Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Connect with us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google Plus
Steroids For Sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: What brought you here.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I'm here because I'm trying and will, build the largest and most detailed and extensive website online for steroid related information. We will be the biggest with time and house the best steroid profiles and most extensive article database.
    C'mon don't hog all the glory it was my idea after all.

JK hahahaha. I'm very thankful you're doing what you're doing!
    BEAR and TJM like this.

I'm here because I'm trying and will, build the largest and most detailed and extensive website online for steroid related information. We will be the biggest with time and house the best steroid profiles and most extensive article database.
    site looks good...cant wait to see wats upcoming

Quote Originally Posted by PitbullTank View Post
    site looks good...cant wait to see wats upcoming
    Sooooo............what brought YOU here?
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    Sooooo............what brought YOU here?
    Ahem...

Ahem...
    lol............10-4

Keep em comin boss......
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Hmmmmm......... I'm feeling left in the dark over hear. Oh well, not my business I domt suppose. Why do I suffer from chronic noseiness?

TJM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
    word of mouth (bear)

idk if this can be fixed, but i just googled 'steroid forum' and this site doesn't even show up on the 1st 10 pages...
    Word of mouth.

SEO takes time. And activity. The more active we are, the faster this site gets catalogued and ranked.
    Last edited by TJM; 11-23-2013 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Phone. Typos and formatting problems /

Facebook ad

Quote Originally Posted by TJM View Post
    Word of mouth.

SEO takes time. And activity. The more active we are, the faster this site gets catalogued and ranked.
    We were actually ranked very high until recently (a month or so ago) when a Google update screwed us over pretty bad. A lot of our stuff was on page 1 of a lot of Google searches for steroid-related things, but after this update we got knocked back down BAD. We're currently working on fixing this, and hope that on the next update, we get launched even higher than where we were last. Just a small setback that we hit.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

looking to get some advise and read others successes and opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky1979 View Post
    looking to get some advise and read others successes and opinions
    Don't lie. You came to look at pics of me.

Well.guys every time I try doing research on gear this website shows.
    BEAR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrflexwhite View Post
    To hear that brings a smile to my face! It means my/our hard work is paying off finally.
    BEAR likes this.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Thats good news. On Google?

Same reason as mrflexwhite! :d

What's up everyone? I'm an active member on several forums under mentalflex or atomant. I know the admin from Pro Muscle and decided to check this site out after seeing it in his signature. After browsing around, I though this site looked pretty cool so I decided to join... I hope I can offer some valuable contributions and expect to learn from others here...

I love this!!! Great encouragement and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AtomAnt View Post
    What's up everyone? I'm an active member on several forums under mentalflex or atomant. I know the admin from Pro Muscle and decided to check this site out after seeing it in his signature. After browsing around, I though this site looked pretty cool so I decided to join... I hope I can offer some valuable contributions and expect to learn from others here...
    Thats great, thanks for joining!!

Greetings one and all! I signed up because years ago I was a trainer, and in the last five years I have been thru the wringer and decided to go fully proactive and stop letting "the system" ruin me.

Briefly, turns out I am years down stream from concussions and have HPTA issues (MRI shows pit damage), low-T (plus I'm in my 50's), and got the run-around from doctors as T-levels fell thru the floor, developing metabolic syndrome along the way. After three years watching gels and cremes do absolutely nada as my T-levels kept dropping , settled into a 2PW so-called normal HRT clinical level IM dose regimen, mostly stable after yet another three years.

But now came the shock of needing PCT (!?!)...no help/referrals from urologist or endo to ensure fertility isn't lost ('cuz the grind includes the latest ex...), whatever is happening includes near-zero LH, low-normal SHBG, slightly high IGF-1.

Thanks for your community,
    Aiken "achin joints" Joyner
    ~AJ~

Quote Originally Posted by AikenJoyner View Post
    Greetings one and all! I signed up because years ago I was a trainer, and in the last five years I have been thru the wringer and decided to go fully proactive and stop letting "the system" ruin me.

Briefly, turns out I am years down stream from concussions and have HPTA issues (MRI shows pit damage), low-T (plus I'm in my 50's), and got the run-around from doctors as T-levels fell thru the floor, developing metabolic syndrome along the way. After three years watching gels and cremes do absolutely nada as my T-levels kept dropping , settled into a 2PW so-called normal HRT clinical level IM dose regimen, mostly stable after yet another three years.

But now came the shock of needing PCT (!?!)...no help/referrals from urologist or endo to ensure fertility isn't lost ('cuz the grind includes the latest ex...), whatever is happening includes near-zero LH, low-normal SHBG, slightly high IGF-1.

Thanks for your community,
    Aiken "achin joints" Joyner
    ~AJ~
    Welcome to Steroidal.com!

I'm getting ready to make my first tren run in a couple of months and I came across Dan's research/posts on another forum. Through a lot of googling I found this site and joined. There seems to be a lot of forward thinking members on this site with most of it backed by newer research papers and technologies. I think I'll stick around for a while to see what I can learn.

Most of the other big forums seem to already have gospel that mature members think should be applied to everyone. Obv this thinking is bad as low test/high tren would have not been discovered. I am always trying to learn more and improve as time goes on. Which will keep me around this community.
    warmouth likes this.

I actually stumbled upon this site. I have used similar sites in the past some still around some not, but this one caught my eye so i decided to see what your comunity is all about. I have not had much time to learn my way around yet nor have i made any contact with anyone so all in all my process is slow. I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge from all of you and possible providing you with some of my own (limited) knowledge if need be.
    warmouth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaNu571 View Post
    I actually stumbled upon this site. I have used similar sites in the past some still around some not, but this one caught my eye so i decided to see what your comunity is all about. I have not had much time to learn my way around yet nor have i made any contact with anyone so all in all my process is slow. I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge from all of you and possible providing you with some of my own (limited) knowledge if need be.
    Welcome to Steroidal.com!

Glad you registered!

In my case after reading many other steroids related wpages trying to discover the one with the "most logical" sense of helping people as me, that are newbie in the aas world or has little to none/bad experiences with them. I will introduce myself in a separate post in a minute.
    warmouth likes this.

A google search

What brought me here? Wanted to make sure that I got some first hand information on a products legitimacy before purchase or use...1st time newby that's wanting to make changes.
    warmouth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
    What brought me here? Wanted to make sure that I got some first hand information on a products legitimacy before purchase or use...1st time newby that's wanting to make changes.
    Welcome!
    The admin here is one of the smartest guys I know when it comes to this stuff so any articles, profiles, or info you read here is definitely on point stuff!
    warmouth likes this.

I like the vibe in here. True education is the only way to learn. No more bro science so I decided to come here and continue to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Muscle View Post
    I like the vibe in here. True education is the only way to learn. No more bro science so I decided to come here and continue to learn.
    Thanks for signing up!

Google has helped me to find out this website. Hope from here I might get some useful tips for body building.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12