Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale

Thread: TRT and cancer

TRT and cancer

My grandfather battled 5 different occurrences of cancer. After getting 4 different clean bills fate got pissed off and gave him a incurable form of lukemia. Poor bastards still trying to hang on. Considering he's doing housework and driving and everything.

So that being said, all the hospital time has run down his system hard. He was telling me that he was almost falling asleep behind the wheel and never had energy, couldn't even bare a smile anymore because he was so 'down'. I was telling him that's exactly how I felt before I found out these nuts are assholes. So that in his mind said "get your Testosterone checked".... And so he did!

His results came back and he's at 2.17nmol/L which is 62ng/dL... Yeah. So that's lower than the lowest reading I've ever heard of. May as well say he's testes packed up and left. So.. He went to see the doctor about it and they said they refused to put him on TRT because of cancer. Said that any exogenous Testosterone will re-ignite his cancer...... What?

Dan.. Look into this?

That Dr. is right. Test causes cell growth, and it doesnt discriminate what cells it chooses to grow. The risk isnt as bad if the doc knew exactly how much to give,but there is always that 3-6 month trial period that could be detrimental. My doctor has a brochure on TRT, and one of the "do not use ifs" was, have cancer or have had cancer. I am sure Dan has something up his sleeve that will make me feel like curling up in a ball over in the corner,lol. I hope he can suggest something to you because weboth know that low T is hello on earth. I hope he can get something to make him feel like a million bucks!

What about some kind of peptide? You know alot about those.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    That Dr. is right. Test causes cell growth, and it doesnt discriminate what cells it chooses to grow. The risk isnt as bad if the doc knew exactly how much to give,but there is always that 3-6 month trial period that could be detrimental. My doctor has a brochure on TRT, and one of the "do not use ifs" was, have cancer or have had cancer. I am sure Dan has something up his sleeve that will make me feel like curling up in a ball over in the corner,lol. I hope he can suggest something to you because weboth know that low T is hello on earth. I hope he can get something to make him feel like a million bucks!

What about some kind of peptide? You know alot about those.
    Im not about to go suggesting my granddad take all kinds of peptides now... Even if GH is the `anti aging`miracle drug. We`ll see what happens because the old man is pitiful. Too bad he cant go on TRT at such a horrid level.. I may stick him with 50mcg of triptorelin while he`s sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-G View Post
    Im not about to go suggesting my granddad take all kinds of peptides now... Even if GH is the `anti aging`miracle drug. We`ll see what happens because the old man is pitiful. Too bad he cant go on TRT at such a horrid level.. I may stick him with 50mcg of triptorelin while he`s sleeping.
    I don't think GH would be a good idea considering even test might re-ignite the cancer. I know not if this is correct, but I hear you should stay away from GH with cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBull View Post
    I don't think GH would be a good idea considering even test might re-ignite the cancer. I know not if this is correct, but I hear you should stay away from GH with cancer.
    Tripto it is.