowledge and experience to throw my way?

UH...what peptide are you talking about Mini-G lol?

Comment

I believe he is referring to insulin.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
        I believe he is referring to insulin.
        I wish I could read . No thanks...no slin for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
          UH...what peptide are you talking about Mini-G lol?
          UH..... Read lol

Insulin. It works wonders... Really.

Comment

Working...
          X