First Time HGH thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time HGH thoughts?

I've finally found some pretty decent stuff but have no idea if one is better tha. The other. Here is my question(s):
    Blue tops
    Mexi black tops
    Glotropin
    Riptropin
    Yellow tops
    Another one called "humotropin"or something like that. Its pharma grade.

Does it matter which is which? Is on e better than the other?

Honestly, a lot of the different HGH brands out there are just re-badged and re-labeled generic blue tops. Stay away from things like Kigtropin and other Chinese brands except for Ansomone by Ankebio. I've heard good things about Riptropin though.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
      Honestly, a lot of the different HGH brands out there are just re-badged and re-labeled generic blue tops. Stay away from things like Kigtropin and other Chinese brands except for Ansomone by Ankebio. I've heard good things about Riptropin though.
      Ansomone also sold fakes eventually, I'd avoid them too.

Jintropin from Ukraine is what you want, if you can get it it seems.

Some Hygetropin is also OK.

Comment

Ukrainian Jins are definitely what Id like. It is just so hard to figure with all the relabeling and the likes. From my understanding (which is limited), mexi black tops, Ukrainian jins, and riptropin are all very good, yet for me it is still an "iffy" buy due to all of the counterfeits and fakes. If/when I do decide to give it a go, Ill get enough for 6 months, and hope to have saved up to continue for a long time. There is just so many to choose from and knowing it a whole other thing, even from a respected source. I think Id go 4ius for a couple of months, then top out at 6-8 max. I feel 6ius is about idea for the goals in mind.

Comment

Legit HGH is very hard to obtain IMO, but possible.

You might be better using some peptides if you dont mind 3x day injections.

Comment

There are currently some red top generic being launched in March, have been tested by many credible members of another forum, as well as some IFBB pros from what i know. I am putting in an order as soon as they are available. Many people tested their serum Gh levels, 10iu I/M in delt on emprty stomach, blood work 3 hours later. They have been coming back with scores of 30+!! This i believe is only second to Genotropins...which cost i think $600/kit. If you have the right tried and true/trusted resources, you can get it. Problem is there are only like 3 credible resources i know of . kefeis are coming back with good serum GH scores, as well as the new yellow tops. Green tops are the shit as we speak, but they are being replaced with the more potent "reds", like a $20/kit higher price. Can't beat it. Look and ye shall find....last i heard Mexi's are bunk. don't know what happened to that guy. be careful of fake "kefeis" also...

Comment

Originally posted by addams29 View Post
              There are currently some red top generic being launched in March, have been tested by many credible members of another forum, as well as some IFBB pros from what i know. I am putting in an order as soon as they are available. Many people tested their serum Gh levels, 10iu I/M in delt on emprty stomach, blood work 3 hours later. They have been coming back with scores of 30+!! This i believe is only second to Genotropins...which cost i think $600/kit. If you have the right tried and true/trusted resources, you can get it. Problem is there are only like 3 credible resources i know of . kefeis are coming back with good serum GH scores, as well as the new yellow tops. Green tops are the shit as we speak, but they are being replaced with the more potent "reds", like a $20/kit higher price. Can't beat it. Look and ye shall find....last i heard Mexi's are bunk. don't know what happened to that guy. be careful of fake "kefeis" also...
              Which forum?

Go pharmaceutical grade IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X