Supplements to help PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements to help PCT

Anyone have any good advice on which supplements to take with PCT drugs?

This can be natural products, or otherwise.

Oh how I wish I could run a PCT. I do have a suggestion that has help many people. Creatine. Simple enough, but it is one of the few supps that does what it says. Weightloss is the biggest fear of most guys after a cycle. Starting creatine a couple of weeks prior to finishing a cycle can help eliminate the a harp drop in weight. It won't stop the weight, but it can help slow it down, which should make the person (in theory) retain a little more.
    Another is BCAAs. These little guys are well known to stave off muscle wasting. I highly recommend a lot of these during PCT.

Comment

Food!!

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
        Food!!
        Where have you been?

Comment

Tribulus, Ashwagandha RE, DAA, Long Jack (LJ100), Fadogia Agrestis...

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            Tribulus, Ashwagandha RE, DAA, Long Jack (LJ100), Fadogia Agrestis...
            Tribulus is a great thing! I can't take it however. I used it for around 2 weeks and it caused my BP to spike to 180/110 and remained there for a week after I stopped. I can see it being fantastic for fatloss as well.

Comment

For Liver support I take Silymarin (milk thistle extract) at 140mg ED. Many studies show it works well and my doc says its good. I read recently about TUDCA and UDCA. Never tried but looks quite promising.

Comment

Originally posted by nicco View Post
                For Liver support I take Silymarin (milk thistle extract) at 140mg ED. Many studies show it works well and my doc says its good. I read recently about TUDCA and UDCA. Never tried but looks quite promising.
                TUDCA/UDCA is by far the best bet over milk thistle. NAC is my personal favorite, and I take it daily. I will say that milk thistle does have some benefits, but as many studies have shown, the oral bioavailability is poor and that it needs to be taken up to 5 grams daily for proper liver support when using liver toxic drugs! This can be an issue for many because buying milk thistle in bulk powders can get really expensive. NAC can be bought at any supplement store for cheap, and is proven to work at doses of 500mgs.

Comment

Working...
                X