Peptides and Drugs for site specific growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peptides and Drugs for site specific growth

I'm looking to get my hands on everything possible for site growth. Any peptides, drugs, or hormones that can aid in bringing up a lagging part without affecting other muscles much. A few I have in mind are:

IGF1-DES
    Insulin
    MGF

There has to be more. I need to improve a few lagging parts in the near future, and want to do(take) everything I can to achieve this. I've already had great experience with slin and igf1-lr3, and training with less volume more frequently for those parts, but I'm looking for more. More I say!!

Any info/suggestions are welcome!

Dude! Synthol, duh I don't think I can post specific openly, but I'd be glad to PM You the details and recipe.

Comment

There's plenty of choices short of synthol. Don't do synthol, it's not real bodybuilding. If you're sure you believe in site injections, you could try pgf2A, or any thing that will put pressure on the fascia from the inside, and stretch. i doubt you've reached that muscles potential, but even if you have, synthol won't make it more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Stellar View Post
        There's plenty of choices short of synthol. Don't do synthol, it's not real bodybuilding. If you're sure you believe in site injections, you could try pgf2A, or any thing that will put pressure on the fascia from the inside, and stretch. i doubt you've reached that muscles potential, but even if you have, synthol won't make it more impressive.
        Yes and no. Synthol can be extremely beneficial if one were to use it properly and responsibly. I'm on the fence if I'd use it or not. However, real bodybuilding is how one interprets it. If you're aiming high to win big events or go pro, Synthol is used by nearly 100% of bodybuilders. If you're definition is pure physique, then Synthol isn't real building. I do not belive in site injection worth aas or peps. The carrier oils for one disperse way to fast, unless mct or possibly EO is used. Grapeseed, cotton seed, etc absorb and disperse way to fast to cause any lasting size or effect

Comment

Working...
        X