Helping someone "Boost" without TRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping someone "Boost" without TRT

I have friend who seems adimant he is in need of TRT. I have mentioned that TRT needs to be a last resort, especially with him being 31 and trying to have kids. He has been trying to have kids for almost 2 years with no luck. He just got BW results back in yesterday and his total test was 450, out of the basic 300-1100 scale. I told him to drop all supps he was taking, other than protien powder and normalize before his next scheduled BW which is in a month. Ive told him the negatives and that conception would be extremely difficult (his wife has a horrible uterus anyways), and that if I had the chance of not beingon TRT, I would drop it.

He has a problem with constantly buying supplements from GNC. AndI mean a lot of stuff. AH-D, Anabolic Xtreme, mass gainers, T7, OxiElite Pro, maca root, tribulus, horny goat weed, etc. I told him that I almost guarantee that he is being somewhat supressed from all of the non FDA approved chems and herbs, and there is no real research done to prove what the actually do.

Here is the kicker. He is still taking them and plans on continuing. What I would like from you guys is some advice or article showing the negatives of TRT, negatives of supps, etc so that I can print off and take him. He is adimant about being on TRT and has not, and will not research it on his own. He just assumes he will be better off. I have tried and tried to get him to listen, and to me, it is important for me to get him to research it. If he needs TRT, fine, he needs it. But being in the normal range, even though it is slightly lower than normal for his age, I think he would normalize naturally without boosters if he dropped those un known supps. I told him todrop them all and MAYBE take 25-50 mgs of DHEA, D3, DAA, and possibly ZMA. But I dont think he should use anything and just normalize.

There is ALWAYS a reason for testosterone to be low, if it is. And there is always a way to find the root cause. For him to have never used AAS, PH, or be on any medication that would cause low T, I think he is fine, unless he has hypogonadism or a pitutary tumor. But even then, 450 really isnt that low and shouldnt be low enough to justify TRT, IMO. The only symptoms if lack of libido and energy, supposedly. Any advice and/or articles you guys have saved so that I can print off would be great! Thanks alot.

Thanks mini. I'm eating but am going to follow up in a little bit. He needs assistance, but he won't listen to anyone. He isn't someone I am comfortable inviting here for one big reason I can't openly mention. Ill get back in a bit.

Comment

Thank you for that list! Ill be printing this one off for sure. And I am all for TRT in people who actually need it to function. It changed my life and I couldnt do without it. But TRT is only supposed to put you in the normal range, so for someone who is in range, it is going to only replace natural production and hinder the LH and testies, which would possibly destroy the persons chance of recovery if done for long durations. I think it would be moronic to WANT to be on TRT if you are in range. I would much rather have a healthy and fully functional HPTA than to have a synthetic source that only normalizes you. And most all Drs still wont prescribe HCG, so there is another issue that is detrimental to ones health. Thanks again for that and if you have anything else up your sleeve, just let me know. Thanks man!

Comment

Warmouth, I wrote an article for Steroidal that covers exactly what you're asking about: Testosterone Booster | Steroidal.com
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
          Warmouth, I wrote an article for Steroidal that covers exactly what you're asking about: Testosterone Booster | Steroidal.com
          Thanks Dan. I actually was reading it as I was posting this thread. Great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
            "The requested URL /testosterone-booster/ was not found on this server." is there anywhere else we can acess the article ? Regards ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ozan View Post

"The requested URL /testosterone-booster/ was not found on this server." is there anywhere else we can acess the article ? Regards ...
              I found the new path .... https://www.steroidal.com/testostero...erone-booster/

Comment

Working...
              X