Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale

Thread: Important family question

Important family question

No matter what I look at online I can't get a good answer.. Just looking to the future. My nuts have been borderline non functioning for I don't know how long. First and last blood test I had monitoring test in the past 3 years was November and they're baaaad.

Basically... What's the chances of me losing potency? Can I ever have kids?

Founding Member
    Didnt I see Admin explain that your levels are not as low as you think? Pehaps it's time for a re-test...

As much as Id like to say he's right he's not lol. I have charts, and paperwork showings levels. And two different doctors one of which was hired to deal with the 1300 people that work for my company.. Here.. Click on it image.jpg

21 people tested between 85-100.

EIGHTY FIVE AND ONE HUNDRED.

Have more Testosterone than I do.

I'm not low? Lol....trust me the depression I was in. I was low.
    Considering my doctor who's senile as fuck and forgets to make every appointment he schedules me for actually called me to come In because my work place sent him a copy of my blood tests. That and on the sheet itself it shows the Min to max level right next to mine. And mines lower.

Do u have insurance?

Founding Member
    So you have the T levels of a healthy man in his 40's? I'm 40...should I be depressed lol?

There are alternative ways to raise your T levels with diet and supplements.

It's not like you have a Total level of 100 or anything....

Did you have your lh levels ran to determine if you were primary or secondary? Sorry my phone won't let me look at your attachment. Lots of folks conceive on cycle
    Last edited by kubes; 04-21-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    So you have the T levels of a healthy man in his 40's? I'm 40...should I be depressed lol?

There are alternative ways to raise your T levels with diet and supplements.

It's not like you have a Total level of 100 or anything....
    Ohhhhhh my god. A test level according to this study of a 40 year old is around 21nmol/L

I HAVE 9 nmol/L which isn't even on the chart. Whaaaaaaaat is so hard to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by TroN View Post
    Do u have insurance?
    Insurance.. ? Like what... I'm confused. I have insurance from work for medication and dental work and all that stuff. :/

oh yeah, canada and their universal health care lol
    can you go see a infertility dr? or is that out of pocket?

oh yeah, canada and their universal health care lol
    can you go see a infertility dr? or is that out of pocket?
    Probably free somehow lol.. But I can barely make an appointment to have a blood test because my doctors so old

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Probably free somehow lol.. But I can barely make an appointment to have a blood test because my doctors so old
    is he the only dr in canada or what? lol

I
    is he the only dr in canada or what? lol
    Free healthcare doesn't mean it's easy to get a family doctor. Takes like 6 fuckimg months just to have an interview to see if they want to take uou

looks like id be looking for a new dr if yours in unreliable.

looks like id be looking for a new dr if yours in unreliable.
    Tried and trying... Takes ages and I know that they all aren't the same but mine has been so unreliable it makes me NOT want to deal with doctors period...

Im with Tron and would have to say check into an infertility doctor. There are ways of extracting sperm cells other than the basic in vitro fertilization. Im not going to say it is pretty, but there are ways to have children or at least try. It will work out, and you will eventually not "hate your balls".

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Im with Tron and would have to say check into an infertility doctor. There are ways of extracting sperm cells other than the basic in vitro fertilization. Im not going to say it is pretty, but there are ways to have children or at least try. It will work out, and you will eventually not "hate your balls".
    Oh god. Extraction... That sounds disastrous lol. But as long as I can have my own... But wouldn't there be a higher risk for like... Birth defects?

Oh god. Extraction... That sounds disastrous lol. But as long as I can have my own... But wouldn't there be a higher risk for like... Birth defects?
    No. The sperm cells are exactly the same as if they were naturally excreted. They are not damged in any way. It works the same as if natural conception, the semen is just extracted and placed into the fallopian tubes. No difference other than the fun part

No. The sperm cells are exactly the same as if they were naturally excreted. They are not damged in any way. It works the same as if natural conception, the semen is just extracted and placed into the fallopian tubes. No difference other than the fun part
    She's mad enough at me as it is.... Ill
    Leave this to explain to her when the time comes lmao

I

Free healthcare doesn't mean it's easy to get a family doctor. Takes like 6 fuckimg months just to have an interview to see if they want to take uou
    Don't worry guys, we here in the US will be facing the same thing soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Don't worry guys, we here in the US will be facing the same thing soon enough.
    It's insane. You guys pay for medical services right ? How expensive?

It's insane. You guys pay for medical services right ? How expensive?
    Well, it depends on what you're having done. But at the end of the day what's the price tag you'll put on your health? I suppose I'd turn the question back around and ask, "if you could pay a sum of money that may be defined as 'expensive' yet manageable and be able to 'cut line' in your wait to even see a doc, would you pay it?" I know I would. Most of us do have some form of insurance which covers a wide range of services. TRT is not covered for some. My insurance would pick it up. I work with a guy who's on it and his script co-pay for test is $10 US. It varies widely from State to State. One HUGE flaw in our system is that we cannot shop insurance outside of our State. We must stay confined to our State of residence. So we have our issues too...just like our good friends to the North.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Well, it depends on what you're having done. But at the end of the day what's the price tag you'll put on your health? I suppose I'd turn the question back around and ask, "if you could pay a sum of money that may be defined as 'expensive' yet manageable and be able to 'cut line' in your wait to even see a doc, would you pay it?" I know I would. Most of us do have some form of insurance which covers a wide range of services. TRT is not covered for some. My insurance would pick it up. I work with a guy who's on it and his script co-pay for test is $10 US. It varies widely from State to State. One HUGE flaw in our system is that we cannot shop insurance outside of our State. We must stay confined to our State of residence. So we have our issues too...just like our good friends to the North.
    Yeah apparently no system is perfect.. But you're right. I would pay to get that help right away

Wife just had a crown put on her tooth and it cost 1200 buckaroos! Today.

Wife just had a crown put on her tooth and it cost 1200 buckaroos! Today.
    I have a hole between my two top front teeth... Going to get it fixed (hopefully) next month... Ugh

But $1200? That fucking sucks... No thanks just haul it out