Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fast

Thread: Growth and Slin & Diabeties

Growth and Slin & Diabeties

Which if any would be more likely to cause diabetes?

Surely insulin wouldnt it? That is only what I would think, but do share?

Insulin for sure. Both are known diabetogenic compounds, but insulin if misused can easily instigate diabetes in an individual. HGH will exhibit a far lower chance of doing this, but the risk is still present. If someone has a history of diabetes in their family line, they should avoid the use of insulin.

Since GH raises glucose levels and can cause insulin resistance. Would not taking slin before or after GH make you not insulin resisten to it and likely improve your chance of not getting diabetes and getting more out of your GH?

Just be hardcore safe with both... I mean think about it. I poste a picture of Roelly Winklaar in te bodybuilding forum... Just look. He went from probably 180 on stage to Olympia in 5 years. He went WILD with insulin, an also developed diabetes from it. Everything takes time and rushing perfection isn't smart!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    Fast is definitely right. That's why I recommend 50mcg instead of 100. If 50mcg isn't doing the job, AND I DOUBT IT WONT DO THE JOB, you can always do another 50mcg a few days later. Hell, i'm even thinking a decent protocol might be to do 10mcg per day for the first 5 days of PCT. THese are the things that need to be investigated!

But regardless, the more I read about it, the more I realize it is NOT a one-shot magic bullet. It seems like it can be used as a solid kickstart to PCT, and then after the initial shot, you need to carry things along with a low dose of Nolvadex. But Triptorelin does look very promising regardless.
    I'm so confused with why this post is in here?

LOL!!!! I was in a giant rush an hour ago and was trying to post on here while gathering stuff and getting ready for my day to head out the door. I ended up posting that reply in this thread for god knows why, which was a reply meant for the Triptorelin thread LOL. Just ignore it, i'll re-post that in the Triptorelin thread.

LOL!!!! I was in a giant rush an hour ago and was trying to post on here while gathering stuff and getting ready for my day to head out the door. I ended up posting that reply in this thread for god knows why, which was a reply meant for the Triptorelin thread LOL. Just ignore it, i'll re-post that in the Triptorelin thread.
    Hahahahahahaha I figured as much

Insulin for sure. Both are known diabetogenic compounds, but insulin if misused can easily instigate diabetes in an individual. HGH will exhibit a far lower chance of doing this, but the risk is still present. If someone has a history of diabetes in their family line, they should avoid the use of insulin.
    unless your already a diabetic..

would insulin have the same effect (on muscle building) for a diabetic as it would a non-diabetic?

Quote Originally Posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
    unless your already a diabetic..

would insulin have the same effect (on muscle building) for a diabetic as it would a non-diabetic?
    Yes. Insulin in itself is THE MOST anabolic hormone. A spike is a spike whether endogenous or exogenous. Except when taking exogenously we tend to take more than a natural spike would deliver therefore it shuttles more fun stuff into our muscles. The only thing is they REALLY have to watch their sugar intake and blood sugar levels. It's hard to regulate blood sugar levels with taking insulin for growth and not having natty insulin as a back up. I know of a few bodybuilders who are diabetics and still on stage

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Yes. Insulin in itself is THE MOST anabolic hormone. A spike is a spike whether endogenous or exogenous. Except when taking exogenously we tend to take more than a natural spike would deliver therefore it shuttles more fun stuff into our muscles. The only thing is they REALLY have to watch their sugar intake and blood sugar levels. It's hard to regulate blood sugar levels with taking insulin for growth and not having natty insulin as a back up. I know of a few bodybuilders who are diabetics and still on stage
    fun stuff lol

yea im type 2 and was thinking of giving slin a go.. idk yet..maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
    fun stuff lol

yea im type 2 and was thinking of giving slin a go.. idk yet..maybe..
    Don't do it lightheartedly... You of all people know how dangerous it is. There's a way professional trainers work around diabetes... But I have zero knowledge of how I just know that they CAN. You would have to dive neck deep into research.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Don't do it lightheartedly... You of all people know how dangerous it is. There's a way professional trainers work around diabetes... But I have zero knowledge of how I just know that they CAN. You would have to dive neck deep into research.
    yea, i would have to do quite a bit more reading up on this first...

Key with insulin is timing and what you take with it.
    Mini-G likes this.

There's a chart for all insulins key times. Like
    Activity-peak-high activity-low blood sugar

So you can play it out yknow!

I'm type 1 and if you are type 2 don't do growth you will never get glucose back under control! I've used growth and insulin levels are at least 10 to 15 times normal NEED dosage! ALSO just using insulin to gain size will make u fat, you need growth to block insulin receptors on fat cells therefore forcing all the extra insulin and nutrients to the muscle insulin receptors also with type 1 diabetes gh @ insulin not as great at growth with people with normal functioning pancreas bc IGF1 causes most of Hgh
    muscle growths effects when you have insulin in the portal vessel between pancreas and liver when Hgh enters liver at this time the insulin breaks down Hgh and liver forms IGF-1 from it and if you are only injecting insulin and not producing it in pancreas your not getting this effect! For Diabetic I would much prefer to recommend
    IGF 1 lr3 instead of growth!