• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self administerd TRT

Any body here on self administered TRT?

or blast cruise guys?

Touchy subject i know, so apologies ahead of time

I'm prescribed gel. I self prescribe 125mgs weekly. I likes it a lot.

Comment

MAGNUS, was this a choice because of low T or was it a lifestyle choice? 150 seems a tad high? 300 ew is dang near a cycle? I would presume 200 ew would be plenty?

Do you manage your levels with blood work? keep an eye on things?

Originally posted by magnus
      I have been self prescribing and administering for a while now. 150mg TestE/week 2x 250iu HCG/week

Comment

your prescribed it from a doc? or you just do it on your own?

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        I'm prescribed gel. I self prescribe 125mgs weekly. I likes it a lot.

Comment

how long to you wait between cycles? also do you use all long ester aas or do you swap up for some short on your blast section ever? what does your schedule look like?

I have been going over this with the future wife for a long time, and am close to pulling the trigger, but we may want another kid down the road. HCG HMG is in consideration

sorry i read your post wrong lol i thought you meant 150 x 2 , my bad.

also during your blast section, do you see comparable results to a non trt patient? Ive heard some trt guys not seeing the results a normal cycler? Not sure how true that is.

Bit of both. My T level was just a bit above minimum and was tired of doing cycle then PCT then 4-6 months later another cycle. My TRT dose is 150mg/week total not 150 2x week.
          Last edited by LARGERTHANNORMAL; 06-07-2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, this helps alot. I have been gathering data from varies people for a while. I am on the very young side for trt, just about 29 ( so yes i do not want to rush ) especially self prescribed, I may wait a little longer and see how well i recover after this one, check my normal levels after a good amount if time after pct, if im in the lower range ill do it, if im mid range no need i guess..

LARGERTHANNORMAL;4262]how long to you wait between cycles? also do you use all long ester aas or do you swap up for some short on your blast section ever? what does your schedule look like?

Wait between blasts varies. But since I am older I am blasting less often. Probably cruise 6-10 months then do 8 week blast. I like Test E for TRT dose and I plan to do all short esters for future blasts.

I have been going over this with the future wife for a long time, and am close to pulling the trigger, but we may want another kid down the road. HCG HMG is in consideration

sorry i read your post wrong lol i thought you meant 150 x 2 , my bad.

Its a big decision since there may be no turning back. I am pretty old so I figured I'd have no problem getting a HRT doc to put me on legally (Which is my plan in near future)
            If you are young I'd really think it through before going forward.

also during your blast section, do you see comparable results to a non trt patient? Ive heard some trt guys not seeing the results a normal cycler? Not sure how true that is.

I'm currently sitting at 240-245lbs which I maintain with my TRT doses. My blasts aren't huge doses again since I am older I do not want to chance it. So I do not have huge gains like someone doing a first or second cycle. I'm already at a nice weight.
            My next blast I am just looking to recomp, maybe drop 3-4% BF and maintain as much LBM as possible.

Hope that helps. Not sure how old you are but take this seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
              your prescribed it from a doc? or you just do it on your own?
              Yes, doc prescribes gel. It dont work! So I self prescribe cyp now. It does work!

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
                Thank you for your reply, this helps alot. I have been gathering data from varies people for a while. I am on the very young side for trt, just about 29 ( so yes i do not want to rush ) especially self prescribed, I may wait a little longer and see how well i recover after this one, check my normal levels after a good amount if time after pct, if im in the lower range ill do it, if im mid range no need i guess..
                Smart and wise man. I was 28 when I went on. Honestly had no choice. My life became hell, and I was a newlywed.

Comment

i have a feeling im on the low side, lack of monitoring blood work and possibly never fully recovering, just using a standard time on + pct = time off protocol was probably one of the factors. Never been back to the same since cycle # 2.

Now I am very much into blood work and paying close attention, Im confident I could self monitor my self, but I will give a full run thru of PCT next week and draw a few weeks down the road. If I Come back low its GAME TIME!!

I was going to just jump on right out of cycle so i dont loose much but I want to get a baseline to work off of.

Also it will be nice to see exact number for total/free test on a low dose trt levels to evaluate the UG I am using, right now on cycle all i get for blood work is total test >1500 so I really dont know where I am. It will be nice to use a lil math so I can adjust for blasts and what not.

Comment

Working...
                  X