Blood test question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood test question

How long after cycle/PCT can I get a blood test with accurate testosterone results? I've been doing HCG and Nolvadex(with some aromasin) for a month now. How long until I can take a blood test to see my natural production levels.. This is very important because my natural testosterone production was that of a 80 year old man... I don't want it to get that low again because catabolism will eat my asssssss...

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    How long after cycle/PCT can I get a blood test with accurate testosterone results? I've been doing HCG and Nolvadex(with some aromasin) for a month now. How long until I can take a blood test to see my natural production levels.. This is very important because my natural testosterone production was that of a 80 year old man... I don't want it to get that low again because catabolism will eat my asssssss...
    I'd take at least 4 weeks of all PCT drugs before getting blood tests done to see where you're at. 4-5 weeks to be safe. The body needs time to adjust post PCT ancillary use. Testosterone levels will drop a bit during this time but you'll know where your body is.

Comment

Yes, 4 weeks post-PCT. Some might even suggest 8 weeks post-PCT but I think that 4 weeks is fine. Getting bloodwork during PCT or too soon after will result in abnormally high Testosterone levels because of the Testosterone-stimulating effects of the PCT compounds. You want everything to go to baseline, and ensure no interference of any compounds at all.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Perfect. Ill schedule an appointment soon then! Lets hope for the best.

Comment

Agree 4 weeks as a MINIMUM! 6 weeks would be more optimum and less chance of your hormone levels stillbeing efffected from the SERMS!

Comment

I'm so scared of catabolism though .. Like imagine your test levels being 1/4 or 1/3 what it should be NATURALLY. I dunno why or how but I already dropped 10 lbs since finishing my cycle... (Don't know if it's fat or muscle) it's scary as tits.

Comment

I'm so scared of catabolism though .. Like imagine your test levels being 1/4 or 1/3 what it should be NATURALLY. I dunno why or how but I already dropped 10 lbs since finishing my cycle... (Don't know if it's fat or muscle) it's scary as tits.
              Did you increase your cals after cycle?

Comment

I second this

Originally posted by Link View Post
                Did you increase your cals after cycle?

Comment

How much time are you planning to take off in between cycles? Keep in mind the hcg is going to further inhibit LH production until you cease its use. The weight loss may be some water retention as well. Have you lost any strength on the lifts?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
                    How much time are you planning to take off in between cycles? Keep in mind the hcg is going to further inhibit LH production until you cease its use. The weight loss may be some water retention as well. Have you lost any strength on the lifts?
                    No I actually kinda gained strength. And I wanted to take 3-4 months... As soon as I came off the HCG and stuff I felt a slight dive. Few days after it was worse... Worse and worse like I felt my motivation just wither away. Best to just talk in my daily update thread

Fat man chronicles . It's all there

Comment

Gotcha but you didnt come off the nolva and HCG at the same time right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
                        Gotcha but you didnt come off the nolva and HCG at the same time right?
                        Nope.. Ran nolva for about another week or so

Comment

Nope.. Ran nolva for about another week or so
                          hmm... I like to run the nolva through the peroid of T levels being the lowest if for no other reason than to saturate the mammary glands from the elevated E from binding.

Comment

Working...
                          X