Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale

Thread: Question about test - E

Question about test - E

Hey fellow gainers,

I have a few q's about cycling and amounts of use, previously I've had a small amount of tren-a, 50mg eod for 3 weeks, then half a vial of tren-e 50mg e3d for 2 weeks (roughly) just to see how my body reacted and how it works for me.

I did see good gains obviously they would have been much better if i had done a proper cycle, but was just a test.

I have currently ordered some more tren-a and was wondering i was going to add some test-e but only a small amount, thinking about 100mg pw ontop of 50mg eod of tren-a. what do you guys think? will i need to use a PCT if i'm only using a small amount of test-e?

also will add some Clen on a 40mg eod for 7 days cycle (7 on 5 off).

any ideas will be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by hungry4more View Post
    Hey fellow gainers,

I have a few q's about cycling and amounts of use, previously I've had a small amount of tren-a, 50mg eod for 3 weeks, then half a vial of tren-e 50mg e3d for 2 weeks (roughly) just to see how my body reacted and how it works for me.

I did see good gains obviously they would have been much better if i had done a proper cycle, but was just a test.

I have currently ordered some more tren-a and was wondering i was going to add some test-e but only a small amount, thinking about 100mg pw ontop of 50mg eod of tren-a. what do you guys think? will i need to use a PCT if i'm only using a small amount of test-e?

also will add some Clen on a 40mg eod for 7 days cycle (7 on 5 off).

any ideas will be much appreciated.
    Yes, you need some form of exogenous Testosterone when using HPTA suppressive compounds such as Tren Ace.

100-150mg per week is fine combined with Tren Ace 50mg/EOD or 100mg/EOD.

You will need PCT when using Testosterone or Trenbolone. Your little 2-3 week run of Tren would of lowered your natural Testosterone significantly. Have you got low Testosterone symptoms?

Hi,

My run of tren was about a year ago, I didn't use any PCT and no sides at all, I have done some more research and I think I've found what will work for me.

I'm 6'4" 235 with about 15% BF

What I've come across and what I've come up with myself (purely through research and what I want to achieve)

8 week cycle

Tren - A 500mg pw (125mg eod)
    Test - P 100m pw (50mg e3d)
    HCG - 250ui pw (5 weeks)

PCT

Clomid - 150mg ed (2 weeks)
    100mg ed (1 week)
    50mg ed (1 week)

I think only running an 8 week cycle my PCT won't need to be as much, I don't have low test symptoms at all and I will be using HCG for 5 weeks.

Does that sound like a good plan?

Thanks.