Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Off HRT?

Anyone done this or attempted it?

I've thought about it but it would be one BUMPY fucking ride!!

I have wondered, and even considered this myself. I cant imagine how bad I would feel, as I rememberthe hell of having low t. I know when we decided to start trying to have kids, ssomething willneed to be done, but I hope to try a few things before just stopping cold turkey. When I am not jsing test, my sex drive suffers the most, followed by lethargy. I may try, as Dan once mentioned, to go on full blast and try.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      I have wondered, and even considered this myself. I cant imagine how bad I would feel, as I rememberthe hell of having low t. I know when we decided to start trying to have kids, ssomething willneed to be done, but I hope to try a few things before just stopping cold turkey. When I am not jsing test, my sex drive suffers the most, followed by lethargy. I may try, as Dan once mentioned, to go on full blast and try.
      Dont feel like even trying it to be honest, but in my cycling days I did bounce back well and fast.

Comment

I did it once and I had t levels about 600 ng/dl but on trt im 1300 ish and feel muuuuch better! when we were trying to get prego I was doing a ton of hcg and it worked...

Comment

Originally posted by luckyfd View Post
          I did it once and I had t levels about 600 ng/dl but on trt im 1300 ish and feel muuuuch better! when we were trying to get prego I was doing a ton of hcg and it worked...
          Thats good to hear.

Not sure I'm coming off anytime soon, pretty happy on HRT + HCG now and again.

Comment

Working...
          X