Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your HRT protocol?

What is your HRT protocol?

Where do I start! Whewww. My DR prescribed my Axiron, a topical solution. He told me to take for 6 months and hopefully my natural levels would be back to normal (Yeah right!). After about 2 months, there was no change. I ended up cycling with Test P. That was how I needed to feel. Changed DRs to one who is known for prescribing gels or injections, and of course I wanted the injections. I proved that I knew way more than she did and told her I wanted to start with 200mgs Test C weekly. She prescribed me a single 1ml/200mg bottle of test andtold me to take it once a month(give me a break). I just started self treating and have been happy ever since. I started doing 125mgs weekly and felt great! Now I am going to use 250 weekly as a bridge to my next cycle. Ill have to use the appropriat AI for that much however. Probably adex on tues and fri.

Lastly, I was diagnosed with low T at age 29. I suffered years before. The reason my test was low at a young age was due to the medication used for treating my hypertension since I was 15 years old. Oh well. Side effects to everything I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Where do I start! Whewww. My DR prescribed my Axiron, a topical solution. He told me to take for 6 months and hopefully my natural levels would be back to normal (Yeah right!). After about 2 months, there was no change. I ended up cycling with Test P. That was how I needed to feel. Changed DRs to one who is known for prescribing gels or injections, and of course I wanted the injections. I proved that I knew way more than she did and told her I wanted to start with 200mgs Test C weekly. She prescribed me a single 1ml/200mg bottle of test andtold me to take it once a month(give me a break). I just started self treating and have been happy ever since. I started doing 125mgs weekly and felt great! Now I am going to use 250 weekly as a bridge to my next cycle. Ill have to use the appropriat AI for that much however. Probably adex on tues and fri.

Lastly, I was diagnosed with low T at age 29. I suffered years before. The reason my test was low at a young age was due to the medication used for treating my hypertension since I was 15 years old. Oh well. Side effects to everything I suppose.

I know the feeling. My doctor said the SAME thing when he prescribed me the gel. Get real it's a exogenous source of testosterone it's no going to increase natural levels that makes zero sense considering the reason I'm in this position is from taking AAS in highschool without proper knowledge of cycling and AI procedures. That and I told him I wasn't going to take the gel anymore because I live with my woman and In shirtless 90% of the day so I don't wanna have to wash my stomach constantly and te apply gel... Which you really CAN'T do because your levels will be everywhere. So I asked for injection and he said, basically, NO. So I suffered for awhile... Self medicating at 125mg weekly as I feel it's sufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
        I know the feeling. My doctor said the SAME thing when he prescribed me the gel. Get real it's a exogenous source of testosterone it's no going to increase natural levels that makes zero sense considering the reason I'm in this position is from taking AAS in highschool without proper knowledge of cycling and AI procedures. That and I told him I wasn't going to take the gel anymore because I live with my woman and In shirtless 90% of the day so I don't wanna have to wash my stomach constantly and te apply gel... Which you really CAN'T do because your levels will be everywhere. So I asked for injection and he said, basically, NO. So I suffered for awhile... Self medicating at 125mg weekly as I feel it's sufficient.
        So you are alos self medicating at 125mgs.....nice. What is your age if you dont mind me asking? And how did you figure your dose?

Comment

So you are alos self medicating at 125mgs.....nice. What is your age if you dont mind me asking? And how did you figure your dose?
          I tried a HCG, nolva, clomid, aromasin PCT that has been rumored to help the gonads fire back up... I felt great while on it... Finished it and almost INSTANTLY fell into a low. Jk is wasn't anywhere near instant but I kept feeling myself sink day to day. Finally I snapped out and realized I haven't gone to the gym in like a week or so and all I did was sit I. Bed and eat terribly. If that's not a PCT-Blues indication I don't know what is. And considering I lost 7 lbs LBM in that period... Even with the current increase caused by the HCG and all that. I dunno I felt like it was definitely needed. So i just did some research and found that most doctors don't prescribe too much testosterone at all. Like not high doses relative to a cycle at all. I have no HRT experience and most info online was complete BS so I went with what felt safe. That's why I'm waiting for more knowledgeable people here to pipe up so I can see in relative to me what all your doses are..

Sorry if this message is full or errors my iPhones skippig around the page as I type so I have no idea what's actually coming up lol

Comment

200 MG T EW hcg 200 IU 2 x EW

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
              200 MG T EW hcg 200 IU 2 x EW
              Do you feel TRT helps you maintain new mass when you go off cycle? Do you think new and "unnatural" gains are made with just a TRT dose?

Comment

Do you feel TRT helps you maintain new mass when you go off cycle? Do you think new and "unnatural" gains are made with just a TRT dose?
                Does it help maintain yes do I think my gains would be unnatural on the trt dose? Hmm size wise probably no but as far as the ability to get very lean and shredded yes

Comment

240 mg test cyp, HCG 2 days prior to shot days, Arimidex to keep E in check; blood work the 3rd week of every month.

Comment

Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
                    240 mg test cyp, HCG 2 days prior to shot days, Arimidex to keep E in check; blood work the 3rd week of every month.
                    Is that a constant TRT thing? You constantly use HCG throughout the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                      Is that a constant TRT thing? You constantly use HCG throughout the year?
                      TRT is constant but I only run HCG one month on then two months off.

Comment

Bloodwork every month? How long have you been on trt?

Comment

Bloodwork every month? How long have you been on trt?
                          Yea- my doc does it every month (and I like it that way). I've been on TRT for a little over a year.

Comment

Yea- my doc does it every month (and I like it that way). I've been on TRT for a little over a year.
                            Strange but i am glad its working out for you. Once my Dr got my dosed dialed it its only required once a year and at my last vist the Dr said how are you feeling. I said just fine and the dr said OK no reason to run labs we probably wouldn't change the dose anyway

Comment

Strange but i am glad its working out for you. Once my Dr got my dosed dialed it its only required once a year and at my last vist the Dr said how are you feeling. I said just fine and the dr said OK no reason to run labs we probably wouldn't change the dose anyway
                              I think my doc is just more on the safe side. My script gets filled at CVS and I get 10 ml/200 mg/ml bottles (Watson brand) so its easy to blast if I wanted to. I think he does it just to make sure I'm not increasing my dose myself. Over the past year I've managed to stockpile more test than I'll need in the next 2 years, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X