Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: CJC 1295 with DAC log

CJC 1295 with DAC log

After some research and learning, I've decided I'm going to try CJC 1295 with DAC. I've heard "GH Bleed is bad" and this and that and everyone condemns DAC to hell. Despite that, the few good things I've read have convinced me to give it a shot.

What I plan to start with is:
    CJC 500mcg every 6 days
    Huperzine A 100mcg (undecided on 1x or 2x a day)
    EGCG 200-400mg with every huperzine a

From what I understand, and I'm no expert, but this is how it works:
    CJC stimulates the pituitary to release GH for 5.8-14 days (unsure if 100% correct.)
    GH spikes, somasostatin elevates, thus supressing forther GH spikes.
    Huperzine A supresses somasostatin (through supressing acetylcholinesterase and some other business), thus allowing CJC to stimulate more GH spikes for the next 6-8 hours.
    EGCG helps the Huperzine A get absorbed.

From what I understand, it's done in pulses, similar to how it's done naturally, just many, many more and much bigger.

I'll log my experiences and anything worth mentioning in here. I'm just waiting for my goodies to be delivered this week if the postal service does me well. I'm current on cycle for the next 3 weeks, and will be running the CJC into my PCT, and perhaps longer if I like it.

Test blend 800mg/w (cyp, enanthate, Deca)
    Tren enanthate 400mg/w
    Aromasin 1x ed
    Letrozol (as needed)
    Slin (eod)
    T3 75mg/day
    IGF1-LR3 40mcg post wo
    HCG 250mg e3d

Stats:
    5'11"
    215lbs
    12.7% bf (hand held monitor)

Interested in all thoughts, experience, and knowledge, so please chime in unless you're just gunna hate on DAC. Thanks!

Edit: Edited for grammar and what not.
    Last edited by Bull; 05-23-2013 at 02:35 AM.

I'm going to so I can complain about DAC because I'm good at pissing you off.

Jk. From what you told me I think that's an incredible response with those chemicals and combinations. I think there's some people here that will preach something along the lines if 'over saturation' and crap but.. Have to do your research before ya claim it!

I'm excited for the log here and the results given that cocktail of mass building.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    I'm going to so I can complain about DAC because I'm good at pissing you off.

Jk. From what you told me I think that's an incredible response with those chemicals and combinations. I think there's some people here that will preach something along the lines if 'over saturation' and crap but.. Have to do your research before ya claim it!

I'm excited for the log here and the results given that cocktail of mass building.
    Haha don't do it! I'm excited too. Come onnnnn Canada Post!

Really excited about this log. CJC is one of the peptides that interest me the most.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Really excited about this log. CJC is one of the peptides that interest me the most.
    Thanks for stopping by warmouth. I couldn't find Huperzine A locally, so had to order some. My CJC and the Huperzine A are on their way. Hopefully they'll be here this week so I can get the GH flowin'.

NoBull, the DAC is not a " bad " selection. I understand you know the differences. CJC1295 always has DAC unless specified otherwise. Without DAC one would assume it is the old analog mod grf 1-29, which from there was an even older GHRH called grf 1-29, it became modified after subbing 4 aminos thus changing the half life) maybe thats pointless info?

I dont consider DAC bad by any means ( just normally preferred by women as most like to mimic what we do naturally) , i think the two can be evenly disputed and depending on who or where you talk about it you will get mixed reviews.

I will pull up some old info but the spikes i do not believe to be as intense as to this is where the two differ also frequency.
    Last edited by LARGERTHANNORMAL; 05-23-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
    NoBull, the DAC is not a " bad " selection. I understand you know the differences. CJC1295 always has DAC unless specified otherwise. Without DAC one would assume it is the old analog mod grf 1-29, which from there was an even older GHRH called grf 1-29, it became modified after subbing 4 aminos thus changing the half life) maybe thats pointless info?

I dont consider DAC bad by any means ( just normally preferred by women as most like to mimic what we do naturally) , i think the two can be evenly disputed and depending on who or where you talk about it you will get mixed reviews.

I will pull up some old info but the spikes i do not believe to be as intense as to this is where the two differ also frequency.
    Thanks for stopping by, Always up for different opinions and knowledge regarding this. Makes me think more! One thing I came across in regards to mimicking the body's natural way of doing things. Test. It isn't produced in a steady steam. That too is also in bursts and pulses and the such (Correct me if I'm wrong), but we don't try and mimic such things, because it doesn't matter and isn't really convenient/productive. Who wants to shoot test multiple times per day? I'm assuming the same thing with GH. Considering we're basically "bleeding" test into our bodies and it works wonders even not being what our body does naturally, perhaps GH bleeding will be no different? That's what I want to find out!

Contacted my peptide "guy" today. I should have the goodies early-mid next week.

I guess in a sense you are correct, in another sense test may be produced in pulses but numbers remain at a built up serum level and may raise an lower a bit from day to day but nothing like a big wave or pulse.

but gh is also produced in pulses but it is only gh for a few hours before it turns to the IGF we are after. This is created and stayed in a pulse form where as test will have a built up serum level. I guess one could attest so does IGF especially if its an exogenous source and after prolonged use.

long story short out of that is test is a stable level and produce is pulses / GH is not a stable level and produced in pulses.

again i dont disagree with you, the DAC version is over looked and under estimate by many, ive seen many get results with it

on a side note ive seen and corrected many rc companies on their products with false claims of products containing DAC or mislabeling, most pep sources have no clue whats in a vial and are only fed the long line of bro science crap of whats in the vial and stick a sticker on them.

Ive seen a companies call out cjc1293 and claimed it did not have the DAC, and many were purchasing , or other similar thing like that.

I guess in a sense you are correct, in another sense test may be produced in pulses but numbers remain at a built up serum level and may raise an lower a bit from day to day but nothing like a big wave or pulse.

but gh is also produced in pulses but it is only gh for a few hours before it turns to the IGF we are after. This is created and stayed in a pulse form where as test will have a built up serum level. I guess one could attest so does IGF especially if its an exogenous source and after prolonged use.

long story short out of that is test is a stable level and produce is pulses / GH is not a stable level and produced in pulses.

again i dont disagree with you, the DAC version is over looked and under estimate by many, ive seen many get results with it

on a side note ive seen and corrected many rc companies on their products with false claims of products containing DAC or mislabeling, most pep sources have no clue whats in a vial and are only fed the long line of bro science crap of whats in the vial and stick a sticker on them.

Ive seen a companies call out cjc1293 and claimed it did not have the DAC, and many were purchasing , or other similar thing like that.
    Hrmm, I've never thought of it in that way. Something for me to think about while my gh levels are all over! I'll still give it a shot and keep a closer eye on things.

Hrmm, I've never thought of it in that way. Something for me to think about while my gh levels are all over! I'll still give it a shot and keep a closer eye on things.

Either way man you should see results. Keep a log . I've really noticed the stuff keeps you lean and let's you able to cheat a bit more on diet and maintain physique. If you stick to hard dieting the stuff really shines man. Good luck!

Either way man you should see results. Keep a log . I've really noticed the stuff keeps you lean and let's you able to cheat a bit more on diet and maintain physique. If you stick to hard dieting the stuff really shines man. Good luck!
    Will do! Going to run it for a min. of 6-8 months. Up until a month after my next show, maybe 2.

Awesome I started seeing results in 2months...maybe it was in my head but felt tighter n leaner..

Awesome I started seeing results in 2months...maybe it was in my head but felt tighter n leaner..
    That's pretty quick it seems for a GH drug. What doses were you using? Any huperzine a/egcg too?

Found a study done on if CJCs long lasting effects stop GH pulses. As I suspected, it doesn't.

Pulsatile Secretion of Growth Hormone (GH) Persists during Continuous Stimulation by CJC-1295, a Long-Acting GH-Releasing Hormone Analog

Log Entry #1: May 30th

Woke up and went to grab my CJC DAC at the post office without breakfast. Sipped on 20g BCAAs on the way there and back home. Got home, shot 500mcg of the CJC DAC subq. As I expected, my face seemed to get flushed. My neck and face were hot and felt a little bit of a head rush, meaning my peps are solid. I drew my next 3 shots and emptied out the vial, and freezed them. Had a scoop of my new whey before taking my huperzine and egcg 15 minutes post shot. I HAVE to take EGCG with food, or else it'll cause stomach pain strong enonugh to put me to sleep, so that's why I took the scoop of whey. Tomorrow I may try it with only BCAAs and see if it'll do anything.

200mg egcg and roughly 500mcg of huperzine, considering tabs are 1mg and I have to break them up. If I break them up anymore they just crumble to dust and such. I'll report back later today after I train. This is a long term log, so frequent updates aren't much use. Stay tuned folks!

Yay for GH

Log Entry #2: May 30th

Trained legs today. Solid workout and I don't know if it was the weather, but I sweat a lot more than usual. On another note, I had a big lower back pump training, and a decent one just doing groceries before I trained. I felt similar lower back pumps after being on HGH at 4iu a day, about a month in. Safe to say there's a wholleee lot of GH in my body right now.

Will follow this.

CJC 1295 with DAC seems to be good for fat loss over time IMO.

100 of each 3x per day, i was very careful on timing and and followed my diet to a T.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBull View Post
    That's pretty quick it seems for a GH drug. What doses were you using? Any huperzine a/egcg too?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Will follow this.

CJC 1295 with DAC seems to be good for fat loss over time IMO.
    Might just be in my head, but there seems to be a stronger separation between my obliques and abs today. I'll reserve judgement until later on though.

100 of each 3x per day, i was very careful on timing and and followed my diet to a T.
    Approx. 2 hours pre shot with no food, and 30 minutes post shot?

Quote Originally Posted by NoBull View Post
    Might just be in my head, but there seems to be a stronger separation between my obliques and abs today. I'll reserve judgement until later on though.

Approx. 2 hours pre shot with no food, and 30 minutes post shot?
    How long have you been using it for?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    How long have you been using it for?
    It's been 2 days as of today. It's hard to find any other logs or anything on CJC DAC with Huperzine A. I lose fat very easily though, especially with fasted, morning cardio.
    shrekdan likes this.

Log Entry #3: May 31st

Had a sick back pump today. EGCG didn't cause me any stomach pain in the morning, so my morning cardio went smoothly. My recovery is faster as well. Chest was raw yesterday, and when I woke up today it felt very fresh. Hams are a little sore from training yesterday. They are usually extremely sore the day after, so I think that is a good example of recovery times. I'll try and get a morning weight for you all tomorrow, as well as a bodyfat test when I go in for extra cardio.

Very interesting stuff. Really digging this log.

Log Entry #4: June 1st

Tried the Huperzine before bed last night. Possibly unrelated, but I had a hard time to fall asleep. I had a REALLY deep sleep though. Woke up and my back was not sore at all from yesterday's training. Was unable to get a BF% test but I'm 1.5lbs down from a week ago, and I've been eating more. Ate my usual meals yesterday, with a bunch of muffins, some rice chips, an apple strudle thing, and an ice cream drum stick extra. I had an unsatisfiable hunger. I expected to wake up looking watery and feeling bloated, but I didn't. Woke up feeling fantastic, and my stomach was really tight. I may try huperzine again in the near future before bed.

I will be running Follistatin 344 starting Monday as well. I know this will skew results for this log, but I want to run it while I'm still on cycle, and into my PCT. I'll start up a second log for that, and possible put this one on pause when I start. Stay tuned!

Log Entry #5: June 3rd

I'm down to 214.5lbs, from 217. Gained a few lbs from thread start, to start of log. Was up to 217 and softer. Since I started CJC /w DAC last thursday, I'm down 2.5lbs and leaner. I've also been eating muffins, cookies, ice cream, ect on almost a daily basis. I can't say no to free food when I'm off season So, that too is a very good example to how well this is leaning me up. If I was eating in a calorie deficit, I can only imagine how fast/efficient this will lean me up. Can't wait to run it during my contest prep.

I received some Follistatin 344 in the mail today. I want to run this while on cycle, so I'm starting it right now. That will put this log on stand by until all my Folli is gone. The thread can be found here:

Follistatin 344 Log

Log Entry #6: June 5th

Been having second thoughts about freezing reconstituted peptides lately, but today I shot a previously frozen syringe of CJC DAC and well, it's fine. Stronger headrush than the first shot, and face/head was warm as usual.

ahhh the " flushing " feeling... thats always my indicator of what i have is good... ( not sure how true that is but ive tried a few and some are more than others)

ahhh the " flushing " feeling... thats always my indicator of what i have is good... ( not sure how true that is but ive tried a few and some are more than others)
    Seems legit to me. Or they could all be fake and the flush is simply beta-alanine. My results speak for the product though! Once I've finished with Follistatin, I'll start updating this again. I don't want to mix the 2 new products together in this log.

My contest prep starts in 2 days though, so we'll get a real good idea of the fat loss potency of this. Also coming off cycle as I start, so muscle preservation will be watched as well.
    LARGERTHANNORMAL likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast