Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testosterone Replacement Protocol: Injections,Ancillaries, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone Replacement Protocol: Injections,Ancillaries, etc.

We needed a go to here in the HRT section, so I thought I would share some of what I recommend as far as the typical way for TRT(testosterone replacement therapy). Typical doses range from 70mgs-200mgs weekly depending on age and risk more than anything else. For an elderly or older man in general, the lower doses are usually prescribed to get them into the normal ranges for thier age. Same goes for higher doses for younger men. Here is a basic layout that I believe to be optimal for anyone currently on, or contemplating going on TRT.

Test Cypionate or Enanthate
    100mgs (or prescribed dose), pinned 2x weekly (50mgs on monday and 50mgs on thursday for instance)
    HcG
    250IUs pinned 2x weekly. Usually the day before pinning is recommeneded, but it can be done at the same time. OR
    500IUs pinned 1x weekly. This is my favored method. It is easy enough to use the same syringe as the testosterone and you can just shoot it altogether. This will not cause a problem, but pinning 2x weekly would be optimal.
    AI(Aromatase Inhibitor) - Anastrazol (Armidex) or exemestane
    Ill speak of anastrazol because it is the most commonly used. Pretty much the "cycle" protocol on armidex is .25mgs EOD. At TRT doses, alot of the time you can omit the AI as long as BW shows no signs of high E2. I would prefer not to use armidex too much due to its negative impacts on lipid panels. For me, I use 125mgs of cyp, pinned 2x weekly, and use armidex on mondays and fridays only (.25mgs). The only time I do this is when I start getting signs of elevated E like bloat, flushed skin, hot flashes, etc. It is rare at those doses, but it can happen, so get BW done and have your AI on hand at least.

Injections
    These are pretty simple. For glutes, I use a 25x1, everywhere else I use a 25x5/8. You can pin delts, glutes, quads, tris, bis, chest, forarms, calves, traps. But the big thing now in endocrinology and HRT doctors in general, is the use of slin pins to inject subQ. This administeration of hormone into the fat actually helps the hormone not to aromatize(convert to estrogen) and AIs are usually not even needed. Seems simple, and this is the route I will take next to see how it does.
    I spoke earlier about pinning 2x weekly even for TRT guys. There is a reason for this. Although 1x weekly is fine, there will be peaks and valleys and this can make the patient feel bad towards the end of the week (I know first hand here). These long estered tests have a large half life, which makes it seem 1 shot every 14 days would be fine. Well..........Yes and no. You would be injecting as that ester has about cleared and this will throw off a steady blood plasma level. Just try to stick to 2x, heck EOD or even ED would be even better, but as miniscule as the benefits would be, not a real need for it.

HcG
    This peptide is used to stimulate the pituitary gland to release LH(Luteinizing hormone, which is shut down due to TRT), which sends messages to the testies to to continue working. Without HcG, the testicle can shring back to the prepubescent boy stage (Undescended Testies) and then that is another realm of shame that could have been avoided. You also want your testicals functioning in case you do decide that you want a baby down the road. HcG is easy,so just use it.

Pregneolone and DHEA
    I feel these 2 have a place in anyones arsenal who is on TRT. Pregnenolone is the precurson to all hormones, test, estr, cort,DHT. DHEA is a no brainer. DHEA precurses Testosterone, and without itm we would have no testerone. Take 25-50mgs 2x daily and add pregnenolone in at 50-60mgs 1x daily. DHEA and PREGNENOLONE both should be micronized or ultramicronized, just for better availability and absorbtion. Heck, throw you in some D3 as well and you will have a good, balanced TRT protocol that most Drs dont have a clue about. This set up should be as close as you can get to natural normal levels. Info can be added, and I welcome it. Thanks guys, and I hope this helped clear up some misconceptions regarding this booming need. For us TRT guys, it is all about trying to get our bodies back to what they were or where they need to be. With this protocol, we should be able to fully normalize ourselves and this is all we should want. We want our bodies where they should be. This is not for "cyling" but if for needed advice for people who have to be put on TRT, and I wanted to use this as a way that they can understand.

There are so many new and young men lately, within the past 5 years with low T here in the states. I cant help but belive it is related to our diets. We have so many diabetics and prediabetics, that putting 2 and 2 together points too low T in young men. When I see a very obese 30 year old, first thing to come to my mind is "I bet he has Low T". When men have low T, the body makes up for it by estrogen rebound, which leads to fat. And the aromatase enzyme lives within fat cells, so there has to be something to it.

If anyone has any questions or concernes, or even want to add, feel free. When I am done with this artice, I hope it is one of the most up to date and is packed with hard evidence so everyone will feel better about it. Not the "cyclers" but people who were recently diagnosed with low T who need to learn and do their research because it is a scary thing. Hopefully by the time I finish this up, no stone will be left uncovered and everything anyone needs to know about TRT can read this and ask questions. Until next time........
    Last edited by warmouth; 05-18-2013, 08:21 PM. Reason: Typos

Excellent post.

Comment

Thanks Admin! I'm glad you approve of it. Since is is stickied, I'll go back and correct spelling. I screwed up a few words.
      Last edited by warmouth; 05-13-2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
        Warmouth could you elaborate on the need for DHEA and prog? Namely because I have no idea what they are. Also.. Why take an AI when we're just taking a normal amount of test. Same the nuts would produce... Normal people don't take AI's?
        Sure. DHEA is a precursor to testosterone. Since trt replaces natural test, DHEA also comes to a halt. And since it only precurses test, it doesn't get replaced. I feel it needs to be used in order to more accuratly recreate to mast natural environment hormonally speaking. Pregnenolone is a precursor to all sex hormones, including hormones that are not sexual. It is needed for estro, test, cortisol, etc to be produced. Men have miniscule amounts of pregnenolone anyways, so when trt is being used, our preg production is almost nonexistent. It is also one of those hormones needed to help create a natural state. As far as the AI is concerned, it isn't normally needed if the test dose is low. However, even low amounts of test can convert. As long as BW is being performed regularly (with E2 sensitive assay) that will determine the use of an AI. Me personally, I feel much better with slightly elevated E2 levels. I'm a kinder and gentler person. Most doctors nowadays will administer anastrazol even without BW. It is just standard protocol. HcG is normally not administered, and this is a major problem at the moment. Progressive endos are the only ones we should be seeing anyways, as they are more likely up to date with the latest data. I do feel that anyone using 175-200mgs of test should more likely than not need an AI, even if it is just 2x
        weekly. Only BW can confirm this, but for self administers, it can be helpful advice.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          Thanks Admin! I'm glad you approve of it. Since is is stickied, I'll go back and correct spelling. I screwed up a few words.
          Yes.

If you want to add to it if you think of more things, please do so.

Comment

Great info here. Thanks. I've been on T 200 mg/week for a few months now. I'm about to start adding in HCG now and maybe bump up my T to 500 mg per week.
            Last edited by TTherapy; 02-15-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TTherapy View Post
              Great info here. Thanks. I've been on T 200 mg/week for a few months now. I'm about to start adding in HCG now and maybe bump up my T to 500 mg per week.
              That a boy! Make sure the trt dose you are on (if it is indeed for trt) has you in check first. Keep monitoring it so that you will know for certain that you are at the correct dose, then blast away. Keep safe!

Comment

Working...
              X