Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know about Triptorelin?

It didnt really work for me, maybe i should try it again. Mini when are you going to try it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
    It didnt really work for me, maybe i should try it again. Mini when are you going to try it?
    I'm gunna cycle on first then ill try it.

If you're going to try it, do my protocol of 10mcg/day for the first 5 days of PCT and see how well you recover. Then try a single 50mcg shot on the first day of PCT after another cycle down the road and see how the two protocols compare. Let us know which you decide to do first and how it goes.

Run Nolvadex with it from day 1 at 20mg/day. I would suggest running Aromasin with it as well (for the first 10 days of PCT or so), because increased LH activity will indeed increase aromatase production as well (it happens with HCG too). Rising Estrogen levels isn't exactly something we want during PCT.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12