Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJC 1295 DAC EGCG and Huperzine-A and 12/16 hour fasting

Day 7 Log
    I have started a cycle of cjc 1295 Dac one week ago and thought i had better do a log for all to see so here i am. I am doing a 2mg shot on Wednesday and 1mg on Saturday so 3mg in total a week. i am taking Huperzine-A at 600 mcg split into 3 doses a day and i drink green tea loose leafs anyway if i am correct this gives me my EGCG for backing up the Huperzine-A.
    I have spent some time reading up on cjc 1295 dac so i think i know what I'm getting into. I have been training for just over 3 years and in this time i have tried AAS and don't like the sides off them.
    I am now mid life and work two jobs one in a foundry and the other as a plasterer so i am very active but starting to feel it as get older :-( so i am hopping this will help.

So i am a little over one week in and feeling better for it so far, I have been feeling more upbeat and my mood is loads better.This could be due to the fantastic sleep i am getting from around day 3. God i have not slept like that for years, it takes probably 3 mins to wake up but then I'm well bright eyed. So i would say that is a really fast result for cjc. I am also getting a little horny so i hope this stays with me lol
    My muscles are feeling fuller than they have for a while and thats a real bonus and that seems to be all day long, I have trained today and the pump was better than i have had for a while as well. I did get really tiered and need a little power nap today but after 30mins of what seemed to be a hole nights sleep i felt great again. I have read that fasting also releases HGH after 10/12 hours so i must be on a hgh drip all day lol
    My weight is down as i was 15 stone 5 and i am now 15 stone 1 i have took a before pic so if it all goes well i can post before and after pics. I plan on a 3 / 6 month cycle depending on how i feel and if i feel it is working well.

So to cap of so far on day 7 of 3mg cjc 1295 DAC

1: Feel a little more up beat
    2: Feel horny
    3: Great sleep and fast fresh awakening
    4: A little fat loss
    5: Muscles feel more fuller
    6: Better muscle pump when working out

Happy so far

Moved.

Good to have you here.

Comment

Hey welcome, glad to see someone else giving it a try! I'm a big fan of CJC DAC. I run it as often as I can, but for no longer than 3 months. Don't want to chronically elevate baseline GH levels. Who knows what'll happen.

I'm actually running CJC DAC right now, actually. With nicotine supplementing instead of huperzine-a and egcg. It has a stronger affect on acetylcholine.

Comment

I used to smoke and had a really hard time getting off nicotine supps so I picked huperzine.

Comment

Originally posted by shrekdan View Post
          I used to smoke and had a really hard time getting off nicotine supps so I picked huperzine.
          That's the smarter choice. Never been a smoker myself, and never feel any type of addiction or reliance on Nicotine after each bout of CJC DAC. I even used the patch for a few weeks lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
            That's the smarter choice. Never been a smoker myself, and never feel any type of addiction or reliance on Nicotine after each bout of CJC DAC. I even used the patch for a few weeks lol
            I would rather use nicotine as iv read it is much better but........ lol

Comment

Iv got to say I'm feeling very good on it so far an I can not wait for the two month mark were everyone say they start feeling it. Next log will be on Wednesday I'm looking forward to a report , even though it's not seeming that popular of a post 😢😢

Comment

Keep the log going, subscribed.

Comment

Originally posted by shrekdan View Post
                  I would rather use nicotine as iv read it is much better but........ lol
                  I don't think I'd go that far either haha

Comment

Well day 14 muscles still feel pumped when I train and lasts well into next day. I Definitely still have an energy boost from what it was before I started. Just feeling better all over but nothing extra to report from last week really.
                    Something interesting is that my testicles feel like there hanging well. Not sure if that's relevant but I noticed this around day 9. This morning I weighed in at 5 stone dead so lost a pound but feel like I have lost more..... looking forward to the month mark.

Comment

Working...
                    X