Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By warmouth

Thread: self administerd TRT

  1. #1
    Junior Member LARGERTHANNORMAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    211

    self administerd TRT

    Any body here on self administered TRT?

    or blast cruise guys?

    Touchy subject i know, so apologies ahead of time

  2. #2
    Junior Member magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    165
    I have been self prescribing and administering for a while now. 150mg TestE/week 2x 250iu HCG/week

  3. #3
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    I'm prescribed gel. I self prescribe 125mgs weekly. I likes it a lot.

  4. #4
    Junior Member magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    165
    Yea I feel great at my TRT dose. I maintain my gains from cycles and no sides at that low a dose. I try to keep the dose low enough that I feel good and do not need any AI.

  5. #5
    Junior Member LARGERTHANNORMAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    211
    MAGNUS, was this a choice because of low T or was it a lifestyle choice? 150 seems a tad high? 300 ew is dang near a cycle? I would presume 200 ew would be plenty?

    Do you manage your levels with blood work? keep an eye on things?

    Quote Originally Posted by magnus View Post
    I have been self prescribing and administering for a while now. 150mg TestE/week 2x 250iu HCG/week

  6. #6
    Junior Member LARGERTHANNORMAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    211
    your prescribed it from a doc? or you just do it on your own?

    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I'm prescribed gel. I self prescribe 125mgs weekly. I likes it a lot.

  7. #7
    Junior Member magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
    MAGNUS, was this a choice because of low T or was it a lifestyle choice? 150 seems a tad high? 300 ew is dang near a cycle? I would presume 200 ew would be plenty?

    Do you manage your levels with blood work? keep an eye on things?
    Bit of both. My T level was just a bit above minimum and was tired of doing cycle then PCT then 4-6 months later another cycle. My TRT dose is 150mg/week total not 150 2x week.

  8. #8
    Junior Member LARGERTHANNORMAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    211
    how long to you wait between cycles? also do you use all long ester aas or do you swap up for some short on your blast section ever? what does your schedule look like?

    I have been going over this with the future wife for a long time, and am close to pulling the trigger, but we may want another kid down the road. HCG HMG is in consideration

    sorry i read your post wrong lol i thought you meant 150 x 2 , my bad.

    also during your blast section, do you see comparable results to a non trt patient? Ive heard some trt guys not seeing the results a normal cycler? Not sure how true that is.


    Quote Originally Posted by magnus View Post
    Bit of both. My T level was just a bit above minimum and was tired of doing cycle then PCT then 4-6 months later another cycle. My TRT dose is 150mg/week total not 150 2x week.
    Last edited by LARGERTHANNORMAL; 06-07-2013 at 03:25 PM.

  9. #9
    Junior Member magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    165
    LARGERTHANNORMAL;4262]how long to you wait between cycles? also do you use all long ester aas or do you swap up for some short on your blast section ever? what does your schedule look like?

    Wait between blasts varies. But since I am older I am blasting less often. Probably cruise 6-10 months then do 8 week blast. I like Test E for TRT dose and I plan to do all short esters for future blasts.

    I have been going over this with the future wife for a long time, and am close to pulling the trigger, but we may want another kid down the road. HCG HMG is in consideration

    sorry i read your post wrong lol i thought you meant 150 x 2 , my bad.

    Its a big decision since there may be no turning back. I am pretty old so I figured I'd have no problem getting a HRT doc to put me on legally (Which is my plan in near future)
    If you are young I'd really think it through before going forward.


    also during your blast section, do you see comparable results to a non trt patient? Ive heard some trt guys not seeing the results a normal cycler? Not sure how true that is.

    I'm currently sitting at 240-245lbs which I maintain with my TRT doses. My blasts aren't huge doses again since I am older I do not want to chance it. So I do not have huge gains like someone doing a first or second cycle. I'm already at a nice weight.
    My next blast I am just looking to recomp, maybe drop 3-4% BF and maintain as much LBM as possible.


    Hope that helps. Not sure how old you are but take this seriously.

  10. #10
    Junior Member LARGERTHANNORMAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    211
    Thank you for your reply, this helps alot. I have been gathering data from varies people for a while. I am on the very young side for trt, just about 29 ( so yes i do not want to rush ) especially self prescribed, I may wait a little longer and see how well i recover after this one, check my normal levels after a good amount if time after PCT, if im in the lower range ill do it, if im mid range no need i guess..

    Quote Originally Posted by magnus View Post
    LARGERTHANNORMAL;4262]how long to you wait between cycles? also do you use all long ester aas or do you swap up for some short on your blast section ever? what does your schedule look like?

    Wait between blasts varies. But since I am older I am blasting less often. Probably cruise 6-10 months then do 8 week blast. I like Test E for TRT dose and I plan to do all short esters for future blasts.

    I have been going over this with the future wife for a long time, and am close to pulling the trigger, but we may want another kid down the road. HCG HMG is in consideration

    sorry i read your post wrong lol i thought you meant 150 x 2 , my bad.

    Its a big decision since there may be no turning back. I am pretty old so I figured I'd have no problem getting a HRT doc to put me on legally (Which is my plan in near future)
    If you are young I'd really think it through before going forward.


    also during your blast section, do you see comparable results to a non trt patient? Ive heard some trt guys not seeing the results a normal cycler? Not sure how true that is.

    I'm currently sitting at 240-245lbs which I maintain with my TRT doses. My blasts aren't huge doses again since I am older I do not want to chance it. So I do not have huge gains like someone doing a first or second cycle. I'm already at a nice weight.
    My next blast I am just looking to recomp, maybe drop 3-4% BF and maintain as much LBM as possible.


    Hope that helps. Not sure how old you are but take this seriously.

  11. #11
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
    your prescribed it from a doc? or you just do it on your own?
    Yes, doc prescribes gel. It dont work! So I self prescribe cyp now. It does work!
    LARGERTHANNORMAL likes this.

  12. #12
    VET warmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
    Thank you for your reply, this helps alot. I have been gathering data from varies people for a while. I am on the very young side for trt, just about 29 ( so yes i do not want to rush ) especially self prescribed, I may wait a little longer and see how well i recover after this one, check my normal levels after a good amount if time after PCT, if im in the lower range ill do it, if im mid range no need i guess..
    Smart and wise man. I was 28 when I went on. Honestly had no choice. My life became hell, and I was a newlywed.

  13. #13
    Junior Member LARGERTHANNORMAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    211
    i have a feeling im on the low side, lack of monitoring blood work and possibly never fully recovering, just using a standard time on + PCT = time off protocol was probably one of the factors. Never been back to the same since cycle # 2.

    Now I am very much into blood work and paying close attention, Im confident I could self monitor my self, but I will give a full run thru of PCT next week and draw a few weeks down the road. If I Come back low its GAME TIME!!

    I was going to just jump on right out of cycle so i dont loose much but I want to get a baseline to work off of.

    Also it will be nice to see exact number for total/free test on a low dose trt levels to evaluate the UG I am using, right now on cycle all i get for blood work is total test >1500 so I really dont know where I am. It will be nice to use a lil math so I can adjust for blasts and what not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •