Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dan C

Thread: Reconstitution of IGF-1LR3

Reconstitution of IGF-1LR3

Hey everyone I just received my IGF in the mail today and will be reconstituting it once my acetic acid comes in. The only question i have is that i always see 0.6% acetic acid but the kind i ordered says its only 0.5% ( this kind to be exact) https://www.mooremedical.com/index.c...PID=8841&spx=1
    Will it be okay to use this instead?

Anyone?

You will be fine. A 1% difference in acidity/pH is not an issue. There is even much debate as to whether or not IGF-1 is really supposed to be reconstituted in acetic acid, which there is not a single shred of clinical evidence for.
    Admin likes this.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac7887 View Post
    Hey everyone I just received my IGF in the mail today and will be reconstituting it once my acetic acid comes in. The only question i have is that i always see 0.6% acetic acid but the kind i ordered says its only 0.5% ( this kind to be exact) https://www.mooremedical.com/index.c...PID=8841&spx=1
    Will it be okay to use this instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan C View Post
    You will be fine. A 1% difference in acidity/pH is not an issue. There is even much debate as to whether or not IGF-1 is really supposed to be reconstituted in acetic acid, which there is not a single shred of clinical evidence for.
    I've used Bac water, Acetic acid, and filtered vinegar and bac water mixed together. Never noticed a difference as far as what I could "feel" from the drug using any of the reconstituting methods I mentioned. I would personally just stick to bac water if I ever use igf1-lr3 again.

Yeah there is a lot of heresay about the use of acetic acid with IGF-1 with no evidence at all to back up these claims that IGF-1 is ONLY stable in acetic acid and that reconstituting it with bacteriostatic water will result in peptide degradation in like 3 days. I've even seen claims that reconstituting IGF-1 in acetic acid allows you to keep the IGF-1 in room temperature(!!!). Again, no evidence to support this stuff.

There are plenty of people who have used IGF-1 with bacteriostatic water for years and have claimed to still experience all of the benefits from it.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth