Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After discontinuing with GHRH and GHRP, what is of endogenous GH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After discontinuing with GHRH and GHRP, what is of endogenous GH?

Hi there, i wonder if the use of cjc 1295 with DAC, and maybe without DAC, ipamorelin, and stuffs like that, overstimulating the pituitary gland to produce more and more GH, Could desensitize it to the GHRH relesed by the hipotalamus, once you finish with peptides, or even worse, could make the GHRH cells of hipotalamus dormient for such a long time that after longtime use of peptides, your hipotalamus difficoultly start to produce ITS normal amount of GHRH, or, even if it does, Pituitary gland hardly responde to a phisiological amount of GHRH.

Something similar to overstimulating the testes with suprafisiological amounts of HCG, (desensitizing Lyedig cells), or making harder for pituitary gland to restart with its LH after such a long dormient period, during exogenous testo...

Any idea about this?
    I realize this topic is a little bit scientific.
    F.

After discontinuing with GHRH and GHRP, what is of endogenous GH?

Hi there, i wonder if the use of cjc 1295 with DAC, and maybe without DAC, ipamorelin, and stuffs like that, overstimulating the pituitary gland to produce more and more GH, Could desensitize it to the GHRH relesed by the hipotalamus, once you finish with peptides, or even worse, could make the GHRH cells of hipotalamus dormient for such a long time that after longtime use of peptides, your hipotalamus difficoultly start to produce ITS normal amount of GHRH, or, even if it does, Pituitary gland hardly responde to a phisiological amount of GHRH.

Something similar to overstimulating the testes with suprafisiological amounts of HCG, (desensitizing Lyedig cells), or making harder for pituitary gland to restart with its LH after such a long dormient period, during exogenous testo...

Any idea about this?
    I realize this topic is a little bit scientific.
    F.

Comment

I'm not sure about this, but exogenous HGH use doesn't suppress endogenous hormones like what occurs with anabolic steroids, leading to a difficult recovery phase.

How long did you plan to use peptides for?

The only issue I've ever seen reported with long-term HGH use is a lack of insulin sensitivity. Not trying to recover endogenous HGH post synthetic use.

Comment

Unfortunately I am in the middle of a lecture right now, but I can tell you that the majority of GHRP and GHRH analogues do not exhibit desensitization or receptor downregulation effects. There are a couple that are known to do this though, but I forgot which ones they are off the top of my head.

As far as the pituitary gland goes in general, it operates very differently and is quite resilient compared to other endocrine glands in the body. Many studies have been conducted on the various GHRP and GHRH analogues and have demonstrated completely normal pituitary function after cessation of use. The same thing is said for the use of exogenous synthetic rHGH, which effectively shuts down endogenous HGH production via the negative feedback loop, but returns to normal fairly quickly after use. In fact, GHRPs and GHRHs are used to ASSIST pituitary function recovery following exogenous HGH use, and can even be used simultaneously for better/healther pituitary function.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

See my response in the other forum section that this question was repeated in.
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Thank U so much.
            Last edited by powerbrizio; 11-04-2014, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Right now, i only can't decide between cjc1295 with or without DAC. I guess this question has been made lots of time.
              I'd prefere the DAC version, even if i am a little bit afraid of overstimulating pituitary 24 hours a day.. But i could be wrong. I dont know...
              Any advice?
              Thanks.
              F.

Comment

(Maybe this is the right section for this question, insted of steroid profiles)...

Right now, i only can't decide between cjc1295 with or without DAC. I guess this question has been made lots of time.
                I'd prefere the DAC version, even if i am a little bit afraid of overstimulating pituitary 24 hours a day.. But i could be wrong. I dont know...
                Any advice?
                In more i dont believe in GH bleed, neither with DAC version, because somatostatin will continue to make its job...
                I think , beeing the very first time with peptides, i could try for a cupple of months.
                Thanks.
                F.
                Last edited by powerbrizio; 11-04-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by powerbrizio View Post
                  Any advice?
                  Thanks.
                  F.
                  I used without DAC. From what I knew back then, it create more of a spike in GH, when compared to the DAC version being a consistent "bleed" or more frequent pulse (better for fat loss).

Muscle growth was my aim, so I wanted the more extreme spike.

Comment

Going to merge threads...

Done.

Comment

Working...
                    X