Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEROVITAL GH3 anti aging therapy

hi all,

I have been on gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - for the past 2+ years and it has been great. I have just ordered some genuine Gerovital GH3 from Romania and will try it. Has anyone used it before? I found the following info and it seems interesting.

Genuine Romanian Gerovital-H3® is also known as GH3. The prinl ingredient is procaine. This is the famous anti-aging drug discovered by Professor Ana Aslan of Romania.

Gerovital-H3® improves cell metabolism and has an effect on many mental and body functions, such as improving concentration and vitality, alleviating joint stiffness, enhancing well-being and acting as an antidepressant, as well as improving skin and hair condition.

It is also known that Gerovital-H3 can help reduce cortisol levels, the hormone responsible for stress and a rare hormone in that it is one of the few that increases with age. It is believed that high-cortisol levels lead to accelerated aging because cortisol “attacks” the hypothalamus, the area of the brain that “controls” the endocrine system. Ironically cortisol may run out-of-control due to its ability to damage the hypothalamus that controls the adrenal glands that produce cortisol!

Gerovital-H3 is also a reversible reducer the brain enzyme MAO (a substance that breaks down neurotransmitters (and increases with age), having a detrimental affect on brain function), thus accounting for Gerovital-H3's antidepressant affects.

Gerovital-H3 is most effective when used over a long period at 100mg to 200mg daily with regular breaks.

Comment

Working...
    X