• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Excellent post and information TJM.
    Thanks Admin!

Comment

how do you get these blood tests? do i have to got through my dr? He's not exactly "on board"

Also, I'm getting some nolvadex for the estrogen; this sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by Amsterdam View Post
        how do you get these blood tests? do i have to got through my dr? He's not exactly "on board"

Also, I'm getting some nolvadex for the estrogen; this sound good?
        You need an AI for estrogen, but at 200mg/wk Test, you might be fine.

Comment

I think though, that I should probably take the Nolvadex because, judging from the way my body is reacting to 200 mg/wk, I'm kinda sensitive. I'm 54 years old. Would taking the Nolvadex cause any harm?

Comment

I think though, that I should probably take the Nolvadex because, judging from the way my body is reacting to 200 mg/wk, I'm kinda sensitive. I'm 54 years old. Would taking the Nolvadex cause any harm?
            Do you have signs of gynecomastia?

Gynecomastia | Steroidal.com

Comment

Read this as well: http://forums.steroidal.com/anabolic...hen-cycle.html

Comment

I've been on topical test for about 5 years under dr. supervision but not with the test c. I've done 3 pins and my intention is to use nolvadex last 2 weeks and one week post cycle. I don't have signs of gynecomastia.

Comment

I've been on topical test for about 5 years under dr. supervision but not with the test c. I've done 3 pins and my intention is to use nolvadex last 2 weeks and one week post cycle. I don't have signs of gynecomastia.
                  You dont do a PCT if you're on hormone replacement therapy. Its as simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                  X