Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Admin

Thread: My first injectable cycle

My first injectable cycle

Hi all,

I've been searching the internet for information on steroids and I came across this site. It is quite detailed documented and organized, so it is easy to navigate and find a specific information. I am opening this thread because I would like to develop my first cycle with injectable steroids. First I will lay down some facts about me.

Here are some of my statistics:
    Height: 189cm
    Weight: cca 205lbs
    Bodyfat: cca 13-15%

- I've been training in the gym for about 7-8 years (started 2009).

- In my time, I've been on 2 oral steroid cycles (both in 2012). I can't remember the dosages, but I know they were very low, as I was advised from my friend. I did not do any research at that time. I also don't recall any side-effects (nether mid or post cycle):
    1st cycle: Winstrol, Oral-turinabol
    2nd cycle: Winstrol,Oral-turinabol and Clen-buterol

After 2012, I haven't been on any steroid cycle anymore. My goal right now is to gain some solid muscle. I see some progress now too, but it's very slow.

My current diet is customized for cutting. It is a low-carb diet with occasional refeed (once every 1-2 weeks). When I was bulking it was similar, expect with higher amount of CARBS (mostly around my workout) and also more FAT.
    My current training routine is split: legs, back, shoulders+biceps, chest+triceps. Every few days I also do core work (abs, lower back, side abs, glutes) and cardio. I was around 216lbs in winter when I was bulking, I now I've dieted down to 205lbs.

My future plan is to cut a little bit more, but not to go below 200lbs. Here is where I want to go on a cycle to gain some clean mass. I think my best option would be test enanthate and a standard PCT. I will post a sample plan soon. If you already have any suggestions/remarks, please feel free to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Theone2005 View Post
    Hi all,

I've been searching the internet for information on steroids and I came across this site. It is quite detailed documented and organized, so it is easy to navigate and find a specific information. I am opening this thread because I would like to develop my first cycle with injectable steroids. First I will lay down some facts about me.

Here are some of my statistics:
    Height: 189cm
    Weight: cca 205lbs
    Bodyfat: cca 13-15%

- I've been training in the gym for about 7-8 years (started 2009).

- In my time, I've been on 2 oral steroid cycles (both in 2012). I can't remember the dosages, but I know they were very low, as I was advised from my friend. I did not do any research at that time. I also don't recall any side-effects (nether mid or post cycle):
    1st cycle: Winstrol, Oral-turinabol
    2nd cycle: Winstrol,Oral-turinabol and Clen-buterol

After 2012, I haven't been on any steroid cycle anymore. My goal right now is to gain some solid muscle. I see some progress now too, but it's very slow.

My current diet is customized for cutting. It is a low-carb diet with occasional refeed (once every 1-2 weeks). When I was bulking it was similar, expect with higher amount of CARBS (mostly around my workout) and also more FAT.
    My current training routine is split: legs, back, shoulders+biceps, chest+triceps. Every few days I also do core work (abs, lower back, side abs, glutes) and cardio. I was around 216lbs in winter when I was bulking, I now I've dieted down to 205lbs.

My future plan is to cut a little bit more, but not to go below 200lbs. Here is where I want to go on a cycle to gain some clean mass. I think my best option would be test enanthate and a standard PCT. I will post a sample plan soon. If you already have any suggestions/remarks, please feel free to comment.
    Firstly, welcome to Steroidal.com.

Second, well done for doing our research, you seem to have read a lot.

Third, what are your goals? You cannot really add mass and cut.

A Test based steroid would be advised here. I'd suggest Test Prop for 6-8 weeks with perhaps Anavar at 60mg/ED, 0.5mg Adex 3x week and HCG 500ius twice per week. Test Prop or Phenylpropionate injected EOD or 3x per week.

Sorry for not pointing out my goals clearly. My goal (and also the reason for a cycle) is definitely to mass. I will soon stop my current cutting phase and also change my diet to provide a caloric sufficit and here is where I want to include steroids. .

I roughly remember now what my dosages were on those 2 cycles.I think it was 8 week cycle both times (without PCT). I started with 20mg ED doses and then raised to 40mg. I can't remember if I upped to 60 somewhere, not sure:
    1st: 40mg Winstrol ED, 40mg Tbo ED (8 weeks) results...gained a lot of weight and strength (around 30lbs). I got a little carried away with my diet (very high caloric sufficit) so it was lots of water weight and fat. When I went off cycle, I also lost almost all that weight and also strength.
    2nd: 40mg Winstrol ED, 40mg Tbol ED, 60mg Clenbuterol ED (also 8 weeks) .. Here my diet was better. I was doing carb cycling and it worked pretty good. I was in good shape in the end, but lacking muscle. I was about 190lbs with 12%BF

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Firstly, welcome to Steroidal.com.

Second, well done for doing our research, you seem to have read a lot.

Third, what are your goals? You cannot really add mass and cut.

A Test based steroid would be advised here. I'd suggest Test Prop for 6-8 weeks with perhaps Anavar at 60mg/ED, 0.5mg Adex 3x week and HCG 500ius twice per week. Test Prop or Phenylpropionate injected EOD or 3x per week.

I have a few questions:
    - If I would use Anavar 60mg/ED, how much Test Prop?
    - Could I use Enanthat instead of Propionate?
    - Can I Mix HCG and Test into 1 injection?

PCT should be standard? 6weeks for example:
    20mg nolva/ED
    25mg Clomid/ED

I have a few questions:
    - If I would use Anavar 60mg/ED, how much Test Prop?
    - Could I use Enanthat instead of Propionate?
    - Can I Mix HCG and Test into 1 injection?

PCT should be standard? 6weeks for example:
    20mg nolva/ED
    25mg Clomid/ED
    1. Test Prop 100mg/EOD or 100mg 3x week M/W/F.

2. Yes, but that means your cycle needs to be 10-12 weeks.

3. Yes, but I inject HCG subq into the stomach fat. AAS are injected IM.

4. PCT looks good, but do 50mg/ED Clomid first 1 week and 40mg/ED Tamox.

1. Test Prop 100mg/EOD or 100mg 3x week M/W/F.

2. Yes, but that means your cycle needs to be 10-12 weeks.

3. Yes, but I inject HCG subq into the stomach fat. AAS are injected IM.

4. PCT looks good, but do 50mg/ED Clomid first 1 week and 40mg/ED Tamox.
    - that means 300mg test + 420mg Anavar weekly. What should I expect from this cycle in terms of sides and gains?
    - Is there any difference in effects if you inject HCG simultaneously with AAS IM instead seperately HCG into stomach fat?
    - so only 1st week 50mg ClomidED + 40mg Tamox/ED, after that 20mg tamox/ED + 25mg Clomid/ED ?

- that means 300mg test + 420mg Anavar weekly. What should I expect from this cycle in terms of sides and gains?
    - Is there any difference in effects if you inject HCG simultaneously with AAS IM instead seperately HCG into stomach fat?
    - so only 1st week 50mg ClomidED + 40mg Tamox/ED, after that 20mg tamox/ED + 25mg Clomid/ED ?
    Yes. Depends on diet and training. Most of your grans will come from you diet. AAS are just like supplements.

No.

Yes.

So basically my cycle should look like this?
    week 1-8: Test propionat 100mg M/W/F, Anavar 60mg ED
    *Adex 0.5mg M/W/F or Aromasin 10mg/ED
    *HCG 500ius M/F

week 9: 50mg Clomid ED, 40mg Nolva/ED
    week 10-15: 25mg Clomid ED, 20mg Nolva/ED

Any suggestions regarding training and diet when on-cycle compared to how I usually do it? Should I increase any training volume or food calories?

So basically my cycle should look like this?
    week 1-8: Test propionat 100mg M/W/F, Anavar 60mg ED
    *Adex 0.5mg M/W/F or Aromasin 10mg/ED
    *HCG 500ius M/F

week 9: 50mg Clomid ED, 40mg Nolva/ED
    week 10-15: 25mg Clomid ED, 20mg Nolva/ED

Any suggestions regarding training and diet when on-cycle compared to how I usually do it? Should I increase any training volume or food calories?
    I train Fortitude Training. Google it and buy the ebook PDF. I have got the most gains ever from this and advise it as a training protocol.

Yes, absolutely increase calories to build muscle. You must progress in calories every few weeks or when muscle growth and/or weight stops going up.
    warmouth likes this.

I train Fortitude Training. Google it and buy the ebook PDF. I have got the most gains ever from this and advise it as a training protocol.

Yes, absolutely increase calories to build muscle. You must progress in calories every few weeks or when muscle growth and/or weight stops going up.
    I'm unfamiliar with fortitude training. I'll look into this myself!

I'm sorry I'm late here OP. And sorry to Admin as well for slacking. I've had some tragedy since February and I can't get out of this hole. I'm trying to catch up on this thread. Stick around Theone2005! Glad you joined us!

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I'm sorry I'm late here OP. And sorry to Admin as well for slacking. I've had some tragedy since February and I can't get out of this hole. I'm trying to catch up on this thread. Stick around Theone2005! Glad you joined us!
    No apologises needed, hope you're cool

Hi all,

I'm still here! In the meantime, I caught up with an old fitness friend, who proposed me with a cycle of propionate, HgH and Winstrol. Depending on the impact HgH will have on me, I will probably stick to it even after I finish this propionate cycle.
    However after 3 weeks, I will be traveling for 3-4 days and those days I won't be able to train or use HgH (since I know it has to be refrigerated all the time).

What do you think would be best? Should I start cycle right away and take those 4 days completely off (no training and HgH injections) or should I postpone the cycle and start when I return from the trip?

4 days off isn't; going to have much impact. Its not ideal, but continue with your diet or increase calories on these 4 off days and you will be fine.