I feel I may need TRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel I may need TRT

About two months post PCT earlier this year, I feel as if my testes shut down. Always tired, unhappy, weak, zero libido, just not myself. I started taking nolvadex 10mg a day and felt slightly better. Added 20mg a few weeks later and felt like normal again minus the libido.
    Fast forward a few months and as of last weekend I started a cycle of 200mg test 1g tren. I'm undecided whether I finish off this cycle with a PCT and try to suffer through the rehabilitation process while attempting to keep steady relationships and keep my job, or stay on a low dose of test, and burst with tren every few months. I know little to nothing about TRT, so any advice and suggestions is recommended. My family doctor is 4600KM away so his help is difficult to acquire.

I've been on HRT for about 5 years now. 125mg every 7-8 days, bloodwork 2-3x per year to check all its fine hormonally.

Cant see myself coming off now as I get older.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
      About two months post PCT earlier this year, I feel as if my testes shut down. Always tired, unhappy, weak, zero libido, just not myself. I started taking nolvadex 10mg a day and felt slightly better. Added 20mg a few weeks later and felt like normal again minus the libido.
      Fast forward a few months and as of last weekend I started a cycle of 200mg test 1g tren. I'm undecided whether I finish off this cycle with a PCT and try to suffer through the rehabilitation process while attempting to keep steady relationships and keep my job, or stay on a low dose of test, and burst with tren every few months. I know little to nothing about TRT, so any advice and suggestions is recommended. My family doctor is 4600KM away so his help is difficult to acquire.
      Kind of depends trt is really a lifelong commitment. How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        I've been on HRT for about 5 years now. 125mg every 7-8 days, bloodwork 2-3x per year to check all its fine hormonally.

Cant see myself coming off now as I get older.
        Originally posted by kubes View Post
        Kind of depends trt is really a lifelong commitment. How old are you?
        Unfortunately, I'm only 23. I think I messed everything up with my last cycle of 1200mg test, 600mg tren. Foolish of me to go so high with test. My PCT following was the most thought out, and best I've ever run, but apparently not enough. Libido was destroyed following PCT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
          Unfortunately, I'm only 23. I think I messed everything up with my last cycle of 1200mg test, 600mg tren. Foolish of me to go so high with test. My PCT following was the most thought out, and best I've ever run, but apparently not enough. Libido was destroyed following PCT.
          Did you run any hcg during the cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by kubes View Post
            Did you run any hcg during the cycle?
            The whole cycle, yes. Dose and frequency eludes me now, but it was enough. Also remember bumping it up a good amount for 5 days before my PCT started.

Comment

Working...
            X